*INHALES*

*INHALES*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1523633831744.png (730x985, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNl2q6YZXlA
youtube.com/watch?v=NVAmnV65_zw
youtube.com/watch?v=LwEInwvFbwk
youtube.com/watch?v=EdwDvz47lNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mactoddlers will still defend this

Attached: 1538259533021.png (352x264, 67K)

Just install hackintosh

Yep, definitely going librem on my next purchase.

just pay 5x more to apple for repairs, what are you poor or something?

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Rossmann BTFO

independent technicians btfo

who's rossmann?

>tfw realizing there will literally never be another laptop as good as my 2014 MBP
Where did it all go wrong?

>imagine being such a cucked slave to even consider voluntarily giving your money to those jews

The guy who also got btfo just recently in a housefire incident.

the guy who made THIS video

youtube.com/watch?v=oNl2q6YZXlA
youtube.com/watch?v=NVAmnV65_zw

and behind these

youtube.com/watch?v=LwEInwvFbwk
youtube.com/watch?v=EdwDvz47lNw

Louis Rossmann rant video incoming

Not any time soon.
Apple is sending their finest hitmen and arsonists after him.

Attached: 1534250366684.jpg (833x768, 44K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

LOUISE ROSSMAN IS FINISHED, BANKRUPTED BIKE (((((ACCIDENTED))))) & HOUSE BURNED DOWN

what the fuck are you even doing on Jow Forums?
lurk more

They've already tried and failed.

Attached: 1531775716109.png (706x750, 527K)

>he's making fun of our new product
>activate the thermal override

Attached: 20181005_200112.jpg (1440x861, 377K)

The battle is lost but not the war.

Attached: fdmb5yo7i7p11.jpg (1074x1077, 207K)

>tfw hackintosh fries your motherboard because you're not an aplel genyus

I am scared that that's true. How retarded can someone be.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

FUCKNIG ABBLE MMMMUHHHH RITE TO REBAIR AAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1.jpg (500x281, 27K)

do people really not know what a hard reset is?

who cares im not a poorfag llmfao

couldn't make it up

We won't. The current state of Apple is too fucked up even for us.

how are you enjoying your iphone xs max X plus S with wireless charging, goyim

Apple supports phones for five years. Unlike you, I don't have to upgrade every time someone at Google sneezes.

So what you're saying is MacBooks are tamper-proof now? Thanks, I need to get the new model.

>implying I have a phone
lol

>replace the shitty keyboard on your computer
>"YOUR PC HAS BEEN LOCKED"

is there a species of human more subhuman, cucked and pathetic than itoddlers? and to think these people have the nerve to talk back to regular pc and phone owners

>YOUR PC
>PC

uhhhh.. friendo

>YOUR PC
>YOUR

uhhhh.. friendo

>outraged
The article was probably written by some faggy apple user

What if the phone is broken but still fixable, you cant perform hard reset if you cant power it on

>your computer
>your
>computer

uhhhh.. friendo

nope. I've built a hackintosh instead of buying a Mac. fuck this shit. I've been a macfag for 15 years now and it's getting too ridiculous even for me. fuck this shit. all you get is overpriced thermal throttle you can't repair - even by apple themselves.

tried getting a battery replaced by apple in a 5 year old macbook air. tough luck. after 2 months waiting for a battery ("no user, that's normal. those batteries are made only in small batches. long waiting times are normal. but we can take the machine and recycle it when you buy a new macbook pro"). So I swapped it for a chink copy. Cost me only 50 euros (instead of the 180 euros Apple wanted) and the whole operation was done in 48h from ordering a battery to putting it in.

fucking faggot tim cook cares only about homosexual shit like watch straps and getting fat nigger women execs.

If linux wasn't so shit I would have switched long time ago. only thing that holds me with apple is macOS

mctoddlers are the biggest fags to walk this earth

>macOS
>not calling it OS X like a normal human being

homo

just use freebsd retard

since high sierra it's called macOS. like since 10.0 it was called OS X and not Mac OS. you call it GNU/Tranny OS, too and not just linux, right?

lol, why should I switch to a OS run by a homosexual when I already use a homo OS? also the UI still is shit. so nah

just use openbsd retard

>doesn't have even a UI

>what is "pkg install xfce"

Attached: 55.png (213x237, 8K)

>gnu/tranny
not for long, Jow Forumsentoomen engineers are already working round the clock to make HURD great again.

soon, it's gonna be only GNU freedom or as I've taken to calling it, GNU+freedom

I want a UI, not a concentration camp for my eyes. thanks.

>GNU
>freedom

Attached: 1538676007097.jpg (750x420, 66K)

pkg install kde

proprietary software violates your freedom to run it as you like, read the source code, modify it and distribute copies of it. it is an injustice.

The GPL breaks Freedom 0.

>read the source code, modify it
biggest meme ever. no one ever did this. not one faggot on this board ever "inspected" the source of the packages he was mindlessly installed. even fewer ever contributed.

