Tick-tock, tick-tock. You hear that, bigots? This is the sound of your time running out

blog.mozilla.org/inclusion/2018/10/02/words-matter-moving-beyond-meritocracy/
Tick-tock, tick-tock. You hear that, bigots? This is the sound of your time running out.

Attached: 1535295249687.gif (224x224, 3.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

afterdawn.com/news/article.cfm/2018/10/08/firefox-to-join-microsoft-in-supporting-google-backed-webp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like anyone even uses Mozillashit anymore. They will go bankrupt soon.

>You hear that, bigots? This is the sound of your time running out.
this, but unironically

>sjwzilla shoots itself in the foot
>again
>"it keeps happening"
i miss phoenix. just die, so it can live again.

They're feeling the burner under their asses though, they finally gave in to webp support as their sjw lib-turbo library couldn't deliver. It's probably too late now though, webp is heavily associated with chrome.

afterdawn.com/news/article.cfm/2018/10/08/firefox-to-join-microsoft-in-supporting-google-backed-webp

Attached: CGTheater762.jpg (480x2103, 242K)

Cool Tumblr you linked OP

kek is the gif Jordan?

>Larissa (((Shapiro)))
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Fuck why.
Firefox was the only good browser left after Opera got chromed.
I am almost unironically considering switching to elinks now.

Fill in the blank
Jow Forums was ____ again

cute

I hesitate between wrong, paranoid, schizo, biased and hypocritical.

Why does a company have a "diversity" department?
Like.. how does that even happen?

should i start using safari now

>Larissa Shapiro, Head of Global Diversity & Inclusion at Mozilla

>Emma Irwin, D&I Strategy, Mozilla Contributors and Communities

Why is it always women, jews and potato niggers who ruin everything we hold dear.

This is what happens when you chop off your penis. Smh

Take your meds.

Why are you so afraid of lesbians in tech???

Attached: IMG_0446.jpg (3264x2448, 1.47M)

It's the only browser that doesn't shit the bed on macOS and has enough compatibility with all the shit around. This is sad.

Attached: The-Goyim-Know-Shut-It-Down.jpg (585x856, 197K)

try brave.

Already spent enough time trying to migrate all my shit so I could sync it proper, does Brave sync everything or just bookmarks?

I'm sick and tired of this shit

The onions boy in the OP pic is a yid too

Ok this is epic.
Time to finally move to the winning side Chromium.

why are women and sjw against meritocracy? that is the most fair and equality driven idea i can think of. you are judged based on skills, not gender or class.

This. Brave is great. Ignore the FUD

>women
trannies arent women

Because women, trannies and minorities dont succeed under meritocracy. Now connect the dots yourself.

so they want equality, but not really? what do they want?

They want equality of outcome, not equality of opportunity.
Take marxist ideas, replace "proletariat" and "bourgeois" with [insert le 'oppressed' minority] and "cis straight white men", and you have their ideology in a nutshell.

Are you ready for the realization of the century user? In some ironic twist of fate, white males pretending to be females are taking over comp sci while the actual female and diversity count decreases. It's amazing, but reality is stranger than fiction.

all the benefits of hard work and dedication, but handed to them on a platter.

Kind of funny
I'm a failing student and in a meritocracy I would be the bottom of the barrel. I'm judged objectively on my work at school and my in capacity to do literally anything right or comprehend any simple concepts. I'm going to get kicked out of here for having low GPA. That's meritocracy, and I utterly fail in it.
And yet I still have room for burning passion for these newspeak ideologues

Right after you, you useless troon

based

Jordan isn't a jew who lives in israel, is he

If you're talking about the attention whoring weeb on Jow Forums who doesn't even know what a katakana is, he's too stupid to be Jewish or live in Israel.

Why don't they just fire these nonproductives. Perfectly excusable.

because the people who run businesses confuse the appearance of productivity with actual productivity

Why do people care about words?

sir please not we have family

Attached: india-08.ff46a1f5195c.jpg (800x490, 95K)

It's too late, they have injected themselves strategically into the corporate structure
The only solution now is a purge

I do..... But only cause of being too lazy to switch. What else shuold i go with? I want it to be lite, lean, and have adblocking and ideally be able to rip FLV video off a page(With firefox i use videodownload helper)

I'm happy with the browser except for all the SJW BS the company behind it is always pushing, and i know Chrome is way too bloated for me.

this title alone was enough to make me decide to stop using firefox.
so what browser is best? Chrome? Chromium?

none
it's all cucked - so just stick with firefox and be ready to jump ship when some other browser gets their shit together (falkon, please)

that is unfortunate

What does the wall symbolize Jow Forums?

Attached: firefoxthing.jpg (726x603, 109K)

glad I ditched that piece of shit

What about Vivaldi? Is that meme worthy?

