Intel's New Low: Commissioning Misleading Core i9-9900K Benchmarks

youtube.com/watch?v=6bD9EgyKYkU

Will Intel ever become an honest and ethnically moral company? I don't think so.

Attached: 2018-10-09 10_04_29.png (552x469, 417K)

>acting like amd didnt do this too
>acting like this is new

There's nothing misleading

Intel is simply faster in benchmarks

AYYMDPOORFAGS as usual can't accept the bitter truth

except they don't you fucking intel turd burglar

Attached: iu[1].jpg (2818x1489, 254K)

seething

>Whataboutism (also known as whataboutery) is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument, which in the United States is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.

Mhhhh, Russian jewish commies shilling for incel ?

> (((PAID RESULT)))

Attached: chrome_2018-10-09_10-22-25.png (1366x768, 405K)

The CPU without a CEO.

Gamers Nexus will also shit on Intel so kys yorselves fucking shintel idiotts

Attached: 2018-10-09 10_31_10.png (1174x918, 367K)

>Will Intel ever become an honest and ethnically moral company?
They won't. Intel is the silicone Jew.

Tech companies don't care about YT reviewers.

Based steve

Now this is a new case of shilling.

theyre already faster in pretty much every metric though
why try and fuck up the benchmarks when youve already won?

Games aren't every metric, and even there AMD is just slightly behind.

They actually don't, see Nvidia's Turing pre-release and now Intel's 9th gen release.

If they did care they wouldn't go through much NDA hoopla and controlling the headlines.

this

not sure why intel commissioned paid reviews when its plainly obvious that the 9900k will be faster than the 2700x

now they pissed off the jewtube tech shills who will try their hardest to shit on their product because of their paid review stunt ahead of release

sometimes you have to wonder who runs their pr departments

Not having paid sponsors doesn't mean they don't care at all, see Binux Tech Dips the intel shill.

Linus shills for everyone, its not his fault that AMD hasn't approached him to shill for their products like Intel and Nvidia does.

ayymd

>Caring about AYYMD e-celeb paid shills defending garbage company like AYYMD

KILL YOURSELVES AYYMDPOORFAGS

YOUR GARBAGE RYPOO GOT DESTROYED IN THE BENCHMARKS, PERIOD

>If they did care they wouldn't go through much NDA hoopla and controlling the headlines.
That makes zero sense

oh shit, maybe i should enable the XMP settings on my Ryzen computer instead of just manually setting the speed

Waiting for real benchmarks.....

I can't even tell if these posts are ironic or not anymore.

So it appears that the 8core ryzen had half its cores disabled for the paid intel review?????

Game Mode (used for Threadripper to disable half the cores to get better memory access latency) can apparently be enabled on regular ryzen processors also, effectivly disabling half of all cores

Intel is a disgrace to Israel and all of us living here

Attached: xISXwCS[1].jpg (1945x1137, 104K)

>not sure why intel commissioned paid reviews when its plainly obvious that the 9900k will be faster than the 2700x
Because as the saying goes: there are no bad products, only bad prices.
The 9900k is faster than the 2700x, no doubt, but look at the listings already popping up, it's double the price. My guess is they're trying to avoid the backlash Turing had.

honestly i make my posts ambiguous to just watch people go,hurr fucking shill

Pleas SIR do the needful and delet tihs fake news article ok thanks

[500000000 rupees ($0,00 value) will be deposited to your account REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING}

How the fuck Intel gets away from selling same cpu for the fourth time on 4 different chipsets? Are the fanboys really that blind?
This trash is STILL the same as 6700k, speed "increase" comes exclusively from binning, and solder which at this point is just plain insulting

Attached: 1442428035835.jpg (434x600, 61K)

still running my 6700k,stay ayymad

He ended the sentence with period but not period.

What do you think?

jesus christ what compels someone to post something like this? you aren't le trol xding anyone it just comes off as purely uninformed

I honestly cannot understand why anyone would defend/shill for some multi-billion dollar company on a mongolian basket weaving forum, especially tech companies who clearly do not care about their customers (basically all of the big ones)

if they did nothing there won't be any backlash, only hype for reviews

now they commissioned scummy reviews they just poisoned the well and instead of just positive press on release day they're going to get hammered by tech shills

>4 cores is the same as 6 and 8 cores

Stop trying to pull the argument away. We have to compare apple to apple and if the 4 core Intel is the same price as the 8 core AMD there is no reasons to keep the 4 extra cores if you want a fair and balanced comparison.

