What goes on inside the brain of an Apple fanboy?

What goes on inside the brain of an Apple fanboy?

Attached: Capture.jpg (620x665, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwEInwvFbwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

durr durr I durr durr new iphone hurrrr *bang bang bang* snapchat emojis apple steve jobs

>I'm getting massively fucked in the ass
>But I must endure, that's what all cool people do

people are scared to leave the walled garden, apple software and hardware barely changes so people are used to getting the same experience for years

Attached: 1536160599925s.jpg (99x125, 3K)

Isn't this exactly what they got fined for doing with the iPhone, with that Error 53 shit?

Apple users usually have the Mac Genius (McGenius?) service their computer.

Yeah lemme go to pajeet to repair my 5000 dollar rolex

Unlike your shitpad, apple actually has good customer support and technical support around the world.

nice bait, apple has terrible customer support and lots of planned obsolescence

>making you pay out off your ass for cheap to make replacement parts is good support.

t. iCuck

5000 dollar Rolex are usually made by pajeets. I work for LVMH so I tend to know a lot when it comes to luxury goods.

>yes yes, now you're absolutely required to pay 600$ for that sticky spacebar, goy!

Attached: 1538041699372.png (813x1402, 370K)

>Yeah lemme go to pajeet to repair my 5000 dollar rolex

You don't take it to Rolex to have it serviced, you take it to your local watchmaker.
You also don't have to replace the entire mechanism if you scratched the glass.

kek

ive gone in to apple store twice for repairs to phone screens I fucked and both times walked out with a brand new phone

first time i put pressure in the screen and caused some discoloration, but no sign of damage (was in pocket so no scratch or whatever)

second time the dumb faggots couldnt calibrate the screen

BRAND NEW FUCKING PHONE and it comes with ANOTHER 1 year warranty like I just paid for it. same day. hours later. that conclusion.

1 android phone I broke and it was hand over and see ya later for 2 weeks, NO SHIT sent back saying there was NOTHING wrong with it and if I do that again its a $50 charge.

I cracked open that piece of shit myself and removed a rubber gasket which was supposed to be glued around the mic (it was covering the mic so no one could hear me).

they are a bunch of faggots at the store dont get me wrong and the type I would bump and make them drop their school books but if they cant fix your shit quick smart you walk out with a brand new one - they dont give a fuck about that

>taking a maserati to a corner gas station mechanic

fucking lmao

>that spacing
>he actually wrote this
>his IQ

Go figure, a communist brand has communist practices.

>posting on Jow Forums
>you
>IQ

hahahahaha man shut the fuck up

>communist brand
Apple is the most capitalistic company out there. Sure, it's used by LARPing commies and other leftists but Apple itself:
1. Exploits child labour in China and other countries (see Foxconn)
2. Avoids taxes in Ireland
3. Markets its products like no other companies do, making useless and/or harmful shit like FaceID and face emojis likeable

Brand dealers are the shittiest of the shittiest.
Why do you think people stop visiting them the instance the warranty expires and they are free to choose their own mechanic?

>iToddlers WILL defend this

The funniest thing is, Apple has the best business practice
>brainwash userbase into thinking they're different and better for using your products
>release iPhone it's a success
>fuck over smaller companies by lobbying
>release new iPhone it's a success
>defend free market ideals WHILE you actively lobby to fuck over free market ideals, people buy it up
>get a shit ton of behind the doors deals with both FBI and NSA
>Steve Jobs dies, people think he was some tech genius when he clearly was a genius entrepreneur
>release new iPhone and expand iBrand shit, people buy them up
>somehow cater to liberals with issues against authority despite all that
>release new iPhones, iMacs, laptops, OS versions, all riddled with severe hardware and software flaws, they're all a success
>Fuck over even more smaller companies by bricking your products (I'm actually fine with this, it's Apple's products they should do as they wish with them)
>people STILL keep buying from you
I mean at what point do you just agree that Apple is just a cult at this point?
For what it's worth, I absolutely believe they managed to somehow become the poor person's luxury good, like how the middle class' luxury goods used to be a sports car or something

based and redpilled

Pretty much all of this
Apple is no commie company (and no such thing exists) but I'd kill to have an advertising agency with a market sense 1/10th of what Apple's has

