Whats a Linux distro you want to use but don't. I cant move on from Ubuntu and Solus. I want Arch. But. Ehh

Whats a Linux distro you want to use but don't. I cant move on from Ubuntu and Solus. I want Arch. But. Ehh.

Attached: arch-linux-wallpaper.png (2560x1440, 372K)

Then fuckin do it you massive faggit. The world is your oyster you need to penetrate that shit with your dick.

Or better yet install Gentoo.

I use Arch btw.

Attached: did_u_know_I_use_arch.png (492x611, 407K)

Use Artix which is Arch without the botnet or use Void which is Arch without the bloat

Linux is a kernel.

>The world is your oyster you need to penetrate that shit with your dick.
You penetrate oysters user?

>He doesn't penetrate oysters

Attached: JM].png (1050x768, 176K)

OP never said it wasn't. Lern to reed.

Indeed I do. This is America and it's called freedom.

I've used Linux Mint since almost always, tried a lot of distros in the past and in many cases had bad experiences with rolling released distros, after many years I usually stick with debian based distros or Linux mint for the Debian or Ubuntu edition. A year ago I discovered Deepin and have to say it really gets you, it just did what many distros couldn't and that is giving any user a damn out of the box environment ready to work and no need to setup stuff.

For now I'm still using Linux Mint because got a new laptop with Ryzen 2500u and it was a fucking nightmare to properly setup a stable distro. Always wanted to really try a BSD based distro, like TrueOS. Also Haiku, but welp, it still isn't a really functional OS yet.

That's bestiality user and it's illegal in freedom land.

Arch is a onions distro. It's alright running it if you live in a kuck shed

Attached: archcuck.png (1465x1007, 117K)

i want to do things with my computers not install random linux distros

Is Alpine good outside of Docker containers?

>it's [mostly] the same but repackaged
ill never understand distro hopping

btw i use arch :^)

Red Hat Enterprise Linux. But I will not use it until I actually have a reason to use it like a big boy.

Attached: red-hat-office[1].jpg (600x251, 47K)

I want to try BSD. I hear it's the best there is, but the software selection is rough.

macOS
making a hackintosh on a laptop seems too problematic

Manjaro
Arch linux for men, not neckbeard edgelords.

Attached: 3ac280ff140943ca09eb0050f970ad98757bd66a.png (235x349, 23K)

Arch should only be used for really specific reasons for example I only use it becuase its the laziest way to install sway-wlroots-git

and manjaro is for retard niggers

>I can type pacstrap and arch-chroot
r u a wizerd?

Arch is pretty good. I ran it for a year with no problem.
If I had to do it again, I'd find a minimal version of Manjaro or Antergos.

I wanted to use NixOS, but it doesn't have a huge package library like the AUR.

not the hardest thing, but still more impressive than whatever it takes to install nigbuntu. How do you do it again? Bend over, spread your cheeks, and take Canonicals big sweaty nigger dick in your ass while they datamine and lock you out of your software?

you're thinking of ubuntu you dumb nigger

Qubes OS. I would use it if my computer had enough RAM.

I don't say you should use it, but Slackware is the true simplicity/keep it simple.

>being this obsessed with the website reddit.com

enjoy your partial upgrades by using the pamac GUI

Attached: manjaro.png (1366x768, 97K)

Gentoo, I just don't have the time for it.