Fuck you Jow Forumsuys

So I installed linux and nothing "just werks" there's fuck all support the community is cancer and every task has turned into an inconvenience

the only thing I'm left with is fucking apple shit

Attached: 4BSbBXbXnx5mV4C4iqQ4ewyvP1nypSXGMJG5pR9E8VfuLZV2jhd-UQSPEOJ9JgHhN__3uIyZwnUD7JTU7ZVzrn9-s_Rjgh9Amz9Z (400x224, 1.67M)

haha cool man do you have a link to your blog so i can get more epic updates about your life?

Use chrome os

It literally just werks

Just use win 7 the last good OS

botnet

also botnet

Just dont reply to obvious telemarketers. Microsoft needs this publicity because is dying.

Be a CHAD ffs!!!!

Oh, it's that idiot from YouTube. Underage and bluepilled, you don't belong here.

Linux is a tranny botnet

>apple shit
lmao

Attached: 1508813210759.png (750x933, 317K)

yes www.Jow Forums.org/g/

haha u got memed by \G\

Mods, delete dis spam

It's because you're a normie who can't even LARP correctly.
>kill yourself

I re-installed Linux today and it didn't take long to have everything exactly how I want it, get good.

dude wtf how did you get a link to my blog?

>installing packages fucks up other packages due to global dependencies which is a design flaw that legitimate operating systems haven't made since the 90s
You just discovered common sense.

You need an OS too. Linux is just a kernel.

Someone can't handle the truth.

That's my own personal blog, get your own faggot.

The Linux kernel is part of the Linux operating system, kind of like New York, the city, is part of New York, the state.

sucks to suck nigger

Linux is a kernel, dude.
You need to install GNU+Linux.

Uh guys I think there might be a problem here. I'm the owner of the Jow Forums.org domain and I use it as a wordpress host for my blogging needs about nvidia, amd, intel and os drama. There's something going on here...

#MeToo
>>fell for loonix meme
>>spend few hours downloading all the softwares I need
>>find out system can't wake up correctly after suspend

Attached: angry girl_red bg.jpg (372x268, 57K)

That's because it's just a kernel, you need to install a distro you idiot.

Fell for the "loonix has changed in the last 10 years meme". I have no sympathy for stupid cretins who walk into meatmincers, that everyone knows are meatmincers, and warn you that they're meatmincers. At the end of the day, Jow Forums denizens are stupid fucks, and if they say "don't do X, do Y instead", make fucking sure you do X, and stay the fuck away from Y.

Attached: 1523333204491.png (395x349, 333K)

you are just a dumbfuck faggot
deal with it

Attached: 1538259533021.png (352x264, 67K)

windows4life

install Gentoo, it fucking werks

>obvious telemarketers
>telemarketers
>on Jow Forums

Attached: 1513051422939.jpg (1280x720, 48K)