Stop anti introvert racism

> We are equal opportunity employer, much gender equality, have 50% of woman in management, say no to racism
> We are IT company and we don't hire introverts anymore as we check your personality type
> You need to be extrovert, enjoy open space and have friends here. We send all our autistic programmers for a special training

Attached: 1516223685179s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

introverts aren't a race

introver/extrovert aren't races.

Being introvert is a pain in the ass for the company which is based on social relationship to achieve the goal and capital.

Neither is homosexuality, and people still use much intolerance to get advanteges other don't have. if I can get some gibs for being a social reject I'd be all over it.

There's a difference between being an introvert and antisocial. I'm introverted, but I get along with work mates because I know how to interact with people. Please stop confusing the two categories

>racism
ableism

Neither is homosexuality or being a transgender person.
Somehow those folks made it to be considered as minorities so why introverts / autistic can't be?
>> 67944670
I don't confuse anything. When doing Amazon interview for Software Engineer they literally asked me to do Jung's test

Being introverted means you 'recharge' from doing things alone, eg reading, videogames alone, painting alone, etc. It has nothing at all to do with your ability to interact with other people

Take your politics to Jow Forums

it's always about fucking socialization. i'm so tired of it. why can't they just look at my code?

Stop spreading this retarded meme

Just get diagnosed with personality disorder of some kind and then claim you're beibg oppressed by people who are "neurotypical." I'm not joking.

You can criticize a company for not being "neurodiverse" enough in their policies if they force you to be more extroverted.

I'm not a westcuck whitecuck therefore i won't stop being racist.

>When doing Amazon interview for Software Engineer they literally asked me to do Jung's test
Damn I had a similar experience with Google. The funny thing was they have questions like do you "think people are born with innate talent". Which the answer is supposed to be no, and right after the survey they give you what is effectively an iq test.

Literally already illegal in America due to ADA and other acts. Other countries make it even more illegal.

>why can't they just look at my code?
verbally communicating with teammates and clients is a very large part of the actual job. depending on how "enterprisey" the company is, well over half your time could be spent on answering emails and going to meetings.

Can you show me where it says introverts cannot interact socially?

> It has nothing at all to do with your ability to interact with other people
Yes it does. Extroverts can do small talks pretty well when for introverts it sounds just boring and pointless.
Each time someone asks me "How was your weekend" in my mind I reply "Not your fucking business" when I know they don't care for real, they just ask to have a dummy conversation.
Also introverts like to work in silent environment whereas extroverts need noise and conversation to work well.

because the performance of your product is only half of the issue
if you're an asocial faggot who by definition cannot assist in anything other than being a code monkey for people who are more social, then anyone who hires you is instantly less competitive because you will never come up with ideas for products for the company
you will never vigorously reject a bad idea for a project
you will never go to clients, conferences and sell the software that you personally wrote because you genuinely think that what you're offering is better than the competition.

We've started this conversation with you, yourself implying that you are less competitive than socially capable people, why should anyone hire you instead of Chad, and as a result, become less competitive?

Attached: 1526431727510.png (600x536, 253K)

>if you're an asocial faggot who by definition cannot assist in anything other than being a code monkey for people who are more social
That has nothing to do with being an introvert
>then anyone who hires you is instantly less competitive because you will never come up with ideas for products for the company
That has nothing to do with being an introvert. Introverts have more ideas than extroverts look for big scientists like Einstein
> you will never vigorously reject a bad idea for a project
That has nothing to do with being an introvert. Introverts can accept constructive criticism.
> you will never go to clients
That has nothing to do with being an introvert. Also that is not a job of Software Engineer

I know what introverts are and do.
Stop being pedantic.
This thread is full of faggots who want to avoid social interaction at all costs.
Pay attention to context and stop being so obsessed with dictionary definitions and common misuses of words written by those who have diarrhea of the keyboard.

>also that is not the job of Software Engineer
Fuck your job description, pal. Somebody has to do the dirty work, and when you're not senior enough to push it down and make it someone else's problem, you play ball or you're the first one pushed out.

>not your fucking business
That's being anti social. And liking to work in quiet environments doesn't mean you can't work in groups

You're being pedantic. All of the actions they mentioned are very unlikely to come from an introvert/"code monkey".

I'm an introvert that pretends to be a normie just so I can keep my job. Making the occasional small talk isn't a big deal. Just pretend to be interested in what they did on the weekend and ask a question about their family/kids every now and again and they'll mostly leave you alone.

I can pretend that, but I don't want to. I don't mind describing my weekend to my friends or family but the problem is answering the dummy question only to have talk.
If they don't ask in order to listen to the answer but rather just for talking then what is the point of it.

I prefer to have only a few real friends than dozen people which I have good social relations but no real involvement.

>Amazon
>Google
$ellout botnet lackeys detected.

psychometric analysis are forbbiden.

>m-muh Jow Forums boogeyman

>says something stupid
>promptly gets blown the fuck out
>"m-muh Jow Forums!"