Apple: hurr durr lets get rid of the headphone jack to sell our retarded airpods

>apple: hurr durr lets get rid of the headphone jack to sell our retarded airpods
>other companies: *slurps up drool from mouth* apple removed their headphone jack so we need to do it too
>99% of consumers: I really liked that headphone jack and used it regularly but I need the new iphone anyway. so futuristic! better water proofing!
hey heres some water proofing, how about you don't message your mom what sauce you want with you chicken nuggers while you're standing over the toilet pissing?

Attached: iphone-7-with-Lightning-adapter_1024x1024.png (1000x596, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB-C#Audio_Adapter_Accessory_Mode
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>apple removed their headphone jack so we need to do it too
this is a good thing, now you know which ones are trash and which ones are worth buying

>minijack port removed
>still has the microusb/lightning port
>not to mention speakers and microphone
>waterproof

How is this supposed to work?

seriously why the FUCK are other brands removing their jacks? why aren't they leveraging themselves over apple by advertising that they still have it
how out of touch can they get

how are you this dense? It's obviously because most consumers don't give a fuck about the headphone jack, its almost 2019 everyone and their mother has wireless headphones and aren't autistic """audiophiles""" who require 400 open back virgin cans connected to their mobile phone

Androidfags need to get better cameras

Attached: wapple.jpg (602x803, 116K)

>It's obviously because most consumers don't give a fuck about the headphone jack
yeah and most consumers are retards who swallow whatever koolaid apple gives them
you don't need to be an autistic audiophile to simple want to charge your device and listen to videos at the same time without having to purchase another separate cable which is probably gonna break

Other brands removed 3.5 because Type C has analog audio mode and you only need passive adapter to use it.
Apple removed the entire DAC so now you must use external dacs either in an active adapter or somewhere within headphones.

>Type C has analog audio mode
That's a blatant lie.

did you even read my post? Everyone has wireless headphones now. Its literally a non issue. My dad, my mom, my sister who are all non tech people have wireless earbuds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB-C#Audio_Adapter_Accessory_Mode
Not all phone manufacturers bothered to properly implement it.

>Andgroids do something (essential phone notch)
>it fails
>Apple does it similar but more refined
>Angroids mock the shit out of it
>10 million iPhones later, Angroids copy
>”pls sir xiaomi does the needful”
Every time

Attached: B0AAF91C-417A-4326-A9B1-FDFF8DD10FFB.jpg (1100x616, 144K)

Why is this even a thing? If phone manufactures wanted to do this they could just ignore the spec and do it anyway.

yeah your dad mom and sister are fucking drones
>its current year, everyone has wireless!
how much of a soi caricature can you be?

Attached: 152HPiM.jpg (1296x968, 304K)

>Apple does it similar but more refined
>more refined
no, notches are still retarded, but apple fags use marketing gobbledygook like "more refined" to convince themselves that its cutting edge and futuristic

Based Samsung.

What's wrong with being rich? I mean besides your jealous rage, that is.

If it wasn’t futuristic and the way the market would go, inferior manufacturers would have no reason to copy.
Literally trying to give the underclasses an iPhone knockoff.

not everyone in the world are tech autists like us. My family are great people even if they are not tech savvy. The fact you're so mad about this says a lot more about you than my fucking family

Bluetooth lags.

based

have you ever used AirPods? never once have I experienced lag, they connect instantly and never have to re-pair, charge to full in under an hour. I will never go back to peasant wires

okay so whats the reason to copy, legit reason, not "water proofing" spook reasons
I don't give a shit about your family, and I like charging my phone with my trusty 10 dollar headphones plugged in. I don't want to pay 700 dollars for a phone, and then 10-50 bucks for a chinese cable thats going to break, or 150 dollars for retarded airpods that will also break. just because 90% of people make bad finance decisions and stand by apple doesn't mean its a good decision. sue me

Apple sets trends, Android copies.
It’s been this way since 2007, when the Android team had to shift from blackberry clone to iPhoneOS clone.

I know, I said that in the OP
its still stupid

Why put a notch then? Nobody wants it, but Apple puts it, and then everyone else copies it.

>not "water proofing" spook reasons
It probably IS harder to waterproof with the jack there. Still, Samsung had higher water resistant ratings than Apple until the iPhone XS, and still has the jack there.

thats why its a spook reason
we all know apple wants to sell their airpods, and they know they can get away with it. literally no other reason

Bluetooth audio sound quality is below shit tier.

it doesn't

omg how much of an apple shill can you be

aptX is literally cd-quality

>its almost 2019
advancement and progress has stopped because some idiots want to use a piece of wire connected to their headphones.
you are the kind of stupid that apple makes money off of.

>lossy compression
>CD quality
I'll admit aptX sounds really good but any lossy is worse than uncompressed CD quality.

The bigger gripe with bluetooth sound is that now you have to worry about not only the quality of the speakers in headphones, but also the bluetooth version and the quality of the DAC and amplification circuitry in it. The user you responded to probably has a non aptX headphone or one with a bad DAC.

>implying cameras matter
>implying the only reason phones have cameras isnt so the nsa can watch us
Only fags take pictures and selfies.

Who the fuck uses a headphone jack in 2018?
How can you be so poor that you can't afford a pair of bluetooth headphones?

Attached: 1523919453937.jpg (95x100, 5K)

hmmm... you see that picture and you think that those are rich?
Starbucks is like KFC, but for white niggers.

but muh pictures of landscapes that every other tourist took a picture of already

>99% of consumers: I really liked that headphone jack and used it regularly but I guess I'll just use the dongle that came in the box to use my headphones same as regular

ftfy

yeah fuck charging your phone at the same time, and fuck using your phone on the go unless you carry the dongle everywhere

Apple devices don't support aptX, they stream AAC over Bluetooth.

No DAC in bluetooth is over CD quality,

The only people that give a shit about the notch are autistic fanboys and Samsung. Regular people whether they own iPhones or Androids don’t actually give a fuck. To them it’s just the next iPhone. To them they get extra screen space on either side of the camera for signal and time. The removal of touchID caused more upset than the notch.

I hated the notch and I consider myself a normal person as far as phones go
granted my reason is because I cant see the battery percentage so take that as autistic or whatever if you want to but I still think its stupid and definitely not "fashionable" or trendy or whatever

Swipe up control centre and the battery percent is shown.
Granted it’s less intuitive but can still be done without an unlock.

meh, call me autistic but I still hate it
guess I'm spoiled by such a small but constantly used little feature

I already have various pairs of 1000+$ wired headphones. What makes you think I can't? I just won't.

why even bother using a phone for music when you could just store all your music elsewhere and not fucking waste phone battery

Attached: KIMG0008.jpg (1920x2560, 1.11M)

Double blind or fuck off with this fud.