/csg/ Chink Shit General

VERY IMPORTANT NEWS ALIEXPRESS HAS STARTED TO CHINK US ON DISPUTES

WE NEED TO RECONSIDER OUR SHOPPING HABITS IF WE CAN NO LONGER TRUST ALIEXPRESS

Attached: 1533184754380.jpg (750x750, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_NES_enhancement_chips
warosu.org/g/thread/S67924864
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you for making such an anemic shit excuse for a thread.

>muh $5 sd845
>muh smartphone manufacturing cost figures i pulled out of my ass are more credible than any other sources and common sense
fuck you

Attached: 1538937786285.png (769x568, 65K)

Dear friend, Please keep all this annoying ass fighting to the smartphone thread. Mentions of apple and Samsung phones are NOT /CSG/ quality. Profit margins are dirty words too and should be kept to Jow Forums. We are here to discuss chunk shit buying, not chink company profits.

i'm not the one who claimed $5 was a reasonable estimate for the cost of snapdragon 845

What the fuck are you talking about?
Are you purposefully being thick?

in the last thread people were being ridiculous idiots who thought any made up number were as credible as e.g. IHS markit reports for the costs of smartphone components and wouldn't accept anything as "proof" when it should be obvious by common sense that the latest flagship socs cost more than $5 a piece

It obviously isn't, if he comes back just link him to my post.

What's wrong with you?
Are you that one retard who was crying about companies making a profit ?
>VERY IMPORTANT NEWS ALIEXPRESS HAS STARTED TO CHINK US ON DISPUTES
I used banggood, and was pretty happy with everything, but shipping/delivery times.
Prices are pretty hit and miss though. Sometimes they have the best, and other times they have the worse, so do your due dilligence if choosing them.

bump

Based chinkman who brings me cheap loot

Attached: chink.jpg (307x307, 51K)

> See picture
> See title
Is that you Jow Forums?

Is there any microphone worth purchasing out there, any tips?

Also I've been eyeing some knock off ear buds just for fun, which are the best ones?

Are any of the cheap SNES flashcarts out there worth buying?

if you want super-fx and sa-1 support(see link below), then you want sd2snes, otherwise super everdrive(china ver.) is fine but it only plays 90% of the games.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_NES_enhancement_chips

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67924864

Attached: No News Is Not Good News.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

I'll check those out. SD2SNES seems kinda expensive, but it might be worth it for some of those games the everdrive doesn't support.

elaborate

bm-800 + cheap scissor stand

also get one of those cheap usb sound cards, black with the green and red LEDs. that'll give the mic enough juice. if you want the best audio you'll need a audio interface with phantom power.