How can a billion dollar company shit out such an intolerable product?

How can a billion dollar company shit out such an intolerable product?

Attached: mswindows2_2040.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WithinRafael/status/1048473218917363713?s=19
microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/
github.com/hfiref0x/UACME
linkedin.com/pulse/20140806183208-12100070-why-did-microsoft-lay-off-programmatic-testers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muh nostalgia

Never had any issues, just because you're a brainlet that runs everything as administrator and has tons of viruses, doesn't mean Windows is a "intolerable" product. You're just an idiot.

they gave away windows 10 for free

Is there a way to unpin all this crap at once?
My fingers hurt from clicking so much.

Attached: naggers.png (987x651, 65K)

I remember this being possible in Windows 8, why the fuck did these faggots change it?

> never had any issues
this should be frontpage news everywhere --- a person that has NEVER had ANY issues with windows?! is this a first?? get in here... this is huge

This. You see, they are turning the Windows Desktop into SaaS. There is a paid version (Enterprise/Server) and a free version (Home/Pro). People using the free version will see a lot of ads and preinstalled software. That's due to contracts Microshit makes with the creators of those products to make additional money. There is a fair amount of people who will actually start using parts of the bloat and even pay for it after a trial period. This "freeware" model has been around for years. Why do I get offered to download Google Chrome and set it as my default browser when I only want to install Adobe Reader? Same thing. Thats because 80% of all people using computers are tech illiterates and they don't give two shits about what browser they use to get to their facebook.

TL;DR If you don't want to deal with ads/bloatware stop using freeware and buy Enterprise version or install Gentoo.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (445x182, 8K)

It is on purpose, don't you see? The product came out to be exactly as intended. Now ask the overwhelmingly pressing question: Why?

Attached: nicole-kidman-grace-of-monaco-photocall-67th-annual-cannes-film-festival_10.jpg (1280x1927, 244K)

Because people were unpinning all the crap

Windows is actually a solid OS, despite what Jow Forums retards say. Simple, elegant, non tranny OS for you

>Elegant
Yeah, right. I also love my two control panels that contain different settings but not all of them. So easy to work with. APPLE BTFO!

Attached: 1538624896535.png (1341x755, 391K)

They literally fired the QC team

Attached: 1389815712530.png (350x227, 161K)

install windows 7

You have nostalgic feelings for Windows 10??

I for one welcome this new generation of newfags.

/thread
win7 shitters will get the rope in a little over a year

>non tranny OS
>choosing pajeets over feminine penis
you really ARE a fag

Not him but traps are gay and finding them cute is kind of gay too, user.

monopoly. They can get away with almost everything, because muh games, muh office and muh photoshop.

Cause alt normies won't buy mac to ensure they hold fringe tech status. Normies don't give two shits cause they'll just buy another next year. And most of us run Linux or temple. Companies refuse to go to Linux unless they are themselves are a tech company, and macs are not cost effective nor handle services quite as well as W10. So no one is really holding them accountable. Blame yourself.

Attached: chrome_2018-10-04_12-23-03.png (892x564, 65K)

They fully understand they can get away with it because people will buy it anyway.

twitter.com/WithinRafael/status/1048473218917363713?s=19

>that F)
poo in loo

Attached: 1536342787345.png (355x280, 125K)

Because there are dumb enough consumers out here to buy it. It's that simple. e.g: Appleā„¢

>non-tranny
Lol have you ever seen a single microsoft meetup? It's 99% pajeets and trannies

and people still choosing this over loonix, really makes you think, yes, it really does.

Uh oh. I think your tiles are fucked up. I had this happen and they kept coming back until I unfucked it.

Any more info on Microsoft's internal clusterfuck? Because from what I'm hearing the company is slowly turning into Pajeetsoft.

>not using ltsb/c
/thread

0 competition

jesus the dark theme is pathetic

Download ClassicShell

microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/

>They literally fired the QC team
are you memeing or serious?

That's just how looks on a clean install before you connect it to the internet.

I work as a Data Scientist (R) (TM) for a consulting company and Microsoft is a major customer of ours. They are genuine pain in the ass to work with and their incompetence is incomprehensible, here is some stuff about them.
>Managers are +90% women
>Weekly meetings where the managers spend majority of the time talking about irrelevant shit that has absolutely nothing to do with the project.
>They have asses for brains and they keep trying to involve themselves in our highly technical work even though they can't understand shit.
> They don't give a shit about the audience or target customers and have zero sense of business or creative thinking, all they do is say buzzwords, muh diversity, more buzzwords.
>They think that mathematical models are gospel despite telling them numerous times that they are only used to help in decision making but not make the decisions.
> user, just copy paste what you did with the previous model and put new products in it, it should work in two minutes, tee hee :^)
I get the desire to shoot myself after every meeting with these retards. Microsoft is just one of these TBTF companies.

to add more:
>TSQL is pure distilled AIDS to work with
>broken databases which are full of mistakes, and i am not talking about typos or classical database mistakes, i am talking about whole columns full of errors that shouldn't be there to begin. also the DB is slow as fuck to operate.
>broken VPN system (the old version worked perfectly but they """upgraded""" it)
>broken ""managed"" OS which freezes and dies every couple of days, also memory leaks.

>>Managers are +90% women
???

Just buy a $5 Windows 10 enterprise key on eBay, install one of the LTSB releases, and have Windows 7 SP4 or whatever you'd call it at this point.

yes... sure... users running everything as admin is Windows only security problem... if they wouldn't run everything as admin everyone would be safe because UAC works sooo well.
github.com/hfiref0x/UACME

user is serious:
linkedin.com/pulse/20140806183208-12100070-why-did-microsoft-lay-off-programmatic-testers

>not native to north america
What did he mean by this?

Indian

Oh. Should've guessed, even the CEO is a poo in loo.

Attached: ctgsglrqpkq11.jpg (1176x1738, 1.65M)

should I just uninstall the normal version of windows I have and install ltsb?

Attached: 1521161641767.png (416x990, 449K)