Is this true? Was protonmail infiltrated by the SJW and became a (((puppet)))...

Is this true? Was protonmail infiltrated by the SJW and became a (((puppet)))? What is the new best email provider alternative?

Attached: 1538759574885.jpg (1913x3151, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incitement#United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why aren't you just running your own incoming mailserver though?
I can understand not running your own sendmail, that's a lot of time to continually ensure it's not getting fucked or blocked - but incoming mail?

Jow Forums gtfo

It proves they care about privacy (by not cracking open the email account) but also shows they (reasonably) care about self preservation (deleted the account to comply with applicable laws)

Just don't post your email on flyers like a retard and you should be fine. You should use it to send GPG encrypted email anyway. Also
And

Attached: ayamcemani.jpg (607x607, 85K)

Why did people think protonmail was a good idea anyway? They don't even let you access it with an email client unless you run some paid proprietary daemon on your system. And yet I kept seeing tons of people start using it and claim it's great for security and privacy.
Was it just some bad normalfag meme?

The old wise man was spoken! It was never safe!

Attached: NewTerry.jpg (810x1530, 174K)

Need some email help and given thats a "email" thread i will post here.
Need to make a email for my Software Engineer Major, i was thinking about protonmail, for my personal use i know that the 500mb inbox limit is fine but for college is it enough?

brb, posting your email on Nazi fliers

I love that man. I want to learn wisdom from him

> Gets banned for inciting violence against his fellow man
> OMG SJWS!!!!!!
Grow up. If someone made a post threatening to assassinate Trump, that would get banned too. It's not about fee-fees anymore when you're actually trying to get people killed/injured.

So how long do you think he waits before brushing his teeth after eating 3 world whore shit? I mean he does it cos he likes it right, but at some point he has to talk to other people and his breath must be really bad.

Own sever is pretty easy, got one on my x220 with OpenBSD (not a meme).

But people are doing exactly that and not getting banned.

>Filename
also
>not cock.li
>[email protected]

Just pay the money and put your own domain at the end.

Using protonmail? You'll have to provide some proof

Thank you for removing this trash, protonmail

>Hospitalize Your Local Antifa Scumbag
That is literally inciting violence though, and is illegal in the US as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incitement#United_States

I like to think they would have done the same if it were "Hospitalize Your Local Neo-nazi Scumbag".

Jow Forumsfags btfo

Attached: hang_the_fash.png (816x684, 1.59M)

I use it as bait for scammers so I guess I'm ok

Jow Forumsturds BTFO eternally

Governments using nazi bogyman to scare protonmail into official denouncing them and then same governments use SJW bogyman to scare the users away from it.

It's a hit knock out.

go back to Jow Forums

proton is sketchy either way. you shouldn't use them.

haha

What’s the best, non-“just set up your own lol” email service to move to from protonmail?
I currently use protonmail and have been loving it, but I’ve seen shortcomings in the overall company too many times by now and am ready to jump ship. Mind that I’m using protonmail for a reason; the exact same reason that I’m refusing to use something like gmail. Is there a sane alternative?

Or, if you are going to give me the “just make your own”, can you give me a guide to doing so?

>it's impossible to frame someone's protonmail to get it banned
What's your protonmail friendo.

Use PGP so you don't have to trust your email provider.

>hurting terrorists is mean :(

/leftypol/ gtfo

You know, I'm starting to get the sense that some of the anons in this thread are not GamerGaters
What the hell is happening to this website?

>I have no time to enlighten you

Attached: CP2077_Sun.png (330x319, 178K)

The YWNRU sign was the work of an alphabet in order to discourage people to use protonmail.
After that came the ddos attack on their server which made them reroute through two it companies, one of them based in Israel
tldr; protonmail is compromised by the jews

This nigga gets it

Hello FBI, datamining much?

Yes. Host your own mail server, it isn't difficult.

>/leftypol/ leaving their bunker to shill for protonmail

>muh Switzerland
>muh mountain to protect muh emails from bombing
>they said it's secure and respects muh privacy
Pretty much.

Jow Forumstards btofd as always
back to your containment board you go lads

Nice cock

>if you have any life whatsoever outside of your work, please do not apply
I'm going to apply. I have a life outside my work, of course. If he bitches about it I'll just tell him to fuck off.

Good. Fuck whytepipo

>"punch a nazi" is fine
>"hospitalized antifa" isn't
Nice arguments.