I feel objectified in a very real sense by this, and it makes me angry. Doesn't it piss you off...

I feel objectified in a very real sense by this, and it makes me angry. Doesn't it piss you off? I personally don't like contributing to something unwittingly or against my will. And I certainly don't want to aid Google in anything it does. What makes it so infuriating is that I'm expected to think that it's so normal, to the point that I should feel perfectly fine wasting 15-60 seconds picking out pictures for its bots to learn from. Go hire some fucking streetshitters to do it.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-05 14-54-54.png (1036x1504, 961K)

>select all chimneys
Wtf, why? How will thes halp teh future ""AI""?

A vent is a chimney. :^)

I think moot had made some aggressive changes to code...whenever you try to post 3 or 4 times in a thread it shows endless captchas.

Fuck, I thought I was the only one! reeeCaptcha is fucking brutal all of a sudden!

How many times will I have to tell you to get a trip so I can filter you, Yul?

Attached: stob.jpg (450x450, 23K)

>pixel of a wheel in square
>dont select it
>fail captcha
ok, ill remember that for next time
>pixel of wheel in square
>select it
>fail captcha
OH COME ON
COME ON

I have one, it's "Femanon !!IJ3XbjpW+ag" but I don't use it :^)

I remember you from a thread where based fucks cut you like a fine butter, but I guess it's no use.

Well start using it or stop namefagging, literally the worst of both worlds.

I don't know..

Is there an addon that works for dealing with this bullshit. I dont even care anymore, I am not willing to work for free

Hahah, really (: Good

Do your slave labor Goy

I miss the days of nigger posting.. We fucked recaptcha so hard back then

There are different chans, but unfortunately I don't think they can handle the load. We need to have *chan bingo where people go to different chans for life and leave this shitheap of a website behind.

I think it's just Google.

If you make a lot of posts it thinks you must be a bot.
ReCaptcha was never intended for heavy use like solving a new one every couple of minutes, it was intended for registration pages where you only use it once.
If you post a lot of Jow Forums in one day it effectively locks you out.....which is probably a good thing.

>teehee me femanon
>lulz silly bois, gib ettenshion xd
wow, it's like it's a daily occurrence

>If you post a lot of Jow Forums in one day it effectively locks you out.....which is probably a good thing.
just refresh the page and you're good to go

well it's too fucking bad there's nothing you can do about it, ain't it, goy? you better get back to it you streetshitter.

>pass user since 2018
yup, let's buy pass to shitpost on Jow Forums

>If you make a lot of posts it thinks you must be a bot.
no. the more captchas you solve, the more you get given to solve as a reward for being a good goy.