Amazon are full retards, they waste 15 USD in human with tedious jobs and physically taxing...

Amazon are full retards, they waste 15 USD in human with tedious jobs and physically taxing. when robots exist and always are ready 24/7

Attached: 98aeeed9edefebf08bd3c16fe938e183.jpg (2200x1464, 571K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/houston-lawmakers-aim-to-block-first-us-sex-robot-brothel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Despite all the clickbait robots still can't perform 90% of human functions and require maintenance and supervision.

You're right. My company, Amazon, may very well be a proven billion dolar company, but that doesn't mean we're not retarded. As is pointed out by an anonymous user on the online image board Jow Forums, we are fully retarded and should have heeded his advice instead.

Fuck robots, they took our jobs!

literally

thedailybeast.com/houston-lawmakers-aim-to-block-first-us-sex-robot-brothel

Attached: 181001-shugerman-robot-brothel-tease_zpsjkc(1).jpg (1480x815, 533K)

Robots. Seize this man immediately. Place him in the cage.

Attached: 1536664452469.jpg (1791x1062, 517K)

>t. roastie

>t. incel

That's one of the thing I don't understand about Bezos, he's the impersonation of the "I want to optimize my money and spend as little as possible to be rich" type of guy yet he's not pushing automation into fucking Amazon?! Everything has a code bar, everything is literally in boxes, you could optimize that shit fairly easily and need only a little amount of workers.

in American nobody can’t afford 15 USD/hr, billion dolar company or small restaurants are cutting costs because 15 usd wages is unsustainable

Wat. He did automate a lot in his warehouses.

What he didn't automate is the shit that requires too many unreliable robots with a changing diverse inventory.

He's playing the long game retards

This. A medium size restaurant with 10 $15/hour workers literally needs to generate over $1,000 a day JUST to pay the workers selling $5-20 menu items. It's fucking bananas.

Why us that bananas? So every of these workers has to do something for like 3-4 customers per hour to earn their pay... and?

Because you're assuming the restaurant will be packed 24/7 which is never the case.

>France’s first sex doll brothel, Xdolls in Paris, continues to attract criticism from local politicians and feminists activists after almost a year in operation.
Roasties BTFO

Does it need to be "packed" that every person present and working can serve 3-4 people per hour? Nah.

And yea if there are only 4h in which they neetd 10 people and then just 5, all the better. Pay them well enough and let them go home or to the next job.

If you Dream Job is push heavy boxes in warehouses, you should realice how useless and shit are you, right? Now every company are design next-generation warehouses with robotic automation in mind, they dont want humans anymore.
>humans are lazy
>sleep 30% of the day
>obsessed with unions
>need bathrooms

This one escape the wagecage, get him !

Attached: 1534635420094.jpg (1024x768, 202K)

Customer service goes down when they need more workers which is hard to predict when that is. Also you're forgetting lease/utility/materials/delivery/maintenance/ect costs. Point is minimum wage is not sustainable for even medium businesses let alone small ones.

grow the fuck up you child, mommy and daddy will get sick of you and when they kick you on the curb you'll be powerless to stop them.

$15 minimum wage*

>inb4 "hurr just raise prices"
That'll drive consumer spending down which will kill businesses. See five below wiping the floor with dollar stores.

Isn't it time to get to work wagie?

> Customer service goes down when they need more workers which is hard to predict when that is.
It's actually not hard to predict. You generally do some maintenance/cleaning and prep work late / early in the day and will have a lot of people at lunch time and some more after the usual work hours.

And yes, if a random huge group arrives at the wrong time then I guess service can't be perfect.

So what, it is really not a sane compromise [on a societal level] that everyone is available 16h per day at low wages rather than for the time they're probably needed at a reasonably high wage.

> Also you're forgetting lease/utility/materials/delivery/maintenance/ect costs.
No, why? People should spend $10-15 or so for a meal. And the average amount served should be 3-4 or more customers per employee [in terms of the employee time share for delivery, cook, servers... anyone really, you certainly can be that or more efficient on average]. It's not terribly unrealistic.

Who is even talking about dream jobs? Nobody dreams of working in an Amazon warehouse.

Better get working on a good homeless sign slogan. Maybe the strangers on the street will appreciate your weeb degeneracy on a piece of carboard desu kimochii. ;^)

Attached: Los-Angeles-015.jpg (3000x4000, 1.66M)

Those are Amazon bots dumbshit.

I don't think so. You *are* paying your taxes right? Thanks for the neetbucks chum!

Robots are CapEx, aka sunk cost investment. Also maintenance OpEx.
Humans are OpEx, aka no long term investment, and also Humans pay their own maintenance.

Also humans tend to vary in price based on geography. Robots only vary based on whether the manufacturer is gouging you. For robots to take over, their combined OpEx and CapEx must be lower than the total OpEx of a human.

okay boy, don't be surprised when your day comes and you're powerless to stop it

S E E T H I N G

W O R R I E D

The fuck does a NEET have to be worried about? They have nothing to lose. You really are seething.

Enjoy your luxury wage, I make only 4 euros an hour, pay expensive bills because of where I live and I'm malnourished.
Gotta find some really cheap fruit today or I'm going to get sick soon.