lol
1) I buy brand new, sealed in box probably stolen iphones for cash when I want a brand new one. Last macbook pro (sold it) I had I got from some impulse buyer for $2500 (he paid $3800), 2 months old, receipts and all. Ive hand written myself a receipt as proof of purchase in the past as well (it works btw). so theres no initial rip off if youre clever how u go about things
>my IQ > yours
2) I had my iPhone screen replaced by a non-apple place. Shit quality, fucking lag display, no where near retina display. Off yellow white. Freezes at times. Cheap piece of shit. For $100 more I could have just got a guaranteed (because the cheap place makes it clear your phone is no longer waterproof) job well done - or a new phone

you seem to miss that part

and as far as mechanics go

3) I do a better job myself and thats free. Everything. My car, computer. The 2% of stuff I cant do - ill get someone who can do it better than I can. and if I wanted a shit display on my phone I'd go on ebay and buy a shit display.

Your gas station mechanics use nothing but fake, cheap shit which is why the cost is "lower". I went to apple and they said they'd be happy to replace the shit display I got with one of theirs and they also said it will be waterproof again.

Im sorry youve been molested

dont forget
>every company follows whatever design you release
>every company compares their product to yours because its the flagship device

Why do you keep making retarded analogies that you don't even understand? You don't take a rolex to get repaired by rolex. And your mac isn't neither a rolex nor a maseatti, it's a generic laptop with shit components glued to the case.

Attached: macshills.jpg (4500x3000, 1.6M)

>comparing a specialized car with watch with standard components built with expensive parts

Stay ignorant, bud.

Attached: 1532001117819.png (701x701, 14K)

It's actually the point this guy here makes
>For what it's worth, I absolutely believe they managed to somehow become the poor person's luxury good, like how the middle class' luxury goods used to be a sports car or something
You can see the guy shilling over there is clearly trying to equate an iPhone or iMac or whatever with luxury goods
It's how Apple operates

>Your gas station mechanics use nothing but fake, cheap shit which is why the cost is "lower". I went to apple and they said they'd be happy to replace the shit display I got with one of theirs and they also said it will be waterproof again.
for the record i managed to get a partial refund for the shit screen and only paid $50 in total for it and I dont want to pay for a new screen yet lmao but maybe before dec 31 when battery replacements are cheap as fuck. I play everyone like a fiddle

I went in twice for my iPhone, once because I literally bent my iPhone 5 and it wouldn’t charge, another time because it wouldn’t boot after a trip to the Alps in winter and both times I walked out with a brand new sealed phone.

Just today, my mid 2012 MacBook Pro had a faulty flex-cable, a somewhat common issue on 2012, and instead of paying $96, Apple agreed to waiver the cost and labor and I can pick it up Monday. I’d like to see my fucking Acer or HP laptop fix/replace anything faulty outside of the 30 day range....

Ι doubt he's a shill, but he certainly makes proof that Apple's fan base has completely bought into the luxury goods rhetoric
Or he's just baiting

Attached: 2017hpspectre.jpg (480x360, 54K)

"Pfft. Who goes to get Thier MacBook repaired at one of THOSE places. I only trust a real genius with my computer. And I get a new one every year anyway"

That sum it up?

hmm

Attached: 2017macbookpro.jpg (592x444, 82K)

Fpbp

>I mean at what point do you just agree that Apple is just a cult at this point?
They became a cult by the time they released the iphone 3
The day steve jobs was fucking hilarious. everyone praised him like he was some sort of modern day Jesus when he was literally nothing more than a salesman

Don't be a nigger, buy business grade computers

>completely bought into the luxury goods rhetoric
Apple is like Toyota in brand. Expensive, but reliable. Everything else is never as good but you dont feel like a retard for having paid as much. But you still have a piece of shit. You have to pick one or the other.

"Abandon ship" for me desu.

Oy vey goy, it's not enough that you pay $3000 for $1600 worth of hardware, if when it breaks because of our planned obsolescence, you don't bring it to an apple store to repair it for another $400, we'll destroy your computer! Oy gevalt!

>reliable
Keyboards literally die over a speck of dust, you must be joking.

What are you trying to prove here?

Did you even read the OP?

>The 2% of stuff I cant do
You mean 100%, in the case of Apple. doing anything yourself is ILLEGAL now that's the whole point you dumb low IQ nigger poorfag.

