Why did Jow Forums break yesterday?

Why did Jow Forums break yesterday?
The fuck did they do?

Attached: 1528380161683.gif (500x440, 874K)

It was the Vegas info being dumped in response to the investigation being formally closed with no answers. Or some vague CIA secrets got released and they shut it down. Or maybe just too much traffic from the birthday hats.
Or maybe, just maybe, some SJWs ddos'd us because they were angry about the hidden camera thread on /gif/. I really let them have it, worth a read. Don't click any videos if you don't already have sick twisted sexual desires though.

Good fucking question man, I was hurting so hard for my gfix this morning

>Vegas
What was dumped? Link to British glow in the darks, and Islamist militants?

>too much traffic from the birthday hats
you're an idiot

Get this: actual evidence that it was the shooter going nuts after living a long uneventful life of wage slavery and normie teir relationship problems

>the point isn't to come to a final conclusion
>The point is to see how long you can keep people arguing, and how much money you can make off of it

Probably hirosimoot adding more ads

Some guy on estrogen that wanted to be a tranny killed himself.

Doesn't really explain his links to Filipino Muslim rebels, or his similarities with the britbongian glow in the darks who were smuggling guns into/out of southern Philippines.
Topic isn't Jow Forums, so I won't probe for more.
Just wanted to add my 2 cents.

They only freeze boards with blank pages when people kill themselves and there is an FBI investigation.

I won't dispute that. Wouldn't have shut down other chans. I suppose it could have been a totally unrelated attack that just happened to also hit a node that chans use, like when twitter and facebook go down but we don't even notice it here. Or it was the US govt covering up something, or Israel. Or China or Russia, who fucken knoes.

was anything on arfcom? that's ground zero for blue team games.

remember when that R9K kid killed him self? they didn't freeze it then

>Jow Forums kid
Are you talking about that Reddit kid?

What's the difference

>What's the difference
Taste in anime.

someone probably put a . or : in the wrong place.

link to thread?

holy fuck that's hardcore

>dude stop complaining about the captcha
>just get a just get a pass bro
>Jow Forums stops working next day

Attached: 1538392144867.jpg (480x484, 34K)

I tried to reply to your posts in the last thread with:

>It's a feature :^)

For about 3 hours straight, just wanted to piss you off, as you seemed very upset lol

>last thread
/sqt/ btw

No idea what you're talking about, must be another user.

me irl

Attached: 1516546968728.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

lain was my first waifu

>first waifu
>ever having more than one waifu

Attached: 1537758139033.png (300x300, 15K)

I literally was OP in that thread and couldn't even respond or use my goddamn pass. Tilted af

It's good now. Got a dedicated shitpost button due to QMK now. Hardware autologin!

Hidden camera thread?

This is why I just have multiple imoutos and oneechans and commit wincest!