THANK YOU BASED APPLE

anandtech.com/show/13392/the-iphone-xs-xs-max-review-unveiling-the-silicon-secrets

THANK YOU BASED APPLE

HOW WILL THE LAGDROIDS EVER RECOVER?

Attached: 101671.png (650x800, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/13392/the-iphone-xs-xs-max-review-unveiling-the-silicon-secrets/4
anandtech.com/show/12694/assessing-cavium-thunderx2-arm-server-reality/7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yet every game still runs better on 845 based phones.

It's almost like Apple is commiting fraud at this point.

Spydroids are garbage. I have one, only because I bought the cheapest phone, ~100$ and I can't remove any Google spyware. What a piece of shit.

I use my iPad for everything else.

>Yet every game still runs better on 845 based phones.
>muh gaymes

>What is quite astonishing, is just how close Apple’s A11 and A12 are to current desktop CPUs. I haven’t had the opportunity to run things in a more comparable manner, but taking our server editor, Johan De Gelas’recent figures from earlier this summer, we see that the A12 outperforms aSkylake CPU. Of course there’s compiler considerations andvarious frequency concernsto take into account, but still we’re now talking about very small margins until Apple’s mobile SoCs outperform the fastest desktop CPUs in terms of ST performance. It will be interesting to get more accurate figures on this topic later on in the coming months.

Sounds like fraud.

ANDROID FAGS BTFO
WINDOWS FAGS BTFO
APPLE FOR LIFE

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-05 at 14.40.08.png (680x140, 46K)

t. Lagcomm shill

Attached: 95169.png (650x600, 43K)

well android will recover
unlike your battery level

KEKsynos shill detected

>peak/sustained
WTF

>yfw an iPhone 6S runs almost as well as a LG G7

Attached: 96168.png (650x600, 41K)

Attached: 101670.png (650x800, 51K)

I'd rather have an iPhone 6s than any shitdroid.

I'm waiting to upgrade from my 6S to a XS Max. I'll miss the 6S but damn all that screen

k. Tim cook will get aids in your life time.

>I'd rather let one corporation to fuck my ass than other
The curry state of /gee/ - Consumerism

>yet again more synthetic benchmarks
>never actually doing better in any real scenario
So this... is the power... of Apple..........

but the real question is
Will they finally remove charging port ?

>iPhone 6S from 2015 faster than Huawei Poo20 from 2018

>2.5 GHz A12 outperforms a 3.8 GHz Skylake Xeon CPU
x86 is finished and bankrupt

>Monsoon (A11) and Vortex (A12) are extremely wide machines – with 6 integer execution pipelines among which two are complex units, two load units and store units, two branch ports, and three FP/vector pipelines this gives an estimated 13 execution ports, far wider than Arm’s upcoming Cortex A76 and also wider than Samsung’s M3. In fact, assuming we're not looking at an atypical shared port situation, Apple’s microarchitecture seems to far surpass anything else in terms of width, including desktop CPUs.
AMD AND INTEL ON SUICIDE WATCH
HOW WILL THEY EVEN RECOVER?

I can be your corporation, pumpkin

Now post legit benchmarks and watch Xeon and Epyc exterminate that garbage.

A12 beats Xeon Platinum 8176 in most SPECint2006 subtests
anandtech.com/show/13392/the-iphone-xs-xs-max-review-unveiling-the-silicon-secrets/4
anandtech.com/show/12694/assessing-cavium-thunderx2-arm-server-reality/7

Phone ((((((((((((((benchmarks)))))))))))))))))

It's another episode of iToddlers spamming synthetics and ignoring the terrible real world performance of iPhones.

t. ex iPhone XS Max user

Attached: 1525605729324.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

This is a GPU bound benchmark you goof.

What is the value of having all this performance in a smartphone? My understanding is that there aren't too many video game console emulators on iOS to take advantage of the CPU. What other tasks besides gaming or trying to play 10 bit 1080p and 4k video do people do to warrant a desktop PC performance level on a mobile phone?

I hook my phone up to my monitor with Dex and browse like I do with a desktop.

Pissing contest. In the end they can't sustain this performance very long especially on iPhones.

Attached: csm_Foto_21.11.17_13_46_23_039aed3a3d.png (554x1200, 625K)

i am against apple bs but isnt it as hdd vs ssd. a worse pc with ssd can load things up faster than a better pc with hdd. tell me if i am retarded or are apple shills not smart enough to point this out

You should sync between shills, it's embarrassing tbqh

Calm down pajeets stop it with your Apple fandom

Nope both have high iops ~1GB/sec throughout internal NAND. Despite apple's exorbitant claims about performance their processors still lag behind the latest snapdragon chips and all apple has essentially done is copy qualcom's BIG.little configuration.

Daily reminder

Attached: 1512453956593.png (1301x931, 1.5M)