What was your worst tech purchase?

What was your worst tech purchase?

Attached: avgn.jpg (600x338, 143K)

Raspberry Pi...

Basically any iPhone I kept clutching to. I owned the 4s, 7 plus, 8 and all have had terrible battery life and always got hot even while doing things like web browsing. Got a 3T and haven't had any of those problems since.

>not making a raspberry pi powered masturbator hand robot
You just don' tknow how to live

biwin 64 gb ssd

Guide pls.

Attached: 1524177070356.jpg (540x540, 15K)

My current computer.
Ryzen 2400G.
16GB of RAM 2400Mhz HyperX.
RX580 8GB Aorus.
Gigabyte AB350-Gaming.
Corsair VS500.

Don't like gaymen?

Sounds good tho

Please elaborate user. I was literally going to buy a similar set up for an htpc build today.

nvidia 3d vision

thinkpad terrible screen and hot af when idle

8700k - barely a step up from 3750k

IBM keyboard
mx blue keyboard

and the worst one of all

audiophile recommended hi fi setup.

fucking total shit.

No it's not that, I actually love the driver support for AMD on Linux currently, it's just that the combination of those parts is sort of wrong.The recommended RAM clock for the 2400G by AMD is 2993Mhz, getting a RX580 with the 2400G is also kind of wrong since the 2400G only supports PCIE 8x and the RX580 can use 16x. Also that PSU is known for having noise issues thanks to shitty fans. I was worrying too much about my pocket whenever looking for parts that I didn't think about picking the right parts.

Also that motherboard has a broken ACPI implementation (like most motherboards) and sort of broken IOMMU implementation.

Oh okay. I wasn't planning on pairing it with a gpu, and probably get a different psu, and mobo, and ram.

You should be fine then, it's a pretty good processor if you wanna build an HTPC.

Nice bait.

Asus T100TA

Attached: 71sMj8k3hcL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 23K)

Wileyfox spark x
>Can't even send fucking texts
>Audio cuts out in calls
>2 gig ram is in no way enough

Thinkpad T420, got a T430 much much better

Wacom Bamboo
>want to learn how to draw
>start learning
>get bored instantly
Now it collects dust

pic rel.
can't even sell again because I'd minus ~3k

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.toemen.nl%2Fimages%2Fproducten%2F1_dji-inspire-1-v2.0---gratis-2e-batterij!.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

Samsung galaxy S4.

Nokia 5800 Xpress Music (oct. 2010)

Slow, crashing, fragile, little piece of shit. I managed to keep it for two years, then got a GNex in desperation. I should've spent those extra 100€ for an early Android phone instead.

What was wrong with that? Did you buy it at full price on day one?