Vivaldi Browser

What does Jow Forums think of Vivaldi?

Attached: vivaldi.png (1200x1197, 78K)

No mobile to sync with so useless for most people.

Chromium reskin.

bloated, only good browsers are FF and Brave

lmao brave sells your metadata and they even approve it in their toc

A shitload of (practical) customization options.
At the moment I'm testing if it can replace Firefox as my main browser and it's looking good.

The customization options also almost have me sold on it, plus just little things like the notes feature I really like.

I love it, and it's only going to get better. Browsing without panels and page tiling feels so weird.

Hoping for M3 in early 2019.

>brave
1 Basic Attention Token has been deposited into your account.

Why do people need this?

It's great. Stacked tabs and mouse gestures are where it's at

Proprietary cuckware.

Brave and FF are industrial containers filled with trash compared to Vivaldi.

this free advertisement thread again? don't you ever get bored of advertising your shitty browser here?

there's some good sides and some retarded sides
like the remappable keybindings and the quick commands window are rad but why the fuck can't it set the tab bar width independently on each windows
honestly I use it more because I hate everything else than because I like it

I like the customization but that's about it. It's still one of the slowest web browsers.

Now fuck off, Vivaldi shill

Vivaldi runs faster than chrome on my desktop with the same extensions.

So I can watch anime on my iPad, add the next episode to my reading list, and continue watching on my computer. I still use Vivaldi though, because safari cannot into webms. Having shared bookmarks is also really convenient when I want to go to a page I've bookmarked on my computer when I'm away from home, like the obscure reference sites that take ages to find through google.

I approve of only one browser. Firefox customised and hardened.

I like it.

It's okay. For whatever reason, it's faster than FF on my browser. Also, needing to replace ffmpeg.so every single update is tedious since the default one doesn't allow h.264 playback.

Shitsux, I really tried to give it a chance because of the vertical tabs, customization and tab preview features but it fucking eats twice the RAM vanilla Chrome does, rapes the CPU and it's buggy as shit. Opera is still the best Chromium based browser, I can easily have 800+ tabs open with it while Chrome shits itself at around 400 and Vivaldi goes apeshit at around 250.

Attached: vivaldi memory abuse.png (682x247, 27K)

bloated russian botnet

Firefox for desktop.
Brave for phone.

> uses google

why are you lieing?

why not ff for phone as well?

Better UX than firefox.

Why the fuck?

vivaldi has the spergiest ui i've ever seen. you have to suffer from at least level 3 autism in order to make sense of it