Watch out, its the actual best mouse coming through

watch out, its the actual best mouse coming through

Attached: mx master.jpg (259x220, 6K)

g602 is better

Shill detected.
>Watch out, best tranny penis coming through.

absolutely not, unresponsive and clunky fucking buttons, and designed for a retard's ham haunch

for games sure

Im not a shill

Mine is completely responsive, maybe yours is too far away or you have a shitty bluetooth chip

ACKCHYUALLY

Attached: MX_Revolution.jpg (640x480, 39K)

nigger please

Attached: 71uotBbbjNL._SL1500_.jpg (1233x1500, 85K)

its actually to big, makes it unconfortable

I love mice with these thumb rest things. Currently using this and have used a corsair Dark core also. What other ones are good?

Attached: 26-104-914-03.jpg (640x480, 20K)

But that's not the G500/S, OP

I just use whatever I have on me that's PS/2 compatible.
I'm using some black Microsoft Mouse right now; got a shit load of them years ago when someone was dumping old inventory.
(new systems usually come with new mice and keyboards)

>PS/2 in the year that ww1 ended plus 100
why

Locking down USB ports with continued support for mice and keyboard is too much of a hassle, especially when trying to raise integrity and confidentiality on tactical systems and your users only have basic military training.
You don't go through the effort of using PDS for your direct connections between buildings and avoiding internet connections just to give your users open usb ports for a zero day to let some fag copy a shit load of stuff.

Why not use usb hubs or usb pcie cards?

wrong. g500.

It's wireless, and therefore causes brain damage, immune dysfunction, endocrine and hormonal disorders, genetic damage, and sterility.

I used to use an MX revolution or whatever it was. Smartened up eventually.

>It's wireless, and therefore causes brain damage, immune dysfunction, endocrine and hormonal disorders, genetic damage, and sterility.
youre holding it not shoving it up your ass and putting it next to your head for hours

Doesn't really matter. It's a pulsed field and threshold power density for pathological effects is so trivially low that it'd be bad just to share a room with it.

THIS

Attached: 1511118289721.png (645x619, 14K)

too heavy for prolonged use :/

>handlets in this thread
i suggest you "guys" stick to holding your "penises"

Can't live without this nigger anymore.

Attached: 81Gepr-sTpL._SX425_.jpg (425x331, 13K)

Logitech mice are always amazing.

I used to own a G702, when that broke after YEARS of use I went with a wired G502 since I tend to use it wired anyway. Always happy with Logitech.

Not even a shill.

Attached: 553416_500641546623142_40773423_n.jpg (632x483, 141K)

I will neither inform nor convince you.

whoops, posted the wrong one

Attached: m618.jpg (600x600, 23K)

pffft what kinda poofter mouse is that?

no rgb
no g4m3r brand
no edge
barely any buttons

fucking pleb/10 mouse tier

come back to me when u get a real mouse.