Most loved android phone ever?

most loved android phone ever?

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-Nexus-genuine-white.jpg (600x539, 65K)

S2

nexus 5 was loved more

Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
LG Nexus 5
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Moto G (1st and 2nd gens)

Only Andrones could love inanimate objects lmao

Attached: BF2D91A7-4F49-4515-ABBC-6DE27295D910.jpg (251x242, 31K)

I miss the UI style from Android 4.x. I like the nougat/oreo UI as well, but I wouldn't mind having the option to bring back the blue system icons and clicky rectangular animations

HTC HD2

multi-directional slide to unlock into specific apps was really nice too, wonder why they removed it

Galaxy S4
Galaxy Note 3

>ITT people just listing their own favorite phones nobody else likes

nigga what? I never even heard of that phone how can it be most loved

Attached: 1536993021655.gif (652x562, 626K)

Galaxy S5

>tfw no attachment for smart phones
They are all so similar I barely feel any difference when I change to a new one.

Attached: 1536319056986.gif (931x682, 532K)

I think the Galaxy S4 or S5 was one of the most used and rooted android phones ever.

android is to blame for that

I remember the days when a samsung phone was completely different thing from an LG phone and a sony ericsson phone was poles apart from a nokia... sometimes you would borrow someone else's phone and struggle to do anything at all because it was completely different. ahhhh those were the days *siiiips*

this. it still has an amazing camera

My first android and I still miss the trackball taint

Attached: bliss.jpg (366x550, 25K)

Moto still has this, but only for left and right directions.

i've never even had one, i went with lg g2 instead, but it was a really tough decision to make.

moto still exists? I thought the lenovo chinks killed the brand

My S5 has a special place in my heart.

this is why I wish phone manufacturers didn't blindly copy iphone's design direction so much, there's so much unique wacky stuff that would have been fun to use like the android candybar dumbphone or the samsung galaxy slider or even that pager-like thing but now everything is exactly the same

That phone can be fucking anything!
android,windows mobile, windows phone 7.
Polished the metal back to a mirror shine on mine.

is windows mobile better than wp7?

it is now.
windows phone 7 store is gone.
If you look hard enough you can still find apps for windows mobile.

can it run regular win32 apps?

nope.

I really liked the Moto Droid. I didn't wanna upgrade from it, but it died on me (screen just went black).

Better than iPhone design (3GS was ugly AF, and had no iMessage)
Keyboard.
Removable battery.
Active developing, kernel updates every week, new roms all the time (bugless beast was very popular)

I could not ask for more from my first android phone. A nigger broke my Evo, and my next phone was a Samshit slider with android, way better keyboard, but the battery always died in 4hr (10% even on airplane mode).

That's when I switched to the iPhone, and haven't looked back. I still use android though for other reason.

Are you retarded?

>samshit slider
hey I had that phone too, is this the one you're talking about?

Attached: download (1).jpg (1000x1000, 34K)