Fran is getting evicted!

Fran is getting evicted!
Help her find new lab space in Philadelphia. Will link to Fran. Show some love.

Attached: Screenshot_20181005-150246_1.png (720x482, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vLBhwR_WWB4
youtube.com/watch?v=PdcKwOo7dmM
youtube.com/watch?v=g9G8b7FxEHc
youtube.com/watch?v=ghxKO7Ly_AU
safespaceprotection.com/emf-health-risks/emf-health-effects/emfs-in-the-home/
contourcorsets.com/transgender_writings.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/vLBhwR_WWB4

What about he gets a real job that could pay his illness?

She has a real job but ((someone)) bought the building she rented.

Jews??

why not just find a new place and move?

>Oh no, a change in circumstances, my life is over guys unless you literally do everything for me.

Get a fucking grip

literally who

Cute old Jow Forums and /diy/ youtuber

>in Philadelphia
How about, no?

She claims boomers turned all workshop spaces inro apartments.

no Jeri no care

Attached: Jeri Ellsworth.jpg (1884x1680, 393K)

literally who

>her

Attached: 1460474817131.jpg (294x273, 16K)

Rare specimen in the industry.

Attached: maxresdefault(25).jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

A 50 year old girl (male)

Attached: RETAIL.jpg (212x517, 91K)

does it still have a penis?

>Help her find new lab space in Philadelphia
Why would I do that? As an Electrical Engineer in Philadelphia, I don't feel like dealing with trannies, I just want to do my fuckin work.

This city is literally flooded with EE jobs, do NOT donate to this person, if they were a competent engineer (or even half competent based on what I've seen) they could get a fuckin job and pay for their own lab space.

It's not even "boomers", it's universities buying up area around their schools and turning them into *not* shitholes.

>her
>she
>hers

>This city is literally flooded with EE jobs
What do the companies look for?

t. penn state student in EE

Aren't US Universities liberal shitholes nowadays? Sometimes I feel like brainwashing kids is more important than Science to them.

only the humanities

Aren't faculties mixed in same campus areas?

Sometimes you can get separate buildings for the STEMtists

Tell Salvia I said hi

This

>Fran is getting evicted!

Isn't this the second time already?

I was wondering what all you cunts were on about so I did a search, found "she" has a Wiki page were I discovered Fran is a he. Makes so much sense, now.

>Show some love

Why do so many guys interested in electronics become trannies?

Attached: 220px-Lynn_Conway_July_2006[1].jpg (220x293, 23K)

ok, here's what's going on.
after her whining video about not getting promoted by jewtube got promoted and got in everyone's recommended list, it did a new video welcoming the nutards who was coming to its channel and asked ... obviously.... for patreon money.
now the deal is that the more drama it puts out, the more money people would pour into its pockets.

muh dick... ohh Jerry

Same deal with programming (socks) right?

WOOO CAPITALISM!!!

I guess so. All the best girl in EE are actually men.

Attached: Sophie_Wilson[1].jpg (640x426, 315K)

Why does that matter? Fran is one of the good ones.

who is this?

Attached: 1538607948022.jpg (755x503, 47K)

outof all her patreons only 1 is female

>the virgin gluing together pcbs vs the chad baking semiconductors at home
faggot it's like you don't even take a good whiff of the hydrofluoric acid
youtube.com/watch?v=PdcKwOo7dmM

bump

>her
and for the record, i do watch his shit (i liked the "old fran" videos better)

The best EE math girl
youtube.com/watch?v=g9G8b7FxEHc

Attached: 1533485670496.jpg (637x616, 29K)

Why is it that in 99% of the cases (nowadays) the ones that actually do have a real deep and true understanding of electronics turn out to be a he?

autism is very related to trannies
youtube.com/watch?v=ghxKO7Ly_AU

Yep. It's all Science (consensus of people with degrees) and no science (theories falsifiable by observation and experimentation).

Nope. Pretty much everything but math, physics, and chemistry is corrupted. Lies about race in biology class, lies about sex in psychology, lies about OOP in compsci.

>Blanche's personal life as a transgender individual also led to online attacks which she has cited as affecting the company's reputation and growth.

