Select all images withchimneys

>Select all images withchimneys
What the fuck is a chimney I've never seen one in my country

Attached: 1538764083780.jpg (360x296, 33K)

It's the smoke ventilation mechanism

Hope this helps

No one in your country has a fireplace?

Same shit with "select all taxis". Legit took me a few tries of trial and error to figure out that it wants me to select the yellow cars, because I have never once seen a taxi looking like that.

The absolute state of yuropoors
And dont even think of replying to me without showing me your internet loicence

As a slav we only have commie blocks

Glad I'm not the only one. We have white taxis here

I know a Russian from a piss poor background who knows what a chimney is.
Do you not have dachas or whatever those country homes are called?

Legit question: Why is the botnet interested in chimneys now? I get road signs, traffic lights and shit, that was for autonomous driving, but chimneys? What could that possibly be for?

Maybe for that army "drone' or whatever war machinery Google is working on

So drones could drop shit inside

Its for a Santa Claus AI

have you never seen an american movie before?

Russian here, the guy who doesn't know what a chimney is either doesn't know English well or comes from some weird Asian country where they legit don't have chimneys as part of their architecture. Russians know what a chimney (тpyбa) is very well.

My compatriot who could not recognize yellow taxis has a more legitimate problem, because we actually do not and have never had yellow taxis apart from isolated examples. However, I'd still expect him to know that yellow taxis exist in America from certain cultural depictions. It's surprising that he managed to learn English but completely missed that: he might have autism and be uninterested in anything but programming.

Would disguising my chimney as a street sign thwart their drone attacks?

I probably have considering 90% of western movies are american, but I don't remember ever seeing yellow taxis. I barely watch movies anyway. It's also possible I just never paid attention, since the taxis I know are either very distinct (pic related) or literally random cars of any make and colour, so I may have not attributed any significance to the yellow colour even if I did see it.

Attached: 71129764-1024x1024.jpg (1024x638, 155K)

retard

how can you have never seen a chimney, even commie blocks have chimneys. or maybe you live in a mudhut or something

i find it really difficult to believe there's a person in a western country that hasn't figured out the stereotypical colour of a taxi is yellow
they're not yellow where i live either, but it's in movies/tv shows all the time, as well as other media that has any american theme to it

Attached: free-download-crazy-taxi-Hit2k.jpg (1024x576, 142K)

Well like I said I barely watch movies, and I never watched any shows at all.
I don't play many games set in the modern average world either, barely played any GTA, pretty much the only game with cars I played for any extended amount of time was Burnout Paradise and that doesn't really have taxis for some reason (none that I noticed at least).

Why anyone would like to send robots to ventilation conduits :^)
In few months:
>Select all the powerplants

In few years:
>Select all the improvised runaways
>Select all the hospital tents

Screencap this post

I wonder why they need to know what chimneys look like. Are they going to train drones to bomb houses, and chimneys are a sign that you are in the "do not bomb" club?

>What could that possibly be for?
Extermination of mankind.

auschwitz

I love this girl

Attached: 1537450406529.jpg (1080x1080, 171K)

Even WW2 used stoves and had chimneys. Google is for sure designing a chimney. They must see every chimney, so they know they have the chimniest chimney all over the world.

>he might have autism and be uninterested in anything but programming
programming and anime, this is Jow Forums desu