How much lag does 360 wireless compared to 360 wired

don't care about PS4 or Xboxone I don't want you debating that shit just fuck off already

but on the 360 how much added lag is there using the wireless adaptor and a wireless controller compared to doing the ACTUAL hardline unremovable wired controller for windows not the charging kit the ACTUAL USB 360 controller.

if its not much I might use the wireless setup as id mostly only use it for singleplayer stuff but just wondering.

also 360 controller > ps4 > xboxS > xbox one og controller

Attached: 200px-Xbox_360_Wireless_Receiver.png (200x160, 39K)

No idea, the DS4 has very little difference though, I'd guess it's the same.

also obviously I will be using this on PC but yer I have a official USB 360 controller and also a couple wireless ones hanging around and this adaptor so deciding what to use.

how much lag does the wireless add? if its like 10-15ms I prob don't care but if its 50ms or some thing fuck that.

Not enough to matter if you use consoles, or playing console ports on a flat panel monitor.

fuck off I said no DS4 it has no diference because even with the wireplugged in it still sends the data wireless.

however on 360 with the ACTUAL USB 360 controller no the charging kit you can get a different connection that's actually wired.

I use a CRT and I will be playing these games at like 200+fps so it will matter alot. just wondering how much thou I can take some lag just not bucket loads.

Scratch that Yeah the 360 is around 10-15ms, DS4 is around 7ms.

>fuck off I said no DS4 it has no diference because even with the wireplugged in it still sends the data wireless.
No, I can use a DS4 on a PC with no Bluetooth at all. How do you think it works if not over USB?
You're confusing it with the 360 Wireless controller, that always uses wireless and has no USB data.

You'll notice the lag it's bad.

>tfw xbox 360 came out 13 years ago
>it is now as old as its average user when it was released

You will notice it. Stay wired for such applications. The old USB stack overhead is bad enough with the 360 controller.

This is one of the most shit tier products ever released. Plug in a controller. Do not use that junk.

well if it is using the wire when plugged into the PS4 that means its blutooth has 0.2ms lag or some thing that's impossible no blutooth is that bad.

on pc it might send data over the cable but on ps4 the cable is only charging imo. battle(non)sense did a video about it exact same lag on ps4 with wireless DS4 and plugged in DS4.

*no blutooth is that fast I mean.

inperceptible. like under 20ms...

Just be warned theres no 'proper' way of turning off wireless 360 controllers when you connect them to the PC. You literally HAVE to pop the batteries out of the controller to turn it off. Seems like such a weird oversight.

too much lag to play couterstrike professionally with
so use the wired one

20ms is perceptible humans can perceive 2ms. however our hands can only react at like 100ms or some thing.

our fingers and wrists can only react at 100ms but our upper arms and shoulder can react much faster like 30ms or some thing. that's why CSGO pro gamers aim with their entire arm not their wrist its also why 700dpi (at 1.0 sense) or 400 at 1.5 sense is best. which is effective 600-700edpi

some play at like 400-800edpi thou but any more than that will literally make you use and if you feel its too low that's because your not aiming with your arm and using your slow wrist like a noob.

Its enough to notice when playing fps. Its not like its a huge detriment or will be costing you games, but it is noticeable. It just feels like your movements are kind of mushy rather than a discernible delay.

somehow related to this post, how can i make my wired keyboard wireless? theres nothing worth it on the market, kid you not!

Buy a PS/2 controller

I have an oem adapter for my 360 controllers. THERE'S LITERALLY NO LATENCY. You could even competitively game if gamepads are your thing. Ds4 was kinda laggy over bt tho

t. dumb guy that things 20ms is "no latancy" because his cherry keyboard has 30ms lag and his "'1ms" gaming monitor has 13ms lag in middle of screen at crosshair but … ITS INSTANT>

clueless fuck go get a CRT that's 0ms and a roamer G keyboard that's 0.2ms and realise your gaming at like 50ms with your keyboard n monitor and convincing yourself its instant.

and don't dismiss roamer g because it feels shit they made a red switch version of it recently with no click or stupid mushy bump.

and also don't dismiss 50ms lag look at a watch and see how long a second is you have 1/20th of a second lag which is actually alot a second lasts for ages.

Controller wireless is typically 80-100ms. So either wired is faster or the same.

fuck off /v/ermin

Study has already been done the wireless controllers have lower latency but it’s barely noticeable meaning you’d have to use them back to back to even notice.