Give me one good reason that women over 35 aren't a better choice for marriage than women under that age:

Give me one good reason that women over 35 aren't a better choice for marriage than women under that age:

>can cook and clean
>better chance of them being conservative
>both groups have their fair share of roasties these days
>interested in a serious relationship, not just drinking and drugs

Julia Roberts, Courteney Cox, Amy Adams, Jennifer Aniston - 35-60 is a woman's prime in the modern day.

Attached: Julia-Roberts-Feet-3807084.jpg (1800x2379, 502K)

because at 35 the chances of having down syndrome babies begins to rise exponentially and you will only get one or two chances at best.

Attached: Down_risk_by_maternal_age.png (557x495, 12K)

Tasty feet

can't give children

>can cook and clean

None of this is true. If she is 35 and not married odds are she spent her youth riding the cock carousel.

Why would assume she would cook or clean?

Chances of being conservative are lower since conservatives get removes from the pool by getting married.

This is like when women go for divorced men because they think them more mature. You are choosing from a pool of people who failed. They are less valuable.

Not to mention what they have already given away. A women who is single at that age is likely to be mentally unstable and certainly not dependable.

And then there are the reproductive issues she will have that late in life.

*strokes your face*

So long as the woman has already had kids then this is fine.
I've already sired four children by four seperate women, so dating a woman in her mid to late 30s who already has kids is what I date nowadays - fed up of women getting pregnant deliberately by myself to have a free house, but the fact that my seed is out there doesn't make me so depressed about it.

Bad fertility.
Shit looks.
Mental issues.

Good boy

If women are good, they are snatched up quickly, they dont become dried up roasties (unless they ride the cock carousel)

In the modern day, this isn't such a problem. There are plenty of ways to get around it. Also, it literally increases to like a 3% chance. Who cares?

They can in the modern day!

Women who are older tend to have more life experience, and so there's a greater chance that they can cook and clean, which most younger woman can't. Unmarried women at 35 are most likely more conservative than unmarried women at 18 or 25.

autistic children

Maybe some women dont want to be snatched

Because 18 year old girls make my dick diamonds

Not of breeding age. Thats pump and dump material user. No point in marriage.

Attached: 1539039949069.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

OP is a 35 y.o. woman that can't find a husband.

Guess what toots, I enjoy cleaning.

checked
based and snatchpilled

This is a good reason to marry older women, too.

>bad looks
>mental issues
Literally not the case.

In this day and age, that's not true.

Then they are useless, and not good women. Simple

>marrying a woman over 35
Your odds of having healthy children is very low.
Odds are something is seriously wrong with her or she would already be married.
She is used up by that age

Ehhh, women at 35 can breed these days. They're more likely to want to settle down than younger women.

their pussies are loose and worn out by that age

Proof of any of this?

Because a wife is supposed to be able to give you children.

So marry an older lady. See how that works for you. Spoiler alert, it won't go well.

That's not how that works, user.

>Julia Roberts, Courteney Cox, Amy Adams, Jennifer Aniston
All trannies. Cookin' and cleanin' - indeed.

Attached: 1513302784200.png (665x1106, 1022K)

My last girlfriend was 45, and I'm 19. It went very well, the only reason we broke it off was because I had to move to another part of the country and neither of us wanted to do something long distance since that never goes well.

How are they 'trannies'?

Yes, there is plenty of proof. But your an old, single lady so you aren't really into statistics or facts.

>Give me one good reason
They're old.

Attached: 991523CD-7F22-4858-94D0-9742E546183C.gif (500x256, 500K)

Hi sweetie, women after 30 don't even look like women are supposed to look.

Also, why would anyone want anything to do with a used up whore without any self respect?

Go rot in hell, used up roastie. Tits or get the fuck out.

(Nice troll thread, anyway)

Why did you ask if you don't want the answer? A woman that age is worthless unless she is married already.

>Women who are older tend to have more life experience, and so there's a greater chance that they can cook and clean, which most younger woman can't. Unmarried women at 35 are most likely more conservative than unmarried women at 18 or 25.

But if their life experience was cooking and cleaning odds are they are married by then. If they are not married at 35 odds are their life experience isnt cooking and cleaning but getting railed. Again anyone who lived a conservative life is likely to have been removed from the pool by actually getting married.

How are women supposed to look, then?

