Got the 2700x for $270 no regrets after todays announcements

got the 2700x for $270 no regrets after todays announcements

Attached: amd-ryzen-7-2700x-processor-south-africa-1000px-0003-v1.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/VwrkzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

das a good price, but what announcement? I muhself bought a 2700 a week ago for $220

enjoy your hardware backdoor user :)
should have bought intel

i9 900k selling for $530 retail

Why would you be upset? You got an excellent 8 core processor for half the price that intel wants, not including a cooler and an expensive super cool gayming board

Enjoy your shit tier gaming performance, literally worse than a Sandy Bridge i7. Intel always wins, baby.

I'm not ? i'm expressing the opposite. I'm even more glad i got the 2700x because of how expensive intel's answer to it is.

did you delid your cpu brah ? i heard it boots fps up a lot.

unfortunately because of CA jewish sales tax i paid $320 total for mine, still worth it. has been absolutely excellent, easy as fuck to crank the BCLK and use xfr / pbo to get great results.

Same here. Feeling real good but unsure of a board to go with it and a new 1080ti that I have had untouched since last summer before the Bitcoin shit.

it was technically $270 before taxes so after taxes it was $292 i feel you but at least i got $30 off my mobo with the purchase.

i got the msi b450 gaming pro carbon ac for $100. it came with wifi and bluetooth mostly why i bought it and the vrm's are also very good.

I will, literary faster in every game then my screen refresh could make use of.

>LMAO U GET ONLY 190 FPS VS 200 FPS ON YOUR 60HZ DISPLAY XDDDDDDDDD XXXDXD LOLOL

calm down

I only wanted to shitpost

>got the 2700x because I'm too poor for the superior CPU
fix'd

Or you're not an idiot and you can actually get a motherboard, good RAM and a 2700X for the same price as a single 9900k

pcpartpicker.com/list/VwrkzY

ok then

>seething poorfag

Attached: 1475969826440.png (338x322, 38K)

Oh yeah, with a decent cooler included too, which costs you extra for the 9900k :^)

>Intel shill desperately calls people poorfags on Jow Forums for his $0.01 per post so he can finally afford his new CPU in 10 years

Attached: 1410262381062.jpg (247x248, 36K)

you at least need a $90 cooler for intel k cpus i laugh at people that buy i7 and only get a cheap $30 cooler it's like driving a Ferrari and never going past 40mph

kek
couldn't even bother fixing variant 2
at least they did "fix" meltdown (the one amd never had)

yearly reminder that 14nm was introduced over 3 years ago and all intel could be bothered to do is copy paste the cores two more times

Attached: bn.png (648x368, 31K)

I got a 2600X for 160€ a week ago, loving it also
Fucking Ryzen man, what a wonderful thing

wat

>tfw still waiting for a mobo with ecc support

>good gaymen scores only possible when security patches are disabled
>people pay premium for insecure hardware
>absolute state of Jow Forums
until intel stops refreshing their current 14nm arch, there is no reason to fund the baby dick suckers

I got mine at launch for retail.
Still cheaper than Intel junk

Not familiar with US prices, but seeing as I can grab a 2700x for 330€ right now, I think you could have done a bit better.

>9900k yuro prices come out
>650€
Jesus fuck

what announcement exactly??

Holy fuck its real.
What the fuck is going on with the prices for Intel CPU's?!

nothing goyim, keep buying!

My coworker said $600 for intel 8 core is a steal and only losers buy AMD

Pretty much, considering the competition's dirt products have zero value.