Vpn use

Which is the best VPN to use?
I use VyprVPN but they block me because a copyright claim...

Attached: 1538277558893.jpg (1080x1350, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/#vpn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mullvad or AirVPN.

>Stop being a pedophile Jimbo.

will they be impressed with my riced Arch installation?

Jade Grobler
Derrion Keller

is there any decent free vpn? should I even bother?

But how we can confirm his privacy "claims" ?

How is this pedophilia you tard?

Attached: smell.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

>I use VyprVPN but they block me because a copyright claim...
fucking lol

privacytools.io/#vpn " All providers listed here are outside the US, use encryption, accept Bitcoin, support OpenVPN and have a no logging policy. " I personally prefer mullvad because they run into technical details (and run wireguard servers!) and seem to actually care about privacy rather than marketing on youtube to kids who want to download the latest movies from TPB.

you can't. but you shouldn't be using a VPN to hide your identity against motivated, well-funded adversaries who are out to get you anyway; that's what tor is for.

No. The good ones have covered, and they'll deny you service if you say anything negative about trannies, commies, and pedos.

>fucking lol
Xdd
Thanks a lot!

go away /tv/

the one to the right

Rory got ass fillers?

Sorry for hijacking, OP, but kinda related.
What is the best VPN use? Do people only use it for bypassing blocked content? Or is there some other benefit for using it, like using certain location vpn to connect to server near that location would result in lower latency?

privacy probably

bypassing geo-restricted content is one usage, assuming the content's provider hasn't blacklisted known VPN nodes ala netflix. personally I use a VPN because I trust my provider more than I trust my ISP/country's internet privacy laws (read: dragnet surveillance), because public wifi is easy to sniff/inject frames into, and for very basic pseudonymity (browser fingerprinting and cookies tend to be a more reliable way of tracking a user than an IP address) because knowing that an IP geolocation tool can reveal the approximate area I'm in and my ISP (and my country's beatcops like to arrest people for what they say on the internet and I don't want to make it as easy as issuing a court order to my ISP for my name and address, given an IP and timestamp) creeps me out. and of course to avoid getting cease and request letters when I use bittorrent. internet condom, basically.

too much ass

there's no thing such ass too much ass

.AirVPN and Mullvad are the bests. They are the most serious, the best you could find online. Do some searches, but they are just the best.

There might be other good ones like these 2. Every vpn has some little difference with the others. There might be other good ones, but from my experience, Mullvad and Air are some good vpns.

See that's like what I like to see literally nothing except what he knows people came to the thread to learn, he didn't even waste grammar, like "their names are", or their instagram tags, or any bullshit, literally just two fucking names, and you can figure out the rest. Yes that's a quality post sir

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>there's no thing such ass too much ass
unless she's fat - in that case there very much can be too much ass