Of course it will go well, an older woman can properly nurture a younger man intellectually. Problem would arise if the older woman was looking for a commitment the younger was not willing to give in his youth.

Why do 3D women only care about marriage and motherhood AFTER they're not worth the effort anymore.

Attached: ghost_waifu4.jpg (750x750, 363K)

No, because at 35 you have to dependent on yourself, so they'll know how to cook and clean.

After woman turns 30, dangers of getting somehow retarded child grows exponentially.

Attached: three trust and thy soul.png (548x620, 150K)

Ignore them darling, you are better than them.

This, exactly.

:3

Some people just want to visit the beach and read Kakfa without the pitter patter of tiny feet.

virgin

Then let them compete as single persons against other single persons

Based.

Unmarried 35 year old women are roasties who bought the "you can be anything" meme and no have nothing but a prescription for antidepressants and a withering figure

>a withering figure
Not so, look at celebrity women these days,

And I thought 30 at25 was a stretch

WEW LAD

What is the competition?

I think most men likes naturally younger women.

Attached: 1539980031621.jpg (434x604, 34K)

People tell me it doesn't but when we get guy time every single fucking married guy tells me it does.

Darling if I wanted a boyfriend I could have one. I require a man with excessive consumption of Platonic literature and they are few and far between.

Attached: Bubble.png (1280x578, 217K)

>In the modern day, this isn't such a problem. There are plenty of ways to get around it. Also, it literally increases to like a 3% chance. Who cares?

At 40 years of age is no time to be saddling yourself with the burden of spending the entire rest of your fucking life taking care of another person 24 hours a day.
If you're prepared to accept that, my hat's off to you. I know I couldn't do that.

>can cook and clean
I can do it myself
not really, they are mostly thots who can't settle down
true
and they come with kids, not yours

>guy time

I mean when the men get alone with no one to overhear.

Making and giving child must surely be heavy duty to the body and so it makes sense to like women in their bride.

Women generally begin to decline in looks after age 20. From 20-25 they’re still salvageable for a serious relationship/family. Passed that point, too many dicks, baggage, and looks which are subpar and decline ever more rapidly.

Anyone who’s been around women knows they’re the sweetest when they’re virginal, and the looniest when they’re old and single. Hence why virginity has been cherished throughout history and why the crazy cat lady meme exists.

The only reason to date an older woman is if you’re old yourself, and I’m talking about 50+. Until then you, a man, can fuck prime pussy and bust some seriously good nuts in tight young bodies

if she's a virgin then it's fine, but if not then the more dicks she's fucked will halve the chances that she'll stay with you and not fuck you over

Obviously.

Female fertility starts to decrease after the age of 25.

Sources:
1. The Committee on Gynecologic Practice of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the Practice Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Age-related fertility decline: A committee opinion. Fertil Steril 2008;90: 486–7.

2. Perheentupa A, Huhtaniemi I. Aging of the human ovary and testis. Mol Cell Endocrinol 2009;299:2–13.

3. Schwartz D, Mayaux MJ, Federation Cecos. Female fecundity as a function of age. N Engl J Med 1982;306: 404–6.

4. Menken J, Trussell J, Larsen U. Age and infertility. Science 1986;233:1389–94.

5. ESHRE Capri Workshop Group. Fertility and aging. Hum Reprod Update 2005;3:261–76.

Attached: 6xw4tz7xjwu11.jpg (850x960, 599K)

Sure she is gorgeous and glowing but if you showed me a male model I would feel equally about both pictures - that doesn't stimulate me.

If someone starts quoting Seneca or Gorgias then I will sit up and pay attention but the beautiful exterior is something I have had the opportunity to indulge in and really it doesn't leave a lasting mark upon the soul.

You got it...all arguments are bs because modern medicine negates the issues...younger women are liberal retards with no life experiance just high unrealistic expectations.....mary a WOMAN your age ...weather it be 25 or 35

Attached: BEC9F367-F372-4910-8032-F6A76618AF97.jpg (1024x625, 92K)

What's wrong with 19 and 45?

I'm currently dating and will possibly marry a 36 year old blonde conservative MAGA gf

We intend to have 2-3 children. She had 20 of her eggs frozen on top of the eggs she still has inside of her.

im 25 years old and make six figures, but every girl around my age that I dated has been a super liberal NPC drone

ask me anything

Jow Forums is not about politics anymore. It's a hugbox for virgins. Stop fucking asking questions about women and figure it out for yourself.

