Admit it

Admit it

Attached: 1539009773262_Untitled.jpg (1376x1046, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah, apple products are never worth if

t. ex iPhone and macbook pro owner

/o/ wouldn't buy anything but a bunch of miatas if they could afford it, they'd buy another Miata for every $1,000 they had available.

i can't even afford a thinkpad

>apple products are never worth if
Untrue. The PowerBook G4 has never been topped from a design perspective.

this is the biggest cuck blue pill ad and whoever made it was probably laughing through the whole process.

Paying more for worse performance and battery life? Did you confuse Jow Forums with /fa/? Can't speak for the other boards, don't frequent them.

you ever think people buy products for a reason other than the price? Or are you stuck with such a low iq and inability to form intellectual thought so you can't see that someone would buy something to have fun with it or tinker/play with it, or have any other preference in the world other than a fucking price tag that just attracts idiots with sub 90 iqs into literally price worship.

>and battery life
Even with the 9 cell battery the T420 cannot compete with the MBP for battery life.

Can't vouch for older apple trash, I've only owned a 2015 i7 macbook pro and a couple of iPhones but having heard about overheating and thermal throttling issues I doubt it's any different than modern apple trash.

You would be wrong.

I'd buy a new thinkpad if I had the money.

>Jow Forums
I grew up using Macs because of my mother, and no, I would never own one.
>/v/
I always thought the consoles were the same price, guess I never paid attention. I guess there really is no reason to get an Xbone, since it doesn't even have any decent exclusives.
>/o/
have you ever even been to that board? they wouldn't want that gay hipster from San Fran bullshit.
>Jow Forums
y-yeah... phones... those are things. good for you?

Kill yourself

don't expect the ipajeet to make good arguements.

>new thinkpad
The Thinkpad has not been good for almost 10 years at this point.

BHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
redpilled bro

Eh I rather save money instead of buying shit

Well I'll give you Jow Forums but rest is simply worse products for higher price.

Shot on my iPhone 8 Plus

Attached: IMG_5034.jpg (3024x4032, 3.96M)

>Lenovo and Apple
Overpriced chink trash that isn't any better than other chink trash, I'd rather have an Acer laptop than either of these.

Nice bait

lol

Cringe

You can say there are better alternative for the same price but right is flat out blatantly better than left

PS4 has better exclusives. It should be the XBOX ONE X on the left side because "Pc GaYmInG oN cOnSoLe" meme and on the right should be the PS4 Pro and Nintendo Switch for exclusives, as well as the high end PC GPU.

Attached: 1425413107749.png (363x364, 8K)

Remove Xbox and it's true

Mac books are literal crap
Any gamer knows that a budget pc is about the price of an xbox so. It doesn't make sense
Teslas are shit and /o/ hates electric shit. If it was a lamborghini or an Aston I would understand.
And iPhone are just as shit as a mac book. A Jow Forums fag would buy an android phone because he can do a simple thing like connecting an USB stick to it.

>t. poorfag

>spending money wisely makes someone a poorfag
whatever you say "richfag" with 3 maxed out credit cards and everything on a lease

Enjoy your soldered ram

>/o/
>not a twingo on the left and a Kia Stinger on the right
Are you even trying to shitpost?

sour grapes

Miata is /o/'s install gentoo meme. None of them actually want it, but there are a few who fell for the meme, and now overcompensate so to trick themselves into thinking people aren't laughing at them.

>I'm so jealous of being hopelessly in debt living paycheck to paycheck
k

Attached: chart-household-credit-card-debt-median-household-income.gif (610x407, 30K)

This is just credit card debt btw, not including all the fancy 30-40K 5 year car leases that require full coverage insurance premiums most families have

>buying GPU for gaymes and console
>Jow Forums buys thinkpad because they can't afford apple laptop, not because they can have libre laptop
>for some reason Jow Forums buys 10 year old phone
it's like you're a homosexual or something

Maybe the iPhone 6s if you jailbreak it, but other than that I see no reason for any of these apple shams.

You're implying that I can't comfortably afford my nice possessions. Stop projecting poorfag.

>I have never driven a Miata. My econbox I'm financing for $250/month is much better.
It's okay user, show me where the Miata touched you.

> unironically preferring xbox and iphone, over ps4 and android

Attached: 4.jpg (600x450, 78K)

IT';S TRUE, IT'S ALL TRUE

Attached: images.png (231x218, 7K)

I can afford going to Apple's website and order their top specced MacBook Pro right now, but it's a waste of money and I like my X220 more.

6s had shit battery life desu, SE is the only redeeming iPhone but even then the screen is an ass to type in.

