Guess my ethnicity and try being original lol

Guess my ethnicity and try being original lol

Attached: 40178281_646111025786021_8207015992451137536_n.jpg (1853x1042, 112K)

KARA BOGA

Attached: image(4).jpg (564x544, 25K)

Attached: 20181031_140602.jpg (1932x2021, 1.47M)

NotAllowedInTheEthnostateian

sub sahara negroid

Race mixed disaster
>Did I get it right?

Looks like a fucking Neanderthal

not even close

Oh and tits or gtfo (assuming you're female (it's hard to tell (also assuming this is actually you)))

MERICAN

Attached: 1520719297755.png (618x618, 218K)

guess mt race

Attached: ngbbs471230284b55a.jpg (420x524, 34K)

Jew?

i said ethnicity
>murican education

it was just a joke you disgusting sub human

Abo

Attached: IMG_20181021_004727.jpg (998x1152, 215K)

you have the same dirty eyes tho , plz make my day and say you are Irish

Attached: irish.jpg (512x512, 53K)

boohoo i didnt laugh so it isnt
ur retarded
>flag

>I didn't laugh so it obviously wasn't intended to be a joke

I said be original didnt I?

Degenerate

would you take commisions for art?

what about my flag are you a saffa ?

Cottonpicker

Native American

at least im not fat
if youre south african u cant talk about the niggers of europe
be original you who're
no

native americans arent that dark.

Some day but I have a lot of things to do these days. Thanks for asking.

Attached: 1531730702791.jpg (477x675, 90K)

>if youre south african u cant talk about the niggers of europe
i know the somalians very well why cant i talk about them ,at least the niggers here are suppose to be here unlike the ones in europe

So you are a degenerate. If yes, you belong on a cross

You look black caribbean
Dominican perhaps?
Trinidad?

Going with West Indian.

well i cant really say if i am for sure since i already live in a degenerate country.
yea youre the only one who guessed it..also is Jow Forums a spainard containment board?
bingo

How many penors have been inside your vagoo? If more than 0 you're a degenerate and your meetflap is disgusting, stinky and deteriorated

Literally KARA BOGA, I guessed right

werent you just africans brought in to work on sugar farms ?

you shouldve asked us where we think you are from not ethnicity

wouldnt make sense at all since there isnt even a thing of 'warlords' in the carribean
autism
well it still counts i didnt ask to get in depth with my fucking ancestry user

Lots of fags lots of spaniards
Both attract eachother I guess
So which country of the two was it?

Too cute to be abo
If not subsaharan then i have no idea

I was joking ...hehehe....

i dont wana specify but im part of one of the smaller islands in the carribean and also part jamaican

>i didnt ask to get in depth with my fucking ancestry user
then you sub saharan african even if your ancesters moves to the west indies , my ethnicity doesnt suddenly change from European to negroid just because my ancestors moved to africa in 1652

Any black person = nigger = KARA BOGA

fuck off condescending monkey

lmao so redpill me who the original west indians are if u know so much
>flag
checks out
go away u stinky mutt

OP clearly doesnt look sub saharan african tho
Black caribbeans are an ethnicity of their own because they are a mix of blacks-caribbean natives-whites
Caribbean natives have very weird genes, thats why they look so unique

>original west indians
its hard to say the black diaspora out of africa had a big impact on surounding areas most of the native black south africans were killed off when the bantu came down from the north the same prob happened in the Caribbean
i never said i was an expert on west indie history i just know a nigger when i see one

>flag
>thread pic
>calls others mutts

Attached: keeping thread on topic.png (454x435, 46K)

sounds like you dont know what youre talking about

my parents arent american so i cant possibly be a mutt idiot

lot of blacks here look like op we call them coloureds i just said sub sahara cuz i dont know the specific race mixes that went into them

Attached: cape malaysian black.jpg (1280x853, 125K)

care to explain

the best you could say was that im black and possibly mixed with something so it isnt possible for me to claim west indian as my ethnicity

tl;dr ur reply was ignorant therefore means nada

"Black caribbeans are a mix of blacks + caribbeans + whites"

Attached: 1517078172105.jpg (586x580, 470K)

>the best you could say was that im black and possibly mixed with something so it isnt possible for me to claim west indian as my ethnicity
thats not what i said , you said i was wrong when i guessed you were sub sahara african but if you have roots in africa im not completely wrong , just because you are now a mixed race negroid in Caribbean doesnt mean you no longer have any ethnic ties to africa that was my point , and i dont know why you have such a terrible attitude im not trying to be mean to you

a mix of blacks? what? lmao have you seen a native carribean? im pretty sure im a lot less mixed with whites than an actual mexican holy shit

White

i think youre mistaken if u thought i was having an attitude somehow i didnt call u any derogatory word or anything i just siad youre probably wrong and just assuming based on your lack of evidence. Also u can discredit my ethnicity bc of smth that happend literally centuries ago lmao thats so autistic

> i just siad youre probably wrong and just assuming based on your lack of evidence
what evidence am i lacking ?
>Also u can discredit my ethnicity bc of smth that happend literally centuries ago lmao thats so autistic
ok this is going nowhere you clearly didnt read what i said but what did i expect

okay find it still wouldnt make sense to say im sub saharan african even if a small percentage of me is from there or orginates there..

im saying youre lacking evidence bc i want to agree with u but i cant tell for sure if youre right if youre just telling me lol

also ignore my fucking typos im aware how incoherent im being

Sub Saharan bantu

Colombian, Cuban