What the fuck Jow Forums?

>lies about OOP
Python is a legitimate programming language, I use it in predictive analytics all the time. We are not all Pajeets.

Attached: BATU BATU.gif (560x411, 74K)

ATTN: Kike mods are censoring ITT.
>
>Yep. It's all Science (consensus of people with degrees) and no science (theories falsifiable by observation and experimentation).
>
>Nope. Pretty much everything but math, physics, and chemistry is corrupted. Lies about race in biology class, lies about sex in psychology, lies about OOP in compsci.

redpill us about OOP. is lisp or C the real redpill?

I don't know, and that user probably got banned for his wrongthink.

oh... I thought he was evading and reposted his own shit

what's >her political orientation?

He wants to know for reasons.

Attached: 1538708705508.png (594x593, 354K)

Literally just saw one of her vids for the first time yesterday

this shit is too advanced for me

>her

Just trying to estimate mental illness levels

See above

If she wasn't gay she'd be the perfect woman.

who is this rope wrangler?

she just needs a brainchad to feel overwhelmed and dominated by

>one of the good ones.
there are no good ones when it comes to mentally ill deviants

EMF radiation
safespaceprotection.com/emf-health-risks/emf-health-effects/emfs-in-the-home/

>Python is a legitimate programming language
lol

[citation needed]

Attached: 5c1030fa-c69a-48d1-bdea-ec0fa8fc4f66..png (1280x768, 1.17M)

obviously he doesn't need the space as much as the person who is willing to pay more for it. efficient resource allocation at its best

fran blanche

a tranny that was basically the first person to make "boutique" guitar effects pedals

boutique guitar effect pedals are like small batch over priced fuzz pedals n shit
like the microbrew of music instrument gear
they sound pretty good desu

she stopped making them for some reason i guess after that who thing became a thing, dunno what shes been doing since

Who is this ugly man?

there is a very high proportion of trannies in guitar effect building for some reason

frantone
earthquaker devices
devi ever
there was another company i forget
kinda strange how high the ratio of trannies is in that niche business

its fucked up
how are all these places getting gentrified because the economy has sucked ass for the past 25 years
where are all these rich kids coming from?

The worst part is that rent in bumfuck nowhere is also mega expensive

>they sound pretty good desu

you pay 500 bucks for 15 bucks worth of components

nah man

>15 bucks of componets
Sure shows how much shit you are talking about a topic u don't know.

Well NYC has been turned into a financial center for the past 20+ years and is product of the city turning itself over to bankers to manage. I'm surprised there is even anyone still living there that isn't wealthy.
Land/rent prices everywhere skyrocketing is the result of people flipping everything for decades to make an profit without actually contributing much to the economy in terms of material value.
TLDR is making money off land is really easy if you have a ton of money already or are a bank. And ofc it is at the expense of everyone else since prices even of shit places will go up.

Attached: 1531625695954.png (208x232, 113K)

ok fag then 30 bucks whatever lol

case in point : you can get a modded ts-9/808 clone for 25 bucks on ebay, or you can spend 100.00 + for the real thing, or you can be a stupid cunt and get som "botique" overdrive for 3x the cost of the name brand item.

minus a few tweaks the components are largely the same, and you cant tell the fucking difference anyhow. Of course guys like you will swear that you can.....cunt.

her website
contourcorsets.com/transgender_writings.html

>Whole video
>No mention of being trans
>Explains situation rationally with mentioning any social injustice or whatever
>lives in NY and constantly being pushed out by Rich landlord jews
This may be the first time I may feel sorry for a Trans.

Attached: Tears Cropped Chopped Shopped and Moped.jpg (660x330, 28K)

what about the labor involved in small scale production and design (if they're not cloning) time

>Just be happy to be in this life, be yourself, and be proud to be who you are. If enough of us can do that then we would have the future that we all really want for ourselves. In that future there would no longer be transgendered people - we would all just be individuals.

I mean... it is a good message. She isn't attacking anyone.

yeah that's great. reinventing the wheel to rip off untalented hack guitarists with more money than sense. perfect.

