What is this

Some kid in my lecture had this program open. It really just looked like a bunch of fan icons with progress bars perpetually filling up but he stared at it intently for awhile. What is he doing?

Attached: 660DFA50-B407-4CA9-920B-272E0F1BA33C.jpg (1342x1342, 185K)

yes

Isn't that Nexus Mod Manager?

Yep. Searching for games

Big, if true.

Looks like nexus manager, probably downloading due to shit Internet at home. Nothing to look at

pretty sure thats Nexus Mod Manager
its a tool for modding video games

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 199K)

>Subway wrapped on desk during lecture

What the fuck America

>gaymen while lecture

He will go far in life

looks like the nexus mod logo

Attached: ne.png (512x512, 27K)

Nexus mod manager. He's loading mods for his games.

t. out of the loop boomer

Okay great now I can sleep tonight. Thanks

Someone is always eating in every class. Sometimes I am the one eating.

oh so OP is all good for posting this thread, but everybody who knows the answer to his question needs to fuck of to /v/ because this is a technology board

my next guess would have been some kind of incremental game like Trimps.

yes, that's exactly what it is.

>Knowing Nexus Mod Manager is related to gaymes

Attached: hotler 9.jpg (301x400, 34K)

Don't you have lunch breaks for that?

College cant schedule breaks man. Everyone has individual schedules

The fuck kind of shit is that? Of course they can schedule college-wide breaks. Everyone may go to different classes, but the times should be the same nonetheless.
Is the lack of proper scheduling simply the power of American """education"""?

Why all CSfags are gaymens?

on my school is the same, I'm mexican. I'm glad they don't make me stay more than needed there

there are a lot of teenagers who have no real ambitions in life but do play video games. They'd rather not go to college (most would probably prefer to neet if given the choice) but their parents tell them they have to, and they have to pick a major. They're on the computer hours a day as it is, and their boomer parents think they're good with computers because aren't all young people good with computers? Oh and he reinstalled windows once, surely he's really smart, we never would have known how to do that. And programming is a popular and respectable white-collar job with good pay and no heavy lifting. CS it is then.