The orange faggot in power.

boo hoo, meritocracy is not the correct gutteral sequence to describe what we essentially mean by meritocracy

Lmao mozilla in 2018

Vivaldi

isn't that just a reskinned chromium?

Attached: 1536057247462.jpg (2121x1353, 326K)

new opera is better than firecucks

Only thing that's stopping me is decent extension support
Did they add a way to install chrome extensions, yet?

Attached: brave.png (512x512, 43K)

Why do you guys care so much about this?

try the beta.

1.0 of Brave is basically just degoogled Chrome with built in adblock and tor.

GNU IceCat

I just dont get it. Because some people don't actually operate a 100% meritocracy (i.e. nepotism; which will exist in any system) the whole concept is bunk?

That's like saying "Since some bad people steal, we will give everyone everything for free", yes? How is this sustainable? It seems like were just trudging on into div quotas which are objectively retarded and can only serve to lessen accomplishments of minorities with actual skill.

I hope the doctors performing sex-change operations don't get hired because of their merits.

That reasoning is problematic goy

>not using proprietary software exclusively

It's like you want to be a communist.

Yeah, I already heard about tor. Do they have all of the protections tor browser has? Otherwise I'd rather open that

ladsladslads
mozilla has been gay for a while but nows the time to leave
what is the best out of these:
opera
vivaldi
brave
chromium

2. opera
3. vivaldi
1. brave
4. chromium

LARP aside, this whole situation is quite problematic. I can only ignore it once or twice, its spreading like a plague.

Why can't they just say "Hey, we suck at dealing with our inherent bias, and can only try to be better". We gotta be so extreme and reactionary. Every higher up is apparently afraid of saying 'no' to any of this trash because of the automatic media blowout if you dont suck the dick of every outlier.

principle

Are Waterfox or Chromium any good as alternatives?

It's really starting to look like there is an open niche for a new browser. Easier said than done, there are plenty and most are shit or based on chrome. Even opera is just a chrome skin now.

Maybe it's possible to just throw away all web standards and create new ones

>why are women and sjw against meritocracy?
They literally admit in the article that these types of people do not succeed under meritocratic systems, i.e. they are shitty programmers.

These people are prepared to fully abandon software quality for the sake of diversity.

Do the needful, sir.

Attached: braveindia2.jpg (1152x768, 148K)

???

midori is ugly as fuck but its ultimately a servicable webkit browser. i dont use it though because they removed their script and adblockers apparently. i dont even know much about webkit but anytime i need to do something absolutely lightweight like just google something i will either use surf (webkit) or elinks (i have no clue) if i dont need images. surf seems to work perfectly so i figure midori would as well

Sir, both are good options. Please support us, sir.

Attached: braveindia1.jpg (1024x614, 110K)

>No tampermonkey or greasemonkey

You can install Chrome extensions

why is firefox getting all of this? its a foss project right? what does it matter if unskilled people "succeed" in foss, if they arent making money off it? foss communities are full of leftists but ultimately they respect merit because the best solution is adopted

do the needful respect mozilla sir thank

Attached: india-10.a26893105a75.jpg (720x540, 73K)

Brave/Bromite/Ungoogled Chromium

They already would be without cash injections from soros

>what does it matter if unskilled people "succeed" in foss
females care about social status and recently developers got upgraded from 'ugly nerds' to 'cool' due to boatloads of money pumped into the system by VCs

>foss software get popular
>get funds
>scum get interested and chase away defenseless nerds from pie
>nerds start their fork
>original software dies because scum can't do anything but leech
>they latch on nerds fork and cycle continues.

> Larissa Shapiro, Head of Global Diversity & Inclusion at Mozilla
(((((((DIVERSITY)))) , these kikes ... Jow Forums is right again.

So when is Chris Beard going to step aside? After all, as a white male he wouldn't be so stupid as to claim he's the best person for the job right?

he's making too much money from their "non profit" to step down.

(((we))) should (((get))) him to step down to prove mozilla's commitment to diversity

man fuck these musically threads

Uh.. why can't they just focus on their browser instead of social justice politics?

Guess I use Brave now. Shame, I just got my settings and add-ons settled on my laptop.

Because the guys that made the browser aren't a part of the project anymore.

Almost any browser is viable if you're willing to drop JS heavy sites that are so popular now.
The web, and software in general, has gone from being a means to accomplish goals, to a vague goal itself.
If you have goals other than just "being good at computer", then you'll surely find that you may even get away with using alternative OSes like Haiku or some of the BSDs, and lighter browsers other than Firefox and Chrome.
Many great things were built in an era where automation meant PLC, and not a full blown computer running some variant of Linux connected to the Internet just to press some juice or some other stupid shit.