The future that we thought is over. Everyone is selfish and rude, the changes are ruining us all

The future that we thought is over. Everyone is selfish and rude, the changes are ruining us all.

How you coping doomers? It's getting colder here.

Attached: 1537212608115.jpg (1200x1200, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZyqQn2Uoo8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J2K6Q1zuU70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn.. too much of that pic hurts. don't post that again i don't want these feels

>It's getting colder here.
Redpill as many normies as you can and fight back. Truth always wins out

Learn what happened after WW2

brace yourself faggot and rejoice because it's only gonna get worse.

Attached: 44-doomer.png (1024x1024, 337K)

i wish i was an npc

I bet you can't guess.

Used to be me, on the upswing of the blackpill. Unplug for a while, actually do some reading. Don't think about the darkness, think about how those depressed and angry feelings are the results of you loving your race so much that would it makes you sad to see them hurt. Know, in the darkest of blackpills, that your mind and your love brought you there, and it sure as hell can pull you out.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 186K)

Because you are a literal bitch faggot gas lighted abused animal piece of shit. You are literally worth more dead than alive. You have nothing to lose. If people could understand there would be an absolute merciless bloodbath. The slaughter is coming no matter what. It's pure statistics. Yes, our world is literally ruled by unironically child raping murderers. Everyone can piece the puzzle together and arrive at what you will. Its here. It's now. And it's too fucking late to whistle daisy and ignore it. THEY ARE COMING FOR US. THEY WILL SHOW YOU NO MERCY THEY WILL MURDER YOU BUT IDEALLY IMPRISON YOU WHILE THEY RAPE YOUR CHILDREN ITS REAL WAKE UP

Attached: 5868108-2206142549-Akemi.jpg (1280x906, 791K)

YOU ARE BEING GAS LIGHTED YOU STUPID FAGGOT RETARD, WE ARE AT THE FUCKING END. THE PARTY ENDED

>How you coping doomers?
I don't, I persist.

Attached: 1502570092469.jpg (500x596, 40K)

Based and truthpilled

Attached: clairvoyant.png (331x10000, 160K)

I miss PBR. Something about Busch or another brand bought them out. Cannot find PBR anywhere now. That was my grandpas beer. A tradition ruined for no reason. Sad!

As if capitalization makes it true. My point is that out of the black pull comes the biggest white pill of all. What happens when a man fights for hatred or anger? They are inevitably painted as a monster and the world seeks to destroy him. Yet, when he fights for love, family and heritage he transforms from a monster to a hero. Whites are told to collectivize is evil, taught to ignore the love for their fellow man early on. Think about how scared we made the rest of the world! They are so afraid of us they have to indoctrinate us at an early age that's how bad they shake in their fucking boots. It's because they know, when the white man fights, he fights for what is good, what is right, and he always wins.

every single thing is accurate except pbr doesn't get me drunk anymore

Attached: 1538166741833.png (600x642, 231K)

>Use his gamer computer only for Jow Forums and YouTube

Kek, forgot Reddit.

>forgot how to cry or laugh

Just forgot about crying...

>last seen on social media

10 years ago

>always drunk

Nope

>only outside at night
True, jugging in woods

youtube.com/watch?v=UZyqQn2Uoo8

>reddit

nope, 'fuck outta here

>Everyone is selfish and rude, the changes are ruining us all.

it's a bad time. the key is to withdraw, I think. get away from the cities if you can. safer that way too. war soon

Same, but its bacardi for me instead of pbr

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J2K6Q1zuU70

>pbr
>not malt liquor or ice beer
Trash

Attached: FB07DE10-544D-4FAD-8DA1-50205A14FBDC.jpg (643x721, 195K)

i'm as black pilled as anyone can be but i quit drinking a few months ago

i turned to philosophy audiobooks and buddhism instead.

i hope you find peace