Redpill me on cheap smartphones for PDF reading

Redpill me on cheap smartphones for PDF reading.
>inb4 chinkshit
Na

Attached: Untitled.png (538x435, 182K)

> cheap smartphones for PDF reading.
I think you're doing it wrong.

Well all tablets for the same price are literal horse shit.

>smartphone for PDF reading
>backlit screen for reading

Attached: 1536140103721.gif (615x548, 18K)

user this is what computer monitors which high contrast ratios are for. You can find tons of used 1080p IPS monitord with over 1,000:1 contrast ratio for under $100 out there.

how cheap?

Xiaomi Mi A1

I want something portable you retards holy shit.

150 euros max.

>cheap
>not chink

Choose one

Then there are no cheap smartphones for pdf reading. Your best bet is high end samshit amoled screen devices but even then they suffer from burn in over time.

Small e-readers are portable you idiot

I used a huawei y5 ii just fine, it had a 720p display. That's literally half my monitor resolution on my palm.
Expensive monochrome trash that skewers PDFs with tables and pictures.

Maybe if you hold your phone 1 inch away from your face and love really shitty contrast ratios. Once you go 1440p amoled you honestly can't stand anything with inferior display technology or resolution.

>muh picture books
Are you fucking 6 years old or something?

I can see all letters perfectly from half a metre away. If you can make letters out without squinting, it's a matter of spoiledness.
Now how do I know you've never read STEM books?

Why not something with larger screen? There are 7" phones, you know

Too expensive. I see some 6" models from Alcatel and Xaomi but I don't know if they're any good.

>t. blind

>senior citizen needs 4K 11" screens minimum to read something

You can get Mi Pad 4 8" 32gb version for that price, it has SD660 but since you don't want chink, get a used phone/tablet

Damn they don't sell that in my country. Just a ton of prestigios.

You can get it from chinksites if you don't mind no warranty.

>no warranty
:^)))))

That really sucks desu. Although, there's one local store here that sells the Mi Pad with store warranty and the price is cheaper than online.

iPhone xs max