10% of your down-scrolls becomes up-scrolls

>10% of your down-scrolls becomes up-scrolls

Attached: 1334855416602.gif (324x219, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.sparkfun.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13956&p=123834#p134313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never experienced this issue.

You're using a Logitech G502
This happens because of poor quality control and shitty software. The G502 is a meme and you should have bought a better product.

Alas, you fell for blatant viral marketing on Jow Forums and /v/.

10% of the time youre scrolling down you get ADD and scrolling up

have same problem, two mouses in a row. steelseries sensei and deathadder.

if anyone have an idea of a decent sturdy mouse that have better scrollwheel durability, lemme know,.

It's the 603. Some of my razer deathadders used to do this as well after a while.

My $5 chinese mouse doesn't do this after 1-2 years.

I have no clue if it's sturdy or how long the wheel is gonna last, but if you extrapolate how many of these you could go through before you match your gaymen mouse...

please be specific. What chinkmouse did u get?

I had a Abyssus do this after two years, for like 6 months until it suddenly worked again one day like perfect, now it's been a year since then and the mouse still works perfectly.
This Razer shit has outlasted any other Razer mouse I've owned.

"HX S", no longer available on Ali AFAIK.

Still, it was pretty much one of the usual ~$5-7 [I guess we got some exchange rate and inflation going on there...] right-handed shape with 2 side buttons gaming mice on Ali.

I click in middle mouse to scroll

Sometimes happens with my G400S.

>not scrolling with the superior "Page Up" and "Page Down"

I hope yo god you're not using a cherry MX Blue keyboard though, otherwise the same shit will happen

Cherry MX red are fine

it's called natural scrolling

Ain't natural.

Meme scrolling for tablet plebes.

>10% of your down-scrolls becomes up-scrolls
Not any that I remember.
>downscrolling stops downscrolling mid page need to use slidebar all of the sudden
This ususally for me.

>100% of your clicks are comfy af
Thank you mac trackpad. Literally one of the best pieces of technology this century.

Corsair Scimitar and Logitech G602 both working fine for me.

Attached: 1522597064307.jpg (500x400, 26K)

It's not the build quality that causes the issue, it's actually the software implementation. good firmware like the link ignores illegal scrolls
forum.sparkfun.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13956&p=123834#p134313

well yeah, i meant it's working as intended

I have a three Microsoft intellimouse(s) at my house, all of them are 15-10 years old and have been used daily since they were purchased, none of them doubleclick, none of them have sensor problems.