I realize you are dumb user, but Android isn't a phone brand. I know that you like Apple and don't know too much about technology. However I'm hear to help you out! Explaining that Android is only an operating system and not a brand. A phone company (brand) makes the actual phone. In the iPhone's situation, Apple makes the phone. In the Android world, there are many manufacturers who make the physical phone, and install the operating system on it. The operating system is the thing on the phone that allows you to install Reddit, SnapChat, Instagram, emojis etc. The thing called the operating system on an iPhone is called iOS. That is their software. Apple gets a Chinese company to produce cheaply made hardware and then install their poorly coded OS (operating system) on it and charge customers about 5000% more than what it's actually worth. For example, my Huawei phone is made exactly like an iPhone but only costs $250 and China didn't put the Apple logo on it. In case you don't understand what I am saying to you I'll just tl;dr it for you:

Every chink phone is made in the same sweat shop, it depends on what company wants to change you.

>poor
kek
>dumb
for buying a PC
>ILLEGAL
Least of my worries

just give up already

>And your mac isn't neither a rolex nor a maseatti, it's a generic laptop with shit components glued to the case.
Open your laptop and take a photo with timestamp

I'll wait

Attached: IMG_0620.jpg (1000x750, 299K)

incorrect.
Toyota are well priced, durable and reliable, like ThinkPad (TM).

Apple is more like Honda, over priced, feel solid, but inherently shit in most respects when compared to other vehicles at the same price, and the only people who think Honda is any good, are people who bought a Honda, because nobody wants to admit their purchase was shit, when in reality you are prone to poor life decisions.
Just like Apple.

c:

>Writing a novel just to point out that my phone isn't waterproof anymore

>because nobody wants to admit their purchase was shit, when in reality you are prone to poor life decisions.

ill admit that desktop right there
poor life decision

5.3ghz but poor life decision

They're NPCs

Apple laptops use standard hardware, that'd be like if Maserati used Chrysler parts.

>Open your laptop and take a photo with timestamp
I won't, I have better shit to do. I'll ask again: what are you trying to prove? My laptop doesn't have components glued to the case, if that's your point.

my dad is an it director making six figures supporting windows. At some point he grew to hate microsoft and windows so hard he started only buying macbooks. Do I get it? No.

"your local watchmaker" usually happens to be a jeweler because nobody takes a g-shock to be repaired

>Comparing a relatively cheap phone you trade in every year for a new one to Rolex, something made without planned obsolescence.

>Better shit to do
>on Jow Forums

>My laptop doesn't have components glued to the case
I know, because you didnt post a photo.

Because it's probably a big piece of shit

Attached: IMG_20181006_084633.jpg (3264x1836, 1.87M)

Is there an updated one of these? Get it? Updates?

Attached: 016a_android_orphans.png (590x810, 36K)

Yes, there are.
Android is open source and thus you can do the fuck you want to it.

They visualise men doing weewees and poopoos on each other.

Onions

Attached: 1517706976414.png (429x245, 38K)

XPS 13. You're welcome to go on ifixit and check the teardown yourself. Other brands don't use glue. Sorry, mate.

Ah yes, Apple, the thinking man's brand

Attached: 1538232174301.jpg (1439x2116, 794K)

Is there anything more pathetic than being a fanboy of a corporation?

Off by one, but you're still correct

what does our man louis rossman thinks about this

Probably not in favor, considering Apple burned down his store

I am pretty sure this is the most expensive joystick in the world.
>if its not let me know

Did I get it because its good value? No.

Hint:

Same reason I would buy another iPhone (7 plus obviously - not a fan of the faggy faceID) or Macbook Pro.

because YOU dont have one lmao

Attached: warthog.jpg (850x943, 111K)

what, ouch
all those expensive repair equipments

What expensive equipment? A set of electronic star screwdrivers from ebay? Did he have a counterfeit Apple screen calibration device?

Attached: r.jpg (1000x499, 53K)

Why

do

you

type

a

retard?

Probably to break it up for the other retards
>like you
>who go tl;dr when they arent happy with what they just finished reading

nah it is not the most expensive joystick
its a consumer product aimed at gamers no less

Attached: 26176121_1920173328010029_468756473_n.png (480x480, 230K)

Packard bell owner here, after a year and a half tight mobo got fried in my dirt cheap laptop and acer's service picked it up, repaired it, then brought back to my house for free.