OSX
>not calling it fagOS like a normal human being

homo

Macs used to be really good back in the day. Ten years ago I would have definitely recommended getting a Macbook due to how stable and durable they used to be. I had my old white Macbook Pro for four years and only needed to take it in one time when a CD got stuck in the optical drive. By the time the CPU got fried from years of high-intensity graphics use, Apple had already started going downhill, and the repair shop basically forced me to either get the entire motherboard replaced or buy a new Macbook. I made the mistake of going with the latter choice, and because of it I ended up with a computer that was constantly breaking. I mean really, modern Macbooks have problems that are simply unheard of anywhere else in computing. Like the SATA cable melting every couple months or so. And screen burn-in too. Seriously, how is it even possible for an LCD screen to get burn-in? I thought that only happened to CRTs, and only if you leave them frozen on a single screen for several hours. But somehow Apple managed to pull it off. I am so glad I ditched the Apple brand after my last computer breakage, rather than continuing to get my Mac repaired at the Mac store with its increasingly shitty customer service. Now they've got dongle hell, laptops that only work if you put them in the freezer... Tim Cook is truly a genius when it comes to thinking of creative ways to make devices suck.

Buy a used Thinkpad.

Attached: X220-22.jpg (800x574, 166K)

I inspected the GMP package config script and makefile along with some header files for conflicts when I was trying to build a gcc cross compiler

a lot of people don't use this freedom but that doesn't mean you shouldn't care about if you have it or not. that was the whole big point of linux before shit like APT and RPM came around

I wanted to buy razer blade but I will be trading a gorgeous macbook screen for 120hz shit from shelf IPS (4k is a meme) and hilarious QA (yes it’s much more repairable but go read forums about QA that started marketing notebooks few years ago). Also I generally like OS X and I am never returning to Wangablows altho I can try loonix again. What do?

>HURD
The ultimate GNU garbage

no it doesn't, you can run any software however you like, including free software with closed source libraries if it is for your private use

however, you can't deny others the freedom to change or modify that software. that's what the GPLv3 is supposed to protect against

if you're a babby, use linux mint

if you're a hacker, use BSD

>fagOS
More of a brain dead moron than wintards.

mac os might be shit but at least it doesn't bend the knee to some fucking random tranny

you will eat your words when the dawn of GNU/freedom finally arrives

is that BMO?

Attached: tumblr_m37wwoSSPl1rub1i9o1_500.gif (500x281, 412K)

it's the apple 2 you fucking idiot cartoonwatcher

no thanks I'd rather use macshit instead of that ancient cheeto encrusted piece of shit

Switching to Surface now

>he doesn't know how to clean a computer

> xorg included in the default install

Attached: based and redpilled.gif (367x219, 523K)

>most cars never end up in serious accident
>therefore cars don't need roll cages, airbags and seat belts

krashes

Attached: 1519232497689.png (400x772, 297K)

must be the kkkikes

Someone's never heard of xinit I guess.

>the ABSOLUTE state of mactoddlers

Attached: 1516521229916.png (233x261, 84K)

UNAUTHORIZED NETWORK CARD IS PLUGGED IN - POWER OFF AND REMOVE THE MINIPCI NETWORK CARD (13D3/3304)

SYSTEM IS HALTED!

Is this even legal? Why are ameriturds such corporate whores?

how long before someone reverse engineers this chip and releases all the unlock codes or hashes for generating them? selling these codes could be a potential moneymaking opportunity so i'm guessing people are already on it as we speak

it probably is because muh FREE market

is it legal in europe?

Meanwhile Louise entire building literally on fire
What is our dude stance on this?

>BSD
so macOS?

I have no idea since I don't own any apple devices

Wow, I admire the COURAGE of some people in this thread that don't care about their house accidentally catching fire. Or getting clipped on the side while going to work.

*Notices Coreboot* OwO what's this?

>teleports behind you
>nothing personnel kid

Attached: pomona.jpg (342x257, 12K)

only people more pathetic than mac babbies are the hackintosh trannies.

>Load BIOS Whitelist
>Problem solved

I-I-I-ITS'S NOT FAIR APPLEBROS

FIRST THEY DID IT TO IPHONES

AND NOW MACS TOO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1512258960916.png (1291x674, 585K)

isn't that illegal ? monopoly and stuff
why make it harder for customers and small independents, for the benefit of large corporations ? I don't understand how this can even exist

Is this not what you asked for?

Attached: capitalism1414011942717s.jpg (250x114, 18K)

>video of muhamed repair shop winning incoming
stop buying this shit and move on

Attached: nonfreepig.jpg (600x450, 78K)

Will hackintoshes be bricked now since they have no T2 chip?

>what is market regulation
do you actually think capitalism can only mean corporate plutocracy ?

capitalism is privately-owned means of production and nothing more, you can build anything on top of this broad definition, like ancap, libertarianism, corporatism, add some syndicalism etc...
the original point of capitalism as implemented into the west was to have a functional economic system, and sure, all these countries have developped tremendously since
but it can only work nicely for everyone by being regulated with laws
tl;dr
fucking retarded nigger

>If linux wasn't so shit
Like little babe, not even toddler yeet

when jobs died and an mba replaced him
its not a mystery

based RMS

Imagine being this zoomer.

>when the snake oil sales man chose to let himself die of treatable pancreatic cancer in the name of holistic medicine and a poofter hard-nosed business type actually started to run it like a company and not a billion dollar vanity project

Sorted it out for you a bit m8.

Attached: 46ADF22F00000578-5116579-The_Chatswood_party_will_be_the_fifth_for_Sensual_Erotica_who_ha-a-17_15116 (634x889, 104K)