DELETE THIS!

Buy Intel, stupid goyim!

Attached: jidf.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

STOP KVETCHING AND BUY IT, GOY

Attached: received_338481236710224.png (534x299, 89K)

THANK YOU BASED INTEL FOR GIVING ME THE HONOR OF PREORDERING THE I9 9990K BEAST!!!!

Amd btfo

Attached: Screenshot_20181008-205226_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 343K)

>posting this in multiple threads
Nice try, shill.

NOOOOO ITS UNFAIR WHY DOES AMD NEVER WIN!!!!!

Attached: 1536959341507.jpg (633x758, 156K)

>9900k yesterday was $499
>9900k today is $529
It's like the 8700k all over again, reaching $420 at one point.

The more you buy, the more you save.

That's the thing though, they would succeed if they didn't get caught

They wouldn't succeed either way since we're in the internet age and where tech reviewers are common. The person who greenlit this endeavor should be axed for giving Intel unnecessary bad press.

It would have succeeded during the 56k era where the only reviewers are from PC magazines.

Don't worry, there are plenty of tech tubers who are not going to cover this Intel fiasco scandal

Hardware Canucks has 1 million subscribers and they are not going to cover this

screenshot this

its all on twitter you mong

when hardware unboxed published his video all of them rallied to him

now gamersnexus is making his video at a later time and even if the others don't make separate reaction videos there is no doubt that most of them will shit on intel when the reviews launch next week

Was hardware Canucks actually rallied?

pardon me but neither Hardware Canucks or Gamers Nexus mention any of the hardware security vulnerabilities in the i7 8086K processor launch after we had known about these 24+ hardware security vulnerabilities for months before this special edition coffeee lake processor was launched

>Hardware "This regular coarse mesh is a fan filter" Canucks
Wonder how many end up buying a case thinking it will have a fan filters on all intakes, because of these guys.

deled dis goy!

Attached: intel suicide watch.jpg (690x388, 45K)

So whats stopping intel paying them to release the same information?

They're independent tech shills, not paid ones like Tom's Hardware or whoever did their bogus reviews. Their methodology as explained are also flawed and biased against AMD.

These tech shills do not doubt that the 9900k will be faster than the 2700X so Intel just created bad press when they didn't need one.

They don't need to. Clickbait tech tubers like Hardware Canucks (who have no technical knowledge on how to conduct benchmarks since Dmitry just took the operating system SSD from his Intel computer and slapped it into his Ryzen computer without formating and reinstalling Windows10 and then complained that he had random blue screens for over a year (he said they all went away when he finally clean installed Windows after a whole fucking year).

Clickbait tech press like HardwareCanucks and Sweclockers.com doesn't recquire payment for coverage, since those shitty filth websites will happily re-broadcast fake news in order to gain clicks and ad-revenue

But I was talking about "Hardwareunboxed" and "gamers nexus" which are the only decent benchmarkers I have seen on youtube. Stuff like haardware canucks is TRASH and I literally don't know why anybody would watch their opinion on anything.

Sounds more like a fucked install. I've been transfering installs from one system to another for well over a decade. Never really had an issue with it. Recently did a reinstall due to totally unrelated issues too. Didn't notice any performance or stability difference after my last reinstall. Never installed funky vendor specific drivers. Always trusted whatever Windows drags in through Windows Update or plain usb and sata drivers, instead of what I find on Asus' website. Except for graphics card drivers, but those have never really been a source of serious issues for me.

I don't really see an issue with reviewers just migrating their test SSD from one system to another, tho I would personally go for a home server approach that host out ready made images of fresh installs with all my regular tools preloaded. I think puget does this when preparing their systems.