Disappointment and growing resentment toward Timmy Cuck.

>I buy things because you don't have them
You have no clue on how to be rich. You're still trying to impress people. I own a Calatravas, before you think of typing some poorfag retort.

What's a Calatravas? I assume it's nothing related to the architect

>genius
They're less in intelligent than your average 14yo who's into tech

10/10 edit.

Attached: png2.png (813x1402, 193K)

at least Apple doesn't delete my files on PC like Microshit does

The solution is clear but how do we install mac os on a pc?

Imagine being so poor you're butthurt over Apple products.

Attached: 1493859335491.jpg (641x530, 25K)

>but how do we install mac os on a pc?
Like this.

Attached: 20181006_133139-1.jpg (1979x2526, 2.82M)

I'm convinced it's whatever part of the brain is responsible for religious zealots. It was particularly evident during the period where Linus Tech Tips had an iMac that Apple refused to repair, and was virtually impossible to get parts for because Apple keeps them under lock and key. They had endless comments from Apple fanboys about how it was okay that Apple wouldn't repair it or sell them parts because "It would cost more than a new iMac". That's the kind of retardation you're dealing with. People that think a replacement motherboard, display, and power supply cost more than the total sum cost of a device. Like Apple is taking a hit on selling them or something. This[0] is most of what you need to know about how dumb the average Apple user is. But it's worth watching all three videos.

[0] youtube.com/watch?v=LwEInwvFbwk

hello

this is god

>What is that? You refuse to eat feces served on a silver platter?
>WAITER! I REQUIRE THE LARGEST BOWL OF FECES!
>Why am I forcing fecal matter down my throat? Simple... because you can't or just won't do it and that means if I do it I am unique, different, and superior to you, both in taste, and in calss.
>Enjoy your steak and eggs, poorfag! *orders another bowl of feces, this time in bigger bowl, with feces that is hotter than it should be, all while the NSA and FBI applaud me and social media snowflakes chant my name, as specks of shit fly out of their mouth*

Literally you lol

People caring about being unique.
You truly live a sad life.

Also, caring about what other people think of you.

I heard you are dead.

If you're buying things to seem unique then you by definition care what other people think of you.

nigger i live in the Philippines. To hell they'd replace our shit like how they do in burgerland :(

mfw your average lurker here has more know how compared to the idiots manning their genius bars

>my car explodes the second a 3rd party mechanic looks at it sideways, AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

I can guarentee you that local jewler deals with things far more valuable then a 5k Rolex.

Have you seen wedding ring prices????

Apparently Apple doesn't allow AASPs to have parts on hand for the iMac Pro. They need to have a work order before they can order parts, which means there's a several week turnaround time before you could possibly have your shit repaired. And it also means that you literally can't repair it if you're not an AASP, especially not after they pulled the shit in the OP. Apple's first-party support might be okay if you have AppleCare, but in every other instance getting an Apple device repaired is terrible.

Apple only updates old phones so they can slow them down and make them less functional, forcing people to buy a new device. Like how they underclock your phone based on your battery degredation, and most people can't replace an iPhone battery, their device just slowly breaks down over time.

>Open your laptop and take a photo with timestamp
>there're people that think disassembling a laptop is hard

American schizophrenia season 42242 episode 79128

$5000 Rolexes are usually made by machine. Not quite the "muh hand made Swiss quality" most of the wearers think they are, but they aren't fucking handbags getting made in a Calcutta sweatshop.

>Apple only updates old phones so they can slow them down and make them less functional
My iPhone 5s was just updated to iOS 12 and I've noticed literally no difference in terms of performance, battery life etc compared to iOS 11. If anything it's actually a little bit faster. It's slower than iOS 8 but not appreciably so, and it's nowhere near the kind of shitshow that is running Oreo on an S4.

>and most people can't replace an iPhone battery
"Most people" can't replace the vast majority of Android phone batteries now either. But I would expect better from Jow Forums. I've opened up my 5s before, all it took was a suction cup and a $2 spudger tool.

>can't upgrade your hackintosh now

Attached: 1450576534043.jpg (785x558, 169K)

Apple Fanboys only take their device to the Genius Bar. It's the rest of us sensibles who they're targeting.

>fagintosh

Attached: 1529900354735.png (263x240, 111K)