Only the low end university's

Yeah she seems like a classical liberal instead and not a far left sjw like a lot of zoomer trans people

>where are all these rich kids coming from?
New York City
t. looking to buy a 500k home on Philly soon.

Press P to say "Pay your debs, Fran."

>because the economy has sucked ass for the past 25 years
>where are all these rich kids coming from?
The economy has only sucked for poor and middle class people

Yes, and so are the australian ones

The low end universities avoid it by being shitholes that SJWs don't even want to attend

Yo that sucks. Fran is cool.
Love the videos and audio products.

I'm in Philadelphia but don't have that kind of pull. Probably gonna donate monetarily.

As someone who was looking for a workshop to start a business, it was a complete shitshow then. None of the available ones were equiped for machinery. There's plenty of options if you just want an empty lot with a roof over it, but if you're trying to run serious electrical equipment, or get business grade services/utilities out there, good luck.

I can only imagine it's gotten worse since.
I think about moving out of this place often anymore. Not happy about it.

Attached: Traditional Philly Greeting.jpg (476x348, 93K)

>Aren't US Universities liberal shitholes nowadays?
Dude it depends on majors and classes. I went to an ok University for CS and it was good with no Liberal Message...

I saw signs when I was attending a web programming class and the class though before it was some woman studies class. The woman studies' lecturer was staying late to erase some stuff off the board and she asked what class we were. Someone told her it was a CS class and she scoffed and went back to erasing the board. Then this black female classmate comes in and she gets done erasing the board and she sees the black girl and starts clapping saying "Way the go! There is a girl in this major! Good for you girl". She leaves and this black girl who was there just pushes her glasses in and goes "What the fuck!" real loud. We nabbed her as a project partner. Was pretty good.

There was another time I was taking the train in the morning because I was poor as fuck and me and this other girl walked off the station and into the streets. It was just the both of us in this foggy street and I didn't even know because I was reading emails on my phone because it was during finals week and I was studying when I had the goddamn time to breathe. I was flipping through and I hear a voice go real loud "Stay Back". This fucking (cute though)Girl has a fucking taser out in her hands and is walking backwards. I give her this weird look and then realize my surroundings and see what she is up to. I kinda let her fade away into the mist and basically cross over to the other street. Of course we need to show our id when we get to the entrance of the uni so I meet her there again and she turns bright red. Turns out she is a political science major and she was just scared... Kinda hurt my self-esteem cause I was overweight at the time. I guess I looked real shady.

Basically what I am saying is, if you are attending like woman sciences or political science, almost all unis have SJW teachers and people...

Kys nigger
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

... is that my dog? No literally looks like my dog and he is a rare mutt. Jack Russel/ Chihuahua mix

>pol fucking losing it because it can't discredit a Trans woman

>there are no good ones when it comes to mentally ill deviants
Did you just admit you are one of the bad ones?

Attached: DSC_0089.jpg (444x593, 51K)

should have raped her to show her whats up

>Way the go! There is a girl in this major! Good for you girl
I'm sure this has to do with my own personal upbringing but I cannot stand to be patronized.
The fact that this is seemingly common is mind boggling to me. Like I'd probably kill myself if someone did that to me often enough in college. Does that not seem degrading to people?
You want to do that to children, that's acceptable. But (young-)adults, in college?
I can't with that.

>second story
MOST JEJ
I can understand women being afraid of any male if alone in a spooky setting like that. But come on, if you're not even looking at her. That's too fragile.

Please don't lump us all together.
t. nazi

Yeah, too bad I had morals and shit.

>had

so you ok with raping now?

she had certain expectations, and you fell short of them.

Nah, I think I got morals somewhere. Tried to get it out. Didn't work. Being a White collar office worker really fucks with you.

well then passive aggressive deviance for you.

Here, "not shitholes" means "the buildings are newer and not falling apart".

emf and wireless radiation, it lowers testosterone

its why 90% of men are walking around with a testosterone of 300, with their phones in their pockets constantly streaming data. if you work in IT your exposure is multiplied with all the shit you use all day

Its only the high ranked universities like Yale and Harvard pushing the brainwashing.

This is the most disgusting thing I've seen in my life.

Check the mirror.

lol