What are some good rat/mice traps i should get?

What are some good rat/mice traps i should get?

Attached: 71-FjejbsOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxxFNkNf6q8
youtube.com/watch?v=SBFmdnllGEY
youtube.com/watch?v=nsoVcrFyrF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: images (1).jpg (679x452, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BxxFNkNf6q8

are you in your 60's? that's some grandma tier humor

stop age discrimination

Get a 5 gallon bucket and fill it about half way with water and then get some big seeds like pumpkin seeds and pour them over the water. The seeds will float and look like stable ground. Put a plank going up it and leave it be. The mice will see seed and jump in and drown. It works every time and is without a doubt the best mouse/chipmunk/small rodent trap there is. Faggots don't like it as it is killing animals but who gives a fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=SBFmdnllGEY

Attached: 098262015924.jpg (900x900, 111K)

Bowl of oil never fails

Once you're past a certain point, they should kill off old people instead of wasting resources keeping them alive. 70 send a good point.

This works exceptionally well on chipmunks, I've done it.

Attached: Yyz5BTk.jpg (1200x1200, 372K)

You need a kot, I have a dog and he does the service.

>i want to be a freetard and have toxighoondi in my house

This. Release the purring terror on the vermin. My neighbour’s cat is constantly hauling off mice back to his owner to show, basically every time you see that cat moving through the yard it’s carrying one. I can only imagine how much I would have mice around if it weren’t for that natural born killer keeping watch.

The spring traps are cheap and effective.

the cheapest ones. old-fashioned style. using good bait is all that matters. peanut butter is easy to use and very effective

OK you convinced me

This was one of the most wholesome videos I've seen all week.

>they're exhausted, I'll help them recover

holy shit.

Simplest solution.

>live trap wild rat
>going to let it starve to death
>wake up like 2 days later to it having a litter of babies
>give it some food and a rodent water bottle
>wait like 2 weeks until the babies are starting to open their eyes
>kill mom in full view of babies with pellet rifle
>take each baby out individually gripping one of their limbs with pliers
>drown them all one by one

Fuck rats.

>freetard
kots aren't open source tho

You're a psychopath m8.

You look like you need to go for a swim, rat-user. Let me help you.

I mean. Mice and rats / Old people. Both are vermin.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SBFmdnllGEY
That channel is the best trapping channel. OP watch him, theres lots of good traps in there

Attached: 1487402978308.gif (225x324, 3.36M)

youtube.com/watch?v=nsoVcrFyrF8

This or its derivations. Bucket + water + plank + peanut butter = bucket full of dead mice

He's not joking, animal abuse, regardless of what animal, is usually a telltale sign of psychopathy. It starts small, like rats, until you become so desensitized that you have no qualm doing the same to cats, dogs, even people.

Here in Amsterdam all mice seem to have evolved to avoid all types of traps and poison.

Only thing that still works is getting a cat.

Should've recorded it m8

I didn't record it because I never actually did it. I just like getting a rise out of anons who are angry about killing pest rats.

people are shit though
i'd rather save a dog or a cat if i had the choice

I don't know about you but I plan on being old someday, and I would rather not be killed off.

This guy's videos are too good

This. My neighbor had rats living in his bushes and they would come onto my property at night. He didn't seem inclined to do anything about it, so I put something like this out and it solved the problem. I did it up like pic related though.

Attached: bucket-mouse-trap-with-dowel-peanut-butterr.jpg (533x400, 67K)