DONT UPDATE WIN10

Hello fellow (((Windows))) users.

I have upgraded both my Workstation PC and Laptop PC to Windows 10 Build 1809

....and wouldnt ya know it the FUCKING OS HAS REMOVED ALL MY PERSONAL DATA

On customer support now, with pajeet manheeb.
Not resolved yet.

Take this as a warning before you update.

Attached: 707A5F76-55C5-491F-90BD-26FE4EA14946.jpg (1200x859, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/subject/DONT UPDATE WIN10/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First, what do you think customer service will accomplish?
They're not getting your stuff back.
Second, I don't want to downgrade, I'm on Windows 7 + Xubuntu.

Dear customer,

Thank you for your question about Microsoft product. We can do a couple of things to solve your problem.

1) Did you try restarting your computer?
2) If restarting didn't fix your problem, then you can press win + R, and type cmd. Then run sfc /scannow
3) Use windows recovery disc or installion disc to install windows again. You should backup your important files before doing this.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Please mark the thread as solved if your problem is solved.

Sincerely,
Narayanan murganauum
Certified Microsoft tech support
Redmond, CA

i cant update for whatever reason
thanks for the warning tho

Are you trying a social experiment op?

Support isn't going to be able to help you, you fucking retard. The only thing you can do is use a utility like recuva and pray you get your important shit back.
Protip: don't write FUCKING ANYTHING to that drive to increase your chances of recovery.

Ok but where am I going to place all of My Documents then?
It’s not like there’s a My Documents 2 or anything.
Some people I swear..

Then you're a fucking idiot for not having backups. You literally have no excuse.

Kill yourself.

Wow way to be harsh.

We had this thread like couple of days ago. DO NOT RESPOND!

Windows Server is the best Windows

I bet you put the OS and information on a single HDD like a filthy bitch. I just put my shit on my HDD and leave the SSD alone.

they knew about this months ago it's time to install gentoo but unironically

who are you?

>On customer support now, with pajeet manheeb.
unless you're a paying business, the ''''support'''' you'll get is a joke

.dot

It sucks that happened but take this as a lesson to back your stuff up from now on. It doesn't take long, there is plenty of free software that can be used and it's just good computer discipline, a high investment ratio plan B if you will

Only niggers don't do clean installs of new builds.
Upgrade installs are for bootlipped pickaninnies, like you.

Attached: AE65A28D-FBB0-48CA-9718-CB1D52B14198.jpg (500x375, 72K)

>Using Windows default folders
You deserve it

You 10 faggots deserved this. You just had to have the newest thing because that's what mindless consumer NPCs do. You're no better than Apple users. Rest in piss.

Also, what kind of masochistic bugman do you have to be to not be using Enterprise LTSB, at this point?
Enterprise LTSB gives you unmolested Hyper-V, so you can install the latest normiebuild and fuck around with it inside a VM.

this 2bh. I'm not even defending windows' retarded mess of an update but I will never understand people who refuse to make backups of data they claim to be important

Totally unaffected by this shit, because my Windows lives in a VHDX, and so it's clean installs each time I (NOT M$) want to upgrade.

Attached: 58135684.jpg (400x400, 86K)

I use Enterprise, is it safe? plz answer

This thread is useless now because Microsoft pulled the update

No it's not, it's great for "knock Microsoft/Windows at any cost" fuel for the militant autistic freetards (triple-redundant, I know) that are overrepresented on Jow Forums.

Especially in this day of ultra-cheap, mega-plentiful 32/64/128GB USB flash disks.

Attached: 1517039830417.gif (1166x875, 212K)

Not unless it's LTSB

>LTSB

Attached: 15380746_1393921313952621_260492096667205370_n.jpg (531x333, 31K)

>i am essentially a OS speed runner

Shit like this is why I stopped using Windows 10 and finally switched to Linux. Glad I did.

fuck off curry nigger archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/subject/DONT UPDATE WIN10/