Jow Forums, how do I ask a girl out

Jow Forums, how do I ask a girl out

Attached: 6d6f08b636584db297bb557e8d92cb86.png (645x457, 83K)

Give up now.

bro just ask her out, be yourself
have some confidence

Attached: large.jpg (500x667, 58K)

>be yourself
kek,
nice non-advice man.

He's ironic shitposting from the viewpoint of a normie chad

if you really like the girl im sure she'd be kind to you and at least not laugh when you do so
try to speak clearly, i guess, other than that i dont know
never tried this myself so i cant say for sure it will work but it sounds like it could even the odds to your favour

Attached: 1509803056406.png (960x1202, 1.04M)

>when virgins give you their expert dating advice
Lel
OP, just try not to be a sperg and realize if ur ugly and wanna date a nice girl u need to be fun, quick thinking, emotionally stable, fit, dress well and have money.
Otherwise go lower, and if you reach the bottom then ur fucked until you improve one of those attributes or more.

install gentoo

Don't do it. The more resources you devote to other people, the less freedom and time you have to devote to yourself.

Don't.

talk to her with an excuse like to see her notes, and do small talk. that will let her know you want something with her, so she won't freak out if you are not weird nor talk autistically. then ask her for lunch or coffe idk, whatever she's ok with. this is the only way she will consider it, you have nothing else you can control so don't worry, she either is ok with you as you asked her or no. I mean it would even be better if you talked to her for just some dumb excuse and then tomorrow you ask her out; "hey we talked yesterday...".
But if you already have been watching her like a creep or you have made visual contact without talking to her you're done unless she's into serial killers, which most girls aren't.

Feign confidence and lie to yourself
Or
Be yourself and hope she finds the pitiful attempt cute

Yeah just don't, sounds like a fucking horrible idea.
A girl just minding her own business. Maybe not even in the mood for anything, and there is you, randomly approaching her and saying some autistic shit, obviously just because you wanna fuck her.

Sit next to her and have a normal conversation. Asking her out directly will come off creepy if you're not extremely attractive. The conversation must be genuine and try to leave a cliffhanger before the lecture starts. If you are successful in creating this cliffhanger, you can use the opportunity to pick up the conversation after class. If not, she will be familiar with you so that you can wipe and repeat until this works.

It is important to note that without prepping for a conversation after the class is over, it will be unlikely that she will engage genuinely with you in dialogue when the lecture is over.

Fucking just follow her around with flowers, and talk to her when she's completely alone somewhere.

That greentext happened to me too. I also repeated that same process multiple times in a row right after another. The flashdrive filesystem was ntfs. This is what happens when you do not unmount it before pulling it out.
Same shit goes for ext4. If you unmount directly after rsyncing a lot of stuff it seems to finalise at the unmounting process. If you just click unmount and power the drive off without waiting for the flickering to of the hdd to end you can lose files. That happened about 3 weeks ago. Since then I always unmount correctly and wait for the flickering to end.
System used: Debian9.5, ext4 1tb hdd

Jesus Christ, regardless of OS be ready to lose any data you don't have backed up off-site.

How do I master the female orgasm?

Attached: 786ec3_5637050.jpg (805x556, 32K)

Be empathetic, and just let instincts take over.

>how do I ask a girl out
You're part of the problem. Neck yourself, normalfaggot, for even wanting something like that