Windows deleted my documents again

>Windows deleted my documents again
MOM CANCEL MY MEETINGS

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-07 10-04-39.png (2386x434, 111K)

damn i feel so good about myself still using w7 and not that fucking garbage OS which is still in beta stage.

>using an obsolete OS from the same vendor
You sure showed them

just install gentoo

>using microshit windaids in 2018

You deserve what you get.

Attached: files-where-you-left-them-800x436.jpg (800x436, 11K)

kek

>MOM CANCEL MY MEETINGS
lost

If you gave a fuck about your data you wouldn't use ransomware OS in the first place.

>using microdick binbows botnet in 2018
>wonders where are his """""important""""" files are
>doesn't realize that this was microcuck's plan all along
>his """""important""""" files were sent to Pajeet and Rajesh in New Delhi
>Pajeet and Rajesh are now making .01 rupees a year selling your information
why are wincucks even mad, they caused it to themselves

Makes sense only a cuck would run it in the first place. It's the best cuck system to run google chrome on your nvidia/intel hardware.

Jow Forums would be a lot better of a place if people actually talked tech instead of being filled with NPCs regurgitating the same "cuck" and "pajeet" comments every damn thread. It's a lot more fun to make fun of Microsoft that way.

>not backing up your important files
>conveniently forgettig all the hardware bricked by bad Linux kernel updates

Never been more relevant

Attached: 1470708885999.webm (1280x720, 949K)

Fuck off cuck.

Name one example.

you are new

Attached: something happened.png (713x561, 216K)

>t. Pajeet

This doesn't happen of you keep your files in another drive.

I mapped Documents, Videos, Pictures, Downloads folders into my second hard drive using hardlinks and didn't lose a single file when I got the 1809 upgrade.

Attached: 1538593989449.png (637x588, 18K)

lol

Stop solving the captcha pajeet.
Jow Forums would be a better place without pajjets solving captchas, and commenting.

Kek

>Obsolete
Why are American such parroting imbecile. Win7 is the up-to-date, battle-tested, robust, efficient system while Win10 is a perpetual cheap prototype, forever in beta test and you're the tester.
Obsolescence in software is artificial, i.e: we added unnecessary complexity so you're forced to buy our new inefficient, under performing new product:

"You see that feature, we called it DirectX8765443578, we could port it to Win7 very easily but we wont, and we also added checks and tests so you will never be able to port it to Win7 yourself hehe. Also we created that super important security update, you want to be up to date don't you, you don't want to be left behind hehe, well your system will be 3400% slower after you install it but it's 100% necessary hehe, pls buy Win36 it has the last MS/NSA HyperMonitoring system and you can even edit Word documents if your Internet connection is fast enough."

Problem is, you can't stay on Win7 forever.
People said the same thing about XP.

>American
>we're literally talking about operating systems
>American
obsessed