This is the only true Jow Forumsentooman phone

This is the only true Jow Forumsentooman phone.

>removable battery, giving you theoretically infinite battery life
>expandable storage
>most easily repairable modern phone
>Snapdragon 820, still runs everything smoothly
>IR blaster
>supported by Kali NetHunter
>supported by LineageOS with microg
>yes it has some subjectively useless modules (altough the B&O one is good if you're an audiophile I guess) but you're not forced to buy them

Attached: g5-HC-11-1-2017.jpg (1600x800, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/LG-Smartphone-Touch-Screen-interner-Speicher-Gold/dp/B01BU29CB4/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅZÕÑ&qid=1539019389&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=lg g5&dpPl=1&dpID=41kcIocxXML&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

V20 is better, plus is the og notch phone.

>LGay
>bootloops
>chin
>bezels

>no hardware buttons, only "takes away screen space" software buttons
into the fucking trash you, you opinion and your Life's Gay crap goes.

I had this phone
Drop it once and suddenly the battery lock button decides will decide to go fucking ham and will just yeet itself out on a whim
Phone eventually boot locked without me even flashing it, then preceeded to fuck the internal battery connections and die

>>rechargable battery, giving you theoretically infinite battery life
Fixed.
>>expandable storage
In the cloud.
>>most easily repairable modern phone
Apple replaces your phone rather than repair it.
And so on for the rest of your highly selective and contrived list.

>*bootloops*
Oops.

Yes but you can't use the second screen with a custom ROM
>bootloops
Doesn't happen as often as older LG phones and the repairability makes it easy to replace the motherboard
>chin
>bezels
It's not a 2018 flagship and doesn't cost as much. The removable battery makes it worth it.
Hardware buttons are worse because not only they take away screen space but they don't disappear when watching pictures, videos or playing games in portrait mode
>he doesn't use a cover to protect his precious piece of tech
>rechargable battery
How are you going to charge it when you're away from home? A power bank is inefficient and not convenient as it takes too much space, so having a spare battery that you charge at home and bring with you when outside is much better
>>expandable storage
>In the cloud.
Enjoy giving all your data to Apple and NSA faggot
>>most easily repairable modern phone
>Apple replaces your phone rather than repair it.
Prove it faggot, and LG does it for free when it's under the 2 years warranty, but when that expires repairability matters.
Besides, you can't even read iOS' source code so there's no way an iPhone is ever going to be a decent phone.

>Doesn't happen as often as older LG phones and the repairability makes it easy to replace the motherboard
Yikes. Even chinkshit miles better at QC than this garbage.

>>chin
>>bezels
Do people actually care about these?

>replacing the motherboard
>repair
Good job, now you too can be an Apple Authorized Service Provider!
Tell that to your users who just lost data since the eMMC or CPU got desoldered from the board, and it's a total bitch to reball those.

>LG does it for free when it's under the 2 years warranty
In the United States, maybe. Back in bumfuckistan, LG denied that there were ever any bootloop issues with any of the phones, and charged for motherboard replacements for repairs.

I'd honestly rather get the _other_ 2016 flagship phone - the SGS7/S7 Edge (though that has the dumb pink line issue - if you're not poor, get a S8 or S9 instead)

Well, yeah. It's not 2013 anymore.

>Hardware buttons are worse because not only they take away screen space but they don't disappear when watching pictures, videos or playing games in portrait mode

what are you talking about? hardware buttons don't take away screen space, they are not on the screen.

> they are not on the screen.
The space they take could be used for the screen

Just store your important data on the microSD and run regular backups

I had mine since August 2016 and I never had bootloops even after unlocking the bootloader and flashing Lineage

I will never touch a Lgay ever again due to bootloops

Trash

Attached: Screenshot_20181008-151245_Chrome.jpg (1080x693, 224K)

They care about it when their hands keep on touching the edges of the screen

>falling for second screen marketing wank.

>I fap in the shower and want to tell everybody
Nice job!

It's a phone for Jow Forumsentoomen, not retards who drop their phone in water

I didn't, I said that the second screen on the V20 becomes a waste of space when you install a custom ROM that doesn't support it

Yes
No

>IR blaster
hmm

There is no second screen

Yes there is

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Someone has never utilized LG's warranty service. They had my G5 for 87 days before I got it back. They'll do every diagnostic test possible to prove it to be your fault, and only fix/replace it when they've exhausted every test possible. Mine bootlooped, but was otherwise in pristine condition. They finally replaced the motherboard on day 85 and I had a working phone again on day 87. Now I won't touch LG shit anymore.

