Im giving MR Robot another chance

I hated it after the first 3 episodes and if all the other episodes is about that little bitch just telling everybody hes crazy then im out!
Pic related is 95% of the shows content!
I am user and this is my blog!

Attached: thewholeseries.jpg (474x474, 55K)

It doesn't get better. I gave up after the second season. The multiple personality plot is fucking retarded.

>is about that little bitch just telling everybody hes crazy

Too bad, there's more of that.

>main love interest fucks a black guy for no reason
Television is for cuckolds.

Americans are cuckolds.

Hhmm. this aint gud.
40 min in and the "Im crazy" starts...

Honestly 3 eps in is early enough to realize its basically a fight club ripoff with tech shit shoehorned into the plot.

Towards the end of the first season they go on some nonsensical trip in a van to literally put raspberry pi's into some fucking vent in a building.

I think at one point hes doing a passive attack on a WEP network with his fucking phone lol. I mean, whats the point of this shit... Lets drop some thumb drives with malware in a parking lot LOL OMG THIS IS A COMPUTAH SHOW.

It's a metaphor for google

I thought that i was the only one who thought this...
I need to find other friends...

season 1 is great until the ripped of twist.
season 2 is not very good.
season 3 is good, but not great.

I didnt remeber this series being so Leftist.
I remember it being more about anarchy but this isnt anarchy... this is just not taking responsibility for your actions.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Is everyone in this trhead from Jow Forums and 12 for that matter?

Not agreeing with your bs politics makes you 12?
As per usual the left only trows insults and nothing else.

Attached: bait.jpg (474x476, 18K)

the so-called TOLERANT left

It's heavily left-leaning but I appreciate it showing how retarded crashing the economy for the working man is.
>Yeah let's erase all payment records for the past few decades to get rid of debt, that's a good idea
>Oh god this was a horrible idea why the fuck did we do this lmao
>Oh that's right I'm legally insane with multiple personalities, both of which are schizophrenic

>anti capitalism anti corporations since the first fifteen minutes of the first episode of the first season
>w-what you mean it's left leaning?? :(
and it only took you three years to figure it out!

Attached: mastermind2.jpg (256x192, 12K)

Person of interest is the Jow Forums show

Well the first time i watched the series i did it while working on stuff on the side so i only dedicated 50% of my mind to it so i missed alot of the loose comments.
But now when i pay attention i see it in another light

I actually like this show, but I'm glad season 4 will be the last season. Each one so far has had a different "theme" or "influence", the first being obviously Fight Club. It can't continue though or else it'll turn into fucking Lost or TWD where it just fucking drags on and on for no reason (which it already started to do for me in season 3).
Episode 1 was the peak though, so don't expect it to get better than that.

This is a good angle!
I will have this in mind when i watch it!

I think i just had a revelation!
This is like IT Twilight!
Monotome characters
Pointless romance
Fantasy BS
Gray colorscheme
Angst
Gay

If you repeat stuff it becomes more dramatic
more dramatic
more dramatic

people on Jow Forums judge this without fulling watching it. It's obvious the destroy corporations meme is made to look crazy while showing why is reasonable. At the end it shows how it counter acts and can't be done.
The series is too complex for neets that only care about linux distro leetness desu.
>hurr I'm mad he has sex while having anxiety because at least he's not autist
>hurr I'm mad he only uses well known distros that work best for its purpose
>hurr le cuck meme
>'split personality is not cool on tv but it is on animé r-right guys?'
>buaaah some people on the show want liberty, how is it that they are not nazi
>nonon ono nono they are using my user mask give it back buaahhh

it's nothing special, season 1 is the only good season and the others are just dragging filler that leads to nothing

Oh look, it's yet another fucking shill making yet another shitty thread for this fucking (((show))).
Fucking go kys you autist.

/thread

Watch superior techkino instead

Attached: poiseason5alternative.jpg (446x299, 35K)

>. this is just not taking responsibility for your actions.
the ENTIRE plot after season 1, is elliot feeling PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE for the world going to shit and going into an economic crisis because of the "revolution" that he tried to pull

I'm not saying the show is amazing, but taking responsibility for your actions is a pretty big part of the show

Is this troll?
Will do anyhow!

I actually enjoyed most of season 1. Season 2 was trash though.

Stupid show for stupid people

All TV is leftist garbage. Stop watching it.

>Person of interest
sounds like minority report for tv