Is this where I mention eating ice cream out of the carton in bed while surrounded by cats?

You can get by without learning those skills user. Plenty of women do. Not only that they probably have an attitude that would preclude them from learning.

>ask me anything
Are you aware that there's a high chance that she won't be able to give you a single child?

>will give birth to chris-chan tier autism babies, if they can breed at all
>partners probably number in the triple digits, which means a huge gaping roastie hole and an inability to pair bond properly

Attached: 1536760670074.png (992x940, 240K)

>If she is 35 and not married odds are she spent her youth riding the cock carousel.
This. Fuck you for trying to fill my head with lies, OP

Attached: 1540992516191.jpg (599x591, 38K)

Because its simple supply and demand. They dont plan ahead while they have something to offer. Trying to convince you a 35 year old in valuable is plan b.

>these millionaire celebrity women have careers that depend on their good looks so they hire personal trainers and dieticians to fight their slowing metabolism.

An exception to the rule that ironically proves the rule.

Based and redpilled

which is why women lose ''The Glow'' after 25 or taking too many dicks

Attached: 1540358817291.png (1000x1000, 2.1M)

Women over 35 are used up roasties that fucked away their best years and now are searching for a dupe like You to divorce rape. Arranged Marriage is the One True Red Pill. Find a libanese Christian family with a 10 year old girl. Buy her hand in marriage, pay her education etc untill she's 18 (during This period only visit during vacation to make sure everything is going according to plan) then when You're 40 and she's 18 You Mary her. If she's not virgin upon arrival You ask her parents for half the money back as by contract.
Here; I fixed relationships in the west. You're wellcome.

user your clinical coldness is bordering on sexual pathology.

You would be considered sexually deviant.

And they trade their fertile years for it. That is fine. Dont expect men to pretend you still have it though. Men should not be expected to foot the bill for your choices.

Old and unmarried women are not old and unmarried by their choice generally

Constant stream of new young women.

I dont have a problem dating or marring men and I never have. So what you are saying is completely false.

I know my own species when I meet them and it isn't all the time.

You should unironically have a conversation with a therapist about your childhood especially your relationship with your mother

No, You would be considered absolutely naive.
It's virgin or bust.

Well if that were true men would be worried about the constant stream of young men

>Not so, look at celebrity women these days,
Look at the product of a team and camera tricks? Why?

Would you look at Brad Pitt to decide if you want any given man or look at the man.

IVF works pretty well and has become pretty common. Lot of women have kids between 35-40.

>Julia Roberts, Courteney Cox, Amy Adams, Jennifer Aniston
Christ, user I’m having breakfast

Attached: 7C54D4B4-5405-4F4A-8A61-6BCBE87152A6.jpg (598x415, 68K)

What makes you say that?

user the term virgin simply means young woman and has nothing to do with sexuality.

I’m in my 30s and I’m also dating a 19 year old. What are you implying?

When are you going to stop whining?

Lies the post.

You are the healthiest minded here.

I like an older man myself, nothing wrong with it.

>christ, user im having breakfast
Kekked and checkked

Attached: download.jpg (260x194, 10K)

Men become more valuable as they age.

Hint its because of their money and status.

If funny to watch these women sell themselves after spending the best years of her life avoiding her reproductive responsibilities. It's not all their fault. We've been allowing feminist in schools to tell girls they're too good to love and serve men since the 60's.

Attached: Ghost_waifu.png (1042x1060, 317K)

I live in a city, most parents start having kids well into their 40’s, no visible retardation

>Lot of women have kids between 35-40.
Lots of women don't. The chances of pregnancy during a year drops from almost 100 % to 50 % from 25 years to 35 years. It rapidly approaches zero after that. The decline is even sharper, if you've never given birth before.

>I’m in my 30s and I’m also dating a 19 year old. What are you implying?
based and redpilled

Low fertility and increased chance of fucked up unhealthy kids.
Also
fpbp

Thank you. As I've said earlier in the thread, I'm 19 and my previous girlfriend was 45. That was the happiest relationship I've been in..

I am growing increasingly valuable with each day as well. Exponentially so.

Attached: Cloud Glass Black White.png (1920x1277, 622K)