Not him but 90% of the people I've met with flashy phones, shoes, cars, watches, clothes, ect usually have multiple credit cards on them and always complain about how "hard" the economy has been lately.

t. bartender in DC

Except those are wildly different things. It's like:

>what they buy
Grilled Cheese Sandwich

>what they'd buy if they could afford it
Steak

I would choose a grilled cheese over steak most days.

This, it's not about being "unable" to afford nice things but to get them with your own hard earned money and not some 25% ARP plastic IOU. That's the secret to being rich.

I don't play games, so why do I ned a gpu? I don't care for aethestics, so why would I buy a macbook?

Not everyone has a low iq like you OP, we care about functionality, not vanity.

>touchbar
>iShit
>brobox one

>implying these are better than
>glorious keyboard
>good battery life and retro gaymen
>based weeb box

t. troll

No one on Jow Forums using a ThinkPad would ever want to a MacBook, just as no one on /v/ with a PS4 would ever want an Xbox.

If I had 3000 to spend on a laptop, I would just buy like 10 thinkpads with 512GB ssds, upgraded processors and ram

X220 here, loving it. I hear the T440p is breddy gud. I'm gonna find out for myself tax time.

This kills the iToddler

Attached: Screenshot_20180209233014.png (768x1280, 80K)

gr8 b8 m8

this, refurbish and sell those babies for $500/pop and make 2K profit

I have everything of the right column and I'm a filthy NEET. My parents just buy me the stuff.
Except for the car (cars on my 3rd world country are extremely overpriced) besides having a car is seen as a Chad thing, which obviously doesn't go with me.
Lifes good fuckers.

Replace the Macbook with the top of the line Lenovo workstation, replace the Model 3 with a Mustang GT.

Left is the white person choice, right are amerimutts memes.

I hate that I'm not enough of a manlet to fit in a Miata comfortably, they are fun.

I'd buy a 6 body with modern internals but instead they put out that shitty 8 with the glass back.

Goyim I am 6"2 and daily drive mine. Just take some foam out of the seat and git gud.
The only thing that's slightly difficult to do it heel toe.
Just find one for 3k burgers and have the best time of your life. It's literally the thinkpad of cars.

I only have my nice phone and laptop and desktop desu, I'm pretty conservative with other things cause I just don't really care, but there's some things I like to have that are nice.

I have a ThinkPad T440p, PS4 Pro, GTX 1070 GPU, Honda Integra Type R (DC2). Pretty close

Keep it that way son.

t. dumb fuck who payed $500 car lease + $300 full coverage every month like an absolute mong

Import? Also dot headlights?

>teslashit
triggered

Yep, import and dot headlights. It's a fun and beautiful car

>leasing a car
Shiggy diggy

I would never buy an apple laptop. Maybe iPhone for some exclusive app, but avoid it otherwise. All GPUs are mostly the sane and I don't care about cars. Never plan on driving one, despite haven't a shitty Nissan in garage for free. Everything is walking distance from me. Cars are for countryside people.

This was made a retard. holly fuck.

This way to reddit
reddit.com/

>120K miles, shotty AC, half dead starter with grinded down flywheel, shotty suspension, o2 sensor bad so MPG is like 5
>"yeah mate, our mechanics inspected it, it's all good dawg, now sign the $500/month lease it's not that much h-haha"
FUCK

It's what everyone does and what everyone is memed into believing is the right thing to do. It's sad, now that I got into mechanic videos on youtube I now realize most of these 20-30K cars would be worth 20% of that if sold in an auction/street.

>Mac
>Shitty hardware
>Overpriced
I'd buy pic related if budget wasn't an issue

Attached: uKkXYDqeojjSUsY66uMKz5-320-80.jpg (320x201, 12K)

>yeah mate, our mechanics inspected it
If you dont know about cars and you're buying an used car you're supposed to go with YOUR mechanics

Wish I would have known that because my cousin scored a used 4-door F-250 for 10K in an auction with less than 100K miles on it. The only problems ot had was a cracked windshield, windows didn't roll up, and some other minor problems. He's the happiest white piece of trash I know.

The ThinkPad value Era is over. The think Pad t440 I bought over 2 years ago is still at the $220 mark. Now with new chips, you can get a laptop that will smoke it with an ips screen in the $500 to $600 range.

AGAIN not apple products
I would buy any overpriced Samsung shit over apple any time

Jow Forums would get a x201 or t62 or any of these gen 7/8 inel mod with IPS screens, m.2 and USB 3, or maybe that special edition thinkpad
there is no point in an xbox one x, all games are on windows already, right? maybe there are two or three in the console that aren't on windows. Also they buy PS4 Slim, as it's cheap, I guess.
agree with the others