SPILL THE FUCKING BEANS

Ok, tell me right fucking now what is going on.This is way out of left field. If true, I think it would be a disincentive to release 7nm within the year. Or perhaps amd is looking to stop buyers from eating up the 10xx stocks?

hexus.net/tech/news/graphics/122966-amd-radeon-rx-670-rumoured-launch-weekend/

Attached: 670.jpg (1542x442, 207K)

It says refresh and Polaris
ie. Another rebrand

Don't know, as far as I can tell the Radeon Pro WX8200 isn't out yet, was supposed to be in September...just wait they said...

fuck
I bought an rx 580 yesterday

5-10% performance increase as the process becomes more reliable, with higher yield and more capable chips, and a relatively similar price on the market? Fuck it. I'll take it.

>refresh of a refresh

it's worthless unless it's equivalent to 2080 while being cheaper.

just wait

Nothing wrong with picking an RX 580 now if you got a good deal.

it's a minor release, just a new more efficient chip with a minor performance increase. It wouldn't surprise me if they make a small marketing campaign around it, just like they did with the rx5 series.

B-BUT MUH 7NM

Next year.

It's going to be a 200 dollar card man no way will it be that powerful. Probably a gtx 2050 ti competitor

The 570 already competes with the 3GB 1060, so it'd be pretty fucking lame if it was a 1050 Ti competitor.

>rebrandeon
lol

that makes it worthless.
A shitload of gpus were bought for ethereum mining. Price dropped 80%, asics started to be made + block reward is dropping 33% in two/three months.
The market is going to be flooded by used gpus.

it wasn't that great a deal but my c. 2012 hd 7870 died after years of playing AAA gaymes at around 40fps on low at 1440p lol so I shelled out a cool $250 for a 4gb version. ah well, when the 680 is eventually released it probably won't blow the 580 out of the water and I guess it's all pretty inconsequential in the grand scheme of things anyway.

I can't wait

I want a 100 dollar 8gb 580

Hope they do it quickly.

They have agreement with GloFo to buy minimum number of wafers per month and since they're stopping production of 12/14nm zen chips next year with production moving to tsmc, they have to use it for polaris or pay fine.

So if the 600 series takes place of current 500 series, with the same pricing and a few % extra power, how is that a bad thing? What's the point of bashing AMD for not competing at high end with its midrange cards?

>ayymd "counters" novideo rebrandeon with another rebrandeon on a lower price range
it will sell but its nothing to be excited about (since these will "replace" previous price "gen"), basically