Fan pushing against tempered glass with a small crack. Does anyone have a case like this...

Fan pushing against tempered glass with a small crack. Does anyone have a case like this? Does this design actually work to expel air?

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9FL0MvNzc2ODIwL29yaWdpbmFsL0NvcnNhaXItMjgwWC1NYWluLTIuanBn.jpg (2063x1547, 1.9M)

>Does this design actually work to expel air?
muh optimized gaming overclocker cooling is a gimmick to sell to hand wringing first time builders who are worried their hardware is going to overheat unless you live in the desert and/or are running a fermi housefire

or you could just buy the Define R6 blackout edition and enjoy effortless cooling.

>tempered glass
enjoy having your glass randomly shatter eventually

>fan pushing air through a small crack
of course it expels air, do you think somehow that crack is so small that its airtight?

Are you talking about the radiator on top with a sheet of glass above it? the one on standoffs?
or the two glowing fans that appear to have perforated fan grills?

>thermal throttling isn't a thing

lolwut

I get that its under internal stresses and there is a lot of force involved, but tempered glass doesn't just shatter randomly eventually

Just wait until you hear how common prestressed concrete is used in everything from skyscrapers to bridges to dams. All just waiting to explode!

> your PC will ever get hot enough to throttle
my silenced hd7970 spaceheater computer hits ~60c max after hours of intense gaymen

Go to Youtube, find the LinusTechTips channel and unsubscribe. You'll thank me later.

maybe if you did more with your PC than just post open mouthed selfies to social media you would understand

That case looks niceish but the fans dont do anything. The version that comes with ll fans is a waste of money

you don't buy the LL fans for the performance, even the HD 120 fans have better performance. they're purely aesthetics

I know, which makes it all the more retarded

> not offloading code compilation and video rendering to build servers
lol, I bet you describe yourself as a prosumer

>paying for a server just to compile code

Imagine being this much of a retard.

Don't have a case like that because it's stupid. But yes it's not the airtight, airflow might not as good as open panel but it's good enough.

maybe if you did more with your PC than just post fizzbuzz programs to github you would understand :^)

man shut the FUCK up, different people have different priorities. LL120s look gorgeous and are worth the performance trade off to me and others.

>care about look than performance
You are the reason why we can't have a nice thing.

>expel air
npc faggot

stop meming you retard. there's no chance in hell you have a code base large enough to warrant a dedicated build server. you're a bunch of faggot ruby/js devs who run tests all day on an overpowered machine.

it's called having a job.

>you're a bunch of faggot ruby/js devs who run tests all day on an overpowered machine.
> look ma I'm projecting

Attached: 1513267951931.jpg (474x474, 29K)

>it's called having a job.
no, it's not

> 'I have a job'
> 'no'
idk what to tell you, using a build server (for a lot of reasons ranging from release automation to preventing werks on my machine syndrome, not just compile times) is industry standard, especially for remote workers.