Please help me guys I have an interview tonight, it's a Skype interview...

Please help me guys I have an interview tonight, it's a Skype interview. Last night I had the same interview but they couldn't hear me so they rescheduled, I have a snowball ice, they said they hear reverb or something and my voice isn't clear.

I need this job, I'm disabled and in debt Because of my mom's cancer treatment. My current plant is to use my phone and earphones this time, what do I do?

Attached: 1538325154755.png (782x960, 478K)

are u ok retard

I had the mic right up to my lips and the guy said he still couldn't make out what I was saying. I don't know what to do. Please help me reeee

No

try using your brain nigga

okay retard

Use Skype on phone retard

This is my current plan, should I use data or wifi?

WiFi unless you want even more debt
>good luck user

Attached: 1520656995734.png (500x375, 188K)

Thanks.

Do not forget to test your setup with a skype-testcall.
All te best wishes mate.

You spent your life buying youtube gaymer mics instead of learning basic computer functionality.

You were never going to get that job.

what a fucking retard, you can't even set up a mic on your pc or test it beforehand so why would they hire you

are u ok retard?

They get people like this all the time, the simple thing to do is use phone

Thank you mate, I have never used Skype before and didn't know about the test call feature. I checked and the Audio really was illegible, I don't have the time to tweak settings so I will just use my phone, the test call sounds fine with my phone. Thanks again, the only helpful reply. Hope you have a nice day.

Just use your phone with basic earbuds (with mic)
Best of luck.

>not paying 20 a month for unlimited mobile data
America does it again

Using your phone is a safe idea. Your Skype on PC problem sounds a lot like you have another microphone connected to your system that you don't know about and Skype is using that one instead of the one you talked at. Is it a laptop? Could be trying to use a built in microphone

PC. But it's an old one. No other mic, I think it's electrical interference. I can hear some of my voice in the test call, but not all.

I wish you good luck, user.

do yourself a favor and do a test call before the interview and sort it out?

PC. But it's an old one. No other mic, I think it's electrical interference. I can hear some of my voice in the test call, but not all.

Thank you

>I need this job, I'm disabled and in debt Because of my mom's cancer treatment
LMAO such is life in america. Nevertheless good luck user.