>replying to multiple posts about different topics in a single post
you know how hard it becomes to read threads when you do this?
have some empathy dude

Maybe what he tried to say was there is no second screen once you install a custom rom.

Attached: 1536338919394.jpg (1024x1004, 114K)

In bumfuckzil, if they ever mention 2 years warranty, unless you literally break the thing to pieces, void the tamper-proof stickers or drown it in water, they're literally obligated to fix whatever you say it's wrong for 2 years, and if unable to do so, offer you replacing it with an equivalent or better model or refund it in 30 days from when you send or leave it with an authorized service provider. In fact, the consumer laws that invalidate clauses deemed abusive apply to almost all "limited warranty" limitations.
Sorry for your shitty 1st and 4th world countries...

Which is what I said too in

OP here, I don't know if this is karma or what but my LG G5's power button broke 3 hours ago. A metal piece that covered the inside of the button came off while I was swapping batteries. Now I'm stuck with a 2012 Sony that barely runs WhatsApp, until next week that is, because I've ordered a replacement button which will be pretty easy to install. It still sucks though.

NPCs care about bezel reduction. To them this is more important than "useless features" like the IR blaster that every manufacturer just stopped putting in.

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114K)

>le hot NPC maymay xD look at how contrarian am I guise
kys reddit shit

Kill yourself, forced meme shitposter.

>bezels are so important, shut up. My iBezel is better than your Samsung bezel

Attached: 6b5.png (680x550, 95K)

>no amoled
>no s-pen
>no water resistance
Trash

this phone is awful garbage

has terrible screen burn in

What kind of sot are you getting on lineageos?

Still OP, I managed to turn it on without using the power button
> >no amoled
I agree, but I value the removable battery more. There are no recent AMOLED screen phones with a removable battery
> >no s-pen
Useless on normal screens
> >no water resistance
Useless for people who are not retarded and don't drop their phones in water
Not if you calibrate colors, LinegaeOS has a setting for that
~4 hours and 30 minutes on a 1 year old battery, ~4 hours on a 2 years old one, this is with Google Play Services

>650 USD
>650 USD
>650 USD
>650 USD

Nope.
I'd rather buy four Redmi Note 5.

Attached: Capture.png (292x557, 49K)

€150,90 in Europe, I got it for €350 5 months after it came out

amazon.de/LG-Smartphone-Touch-Screen-interner-Speicher-Gold/dp/B01BU29CB4/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅZÕÑ&qid=1539019389&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=lg g5&dpPl=1&dpID=41kcIocxXML&ref=plSrch

>putchasing off LG's corporate site
ya dun goofed faggot

>€150,90 in Europe
>used

Ew. I bet you even fuck women that have already taken another man's dick inside them.

Except for the removable battery, it looks worse than the Redmi note 5.

The 2015/6 lg phones are the best right now. But we all know the king of Jow Forums smartphones is coming

Attached: Librem-5-Linux-smartphone-800x450 (1).jpg (800x450, 28K)

LG G5 running LineageOS/MicroG owner here
>>LGay
nice argument
>>bootloops
in the G4 and G3, maybe. Never had one so far
>>chin
>>bezels
don't you zoomers have some fortnite dancing to do after school?
>>IR blaster
wtf do I use it for if I don't watch TV?
>has terrible screen burn in
this, tho. It's got short pixel memory retention issues

>Useless for people who are not retarded and don't drop their phones in water
>be out
>start raining
>phone shit itself
Who's the cuck now?

Attached: 1530419996609.jpg (380x349, 30K)

But when?

Never happened, I open my umbrella when it starts raining

My mom loves her g5

Your mom is not a respected standard for technology reviews.

Thank you for the feedback. I'll make good use of the knowledge I have gained from this wonderful thread full of happy and lively people

Best of wishes to you all. See you in the next thread

It can never be soon enough but hopefully by 2019

Idk, could be the thing we've been waiting for but it could also just be another project we all forget about shortly after release

>waah why do you want more useful display area not wasted on stupid bezels
>r-right, I’ll just post le epik NPC meme to prove them wrong and get upvotes xD
kys