Not as simple as that, on Windows for instance you have to generalize the install before imaging it, so it doesn't load specific drivers and SID's, we needed this at the company I work at for the network deployment to work. You can't just take the SSD off one pc, put it in another and expect it to work flawlessly

>YOUTUBE REVIEWS DONT MATTER ***NEW***

8700K is 500€ all over europe

ayymdrones in full retreat with paid shills from gamers nexus and shillware unboxed
intel wins all the time just get over it

>You can't just take the SSD off one pc, put it in another and expect it to work flawlessly
You absolutely can. My transfer to another PC is not by imaging. It is by simply taking the SSD out of one PC and sticking it into another. This have worked for me for well over a decade without a single issue.

Sure one should sysprep if it is part of network deployment, but here we're talking about moving an SSD around in a home environment. And my example of hosting ready made images would ofc. be generalized. Does anyone actually go through the trouble of setting up a server to host network install images that aren't generalized?

NO INTELBROS WE MUST SUPPORT CORRUPTION AND ANTI-CONSUMER COMPANIES

Attached: 1534595224911.png (807x867, 343K)

>intlel is so shit even intel shills turn against intlel
IT'S OVER INTLEL IS FINISHED

Why they can't just be honest with their customers? They always need to be first at all cost but soon the lies will backfire. You can't bribe laws of physics baby.

Attached: delid_house_of_cards.jpg (748x900, 118K)

The internet is really great for discovering scummy practices from shitty companies, intel got away with it during pentium 4 era because the internet was way less wide-spread. Just bribe some reviewers and you're done.

kek

Attached: 1496618088169.jpg (852x939, 222K)

Can't wait for AdoredTV's take on this.

30 minutes of pure excellence. I'm gonna make a Mojito drink for that video

Attached: 1539038049651.jpg (750x737, 140K)

All tech companies are scummy, its just a matter of how much they can get away with.

>they're trying to avoid the backlash Turing had
If they think they can get away with it when LOL. Imagine being both scummy AND retarded.

>All tech companies are scummy
>whataboutism
All intel shills should be purged and decapitated.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH CORRUPTION

Attached: 1539079592707.jpg (1035x1000, 189K)

>except they don't you fucking intel turd burglar
They did though. I remember when AMD, and youtubers would do shady ass benchmarks for AMD.
Like in premiere pro they don't mention how unstable it is, or how performance just tanks with certain effects.
And they stayed away from benching certain games even when requested.

Seething AMDrone shillss. Intel is better in games period.

THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE YOU SAVE

delid dis
>it's soldered
DELID IT ANYWAY

reminder

Attached: jintel.png (659x513, 657K)

LOL INTLEL STUTTERFIRE GARBAGE

>tfw my 2500k is OC'd and running everything I need for literally the last 8 years.

lmao

You're just used to the stutters, friend.

the only problem is that 4 intel cores consume 100/4=25watts each
and 8 amd cores consume 100/8=12.5watts each
so you are effectively comparing a 50watt cpu with a 100watt cpu, if you disable half of the ryzen cores.

>you need to nerf Amd products to have a fair comparison with Intel

Attached: 1507872158541.jpg (750x725, 67K)

and you're just used to low frame rates.

Keep living in 2011

>you need to nerf Amd products to have a fair comparison with Intel
It's usually the other way around. Puget systems won't even benchmark ceratin effects for davinci resolve just because AMD is horrible at them.

>Keep living in 2011
Keep playing ashes of the singularity with the other 3 players.

Turing still sold out despite the poor PR.

Stay a poorfag corelet macaco for the rest of your life.

Attached: 1534737506611.png (915x678, 188K)

>can't wait for AMDoredTV's take on this

SEETHING intlel rajakike

>32 cores is optimal

>stutters
>frame rates

>playing

I wish /v/ would kill themselves.

I use my 2500k for cad and simulation software - I'm not 13 years old. Fuck.

Nice meme, but:
amd is no longer best friends with:
>gaming
>video production
>audio production
>photo editing

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>playing
Stop this meme. AMD is literally /v/tier garbage since it's in consoles, and aren't really that good when comparing them to intel/nvidia when using non gaming software.

Stay mad amdpoojeet.

Intel products are LITERALLY only good for netflix, they stutter and are disastrous housefires. Inefficient products with zero value.

>Intel products are LITERALLY only good for netflix
You're just being dumb now. This is why no one like you.

>AMD shills working 24/7 thinking their shilling would impact 9th gen sales
(lol

They clearly didn't learn from last year, two years ago or even against Nvidia's release a month ago.

kek