Mfw I see a Southern fucking shit

>mfw I see a Southern fucking shit

Attached: 1540876881877.jpg (472x472, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gvjOG5gboFU
youtu.be/bW4ZwyYJYbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mfw I see a Union cuck

Attached: The Tender.png (885x565, 892K)

>Southerner
>Nigger
checks out

Attached: 1b327b73-191c-4de3-b4da-95ec43802202.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

Attached: 559e4583-b2ad-4976-a980-bd66dbdc1ceb.png (420x420, 21K)

Attached: 1529707710590.jpg (624x434, 108K)

> this is now a comfy Dixie thread
> fuck Yankee scallywag scum

Attached: d9c43327-5b29-4e7a-8197-0a921bab966c.png (390x477, 110K)

weird how many self-hating white boys there is outside the south. like they think a nigga gonna like em because they hate white people too smgdh you white boys will NEVER understand

comfy southern thread?

Attached: lee_baby.jpg (400x320, 155K)

> comfy southern thread?
Indeed

Attached: confederate-sons-randy-steele.jpg (660x900, 119K)

Attached: happyjackson.jpg (910x1280, 442K)

Kid doesn't look too happy, dad should've beat him a bit more that morning.

they look better smiling

Attached: 1519873134171.jpg (1000x817, 292K)

Shall we burn you down again, you treasonous Southern faggots?

Attached: 6F5F57EB-6CD2-43F2-AD8B-6966771F0DDD.jpg (1175x620, 241K)

Attached: 1534587784264.jpg (800x588, 92K)

please try it, muttland

Attached: general-robert-e-lee-linda-eades-blackburn.jpg (559x700, 481K)

This is now a comfy s’mores thread.

Attached: 8F26AC4D-3FFE-4855-99D4-36E69A7F0079.jpg (597x467, 108K)

>muttland
Only muttland around here is dixie

s’more it is, then.

>”for military purposes, the city of Atlanta had ceased to exist.”

Attached: 02E3D67F-69AB-4D32-BF2C-A369FE660A7B.jpg (1675x1701, 1.42M)

>Only muttland around here is dixie

Attached: funwblacks202-Baltimore-PD-cucked1.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

> Yankees: "We Won! Isn't it great!"

Attached: funwblacks630-wytboi-beating-baltimore-kids.webm (404x720, 2.32M)

>let’s inslave a bunch of baboons instead of hiring the Irish.

> FREE BLACK PEOPLE
> THEY ARE OUR EQUALS!

Attached: funwblacks243-sheboon-tears-up-store.webm (240x360, 2.86M)

>Niggers in dead cities
>Meanwhile the rest of that 13% of out total population squats in the land of cotton nigger lover

Attached: south1.jpg (238x1024, 85K)

Do it again, Uncle Billy.

Attached: wQR5UGIk_Tt4U329h3uot1-CvpHdvdB4x4C5-sFIy7w.png (640x714, 733K)

>LET US KEEP IMPORTING NIGGERS!
>WE NEED THEM TO DO THE JOBS POOR RURAL WHITES WONT

Attached: south4.jpg (540x406, 60K)

>import millions of Africans
>”uhh why are there so many Africans this is a serious problem”

Shoulda gotten off your asses and picked your own cotton. Literally the same as importing millions of illegals for cheap farm labor, and then complaining about it

Attached: 5784DBA3-0D60-45BE-92C3-070615E92CB7.jpg (718x1094, 160K)

All these dixie jews trying to blame the north for niggers when they have fought since the begging since the beginning for niggers to come here en mass

Attached: 1532833055752.jpg (1072x4616, 1.21M)

Fucking FINALLY. All I keep hearing on Jow Forums is Cleatus and muh union keeping me down n sheiiit. GAS those mouthbreathing, sister loving redneck faggots.

Attached: Shermaned.jpg (597x467, 73K)

>implying hillbilly pigfuckers are our equal

Attached: 1339651335774.jpg (576x629, 81K)

Do it again, Uncle Billy.
also digits

Attached: 1351860829491.jpg (642x599, 153K)

I always had this doubt about current sentiment on Dixie territory. The average Joe wants to secede? They dislike their history? Are there apologists? Given the chance they would grab arms?

Enlighten me, dear Jow Forums.

Attached: south5.png (1584x864, 76K)

Based Uncle Billy.

>wants more niggers to come in and devalue labor
>breeds with niggers making your gene's shitted up
>shoots the guys wanting to deport the niggers
>blames the north for being dumb, full of niggers and poor

fuck dixie kikes

youtu.be/gvjOG5gboFU

The south is full of negroes. 6/10 it's the best I can give.

Do it again uncle Bill

Daily reminder that based Abe wanted to de de deport all nigger to Africa, but oh blame the Yank for the nigger epidemic sure.

Attached: download.jpg (261x193, 8K)

Being so ignorant as to mistake maryland as dixie.

BURN IT ALL DOWN TO THE DOWN NOW

>Literally the same as importing millions of illegals for cheap farm labor, and then complaining about it
Agreed. We should have never let the kikes do this to us.

Friendly reminder: Your average white hated slavery back then for the same reason we hate being flooded with illegals today. Devalues our labor and erodes our culture.

Its a real shame the South had to die on the hill of slavery because the underlining theme was actually states rights.

let's do it brother, Gettysburg 2.0 when?

youtu.be/bW4ZwyYJYbQ

Attached: 1539208334636.jpg (1539x1022, 1.01M)

It's just an eternal victimhood complex they have bc we scarred their genetic memory that fucking hard when they tried to destroy the Union. Also they are literally incapable of taking responsibility for their actions, hence why they blame Lincoln and Northerners for "freeing the slaves" even though we were going to ship all niggers back to Africa until southern jew JWB killed lincoln and the southern democrat who succeeded him as president scuttled the plans.
>remember the 6 quintillion in Atlanta!!!

Attached: south9.jpg (1260x742, 324K)

>burns down cities and rapes women and young girls

>implying hillbillies gave Uncle Billy much choice

Attached: 1351860529790.jpg (300x224, 33K)

>outlines the Northern position on slavery, construed it as the position of the average Southerner

>”yeah it’s a shame the war was fought over slavery because it was really fought over not slavery”

Southern education. Do it again, Uncle Billy

No they don't want to secede. Sadly Jow Forums has gathered the lowest of the low so when they're not busy fucking their sister who also happens to be their mother, who's their fathers cousin, they keep shitposting about (((southern pride))) and succession.

Daily reminder that the north brought them to the modern era and civilization as a whole

God I'm itching for them to try it again. The only thing more despicable than a jew, a negro, a spic a eur*penis, is a fucking traitor

Always kill a traitor before an enemy, Jimbo.

Pic related roasts in hell
Yankee pussies bow down to niggers
Checkmate

Sherman is a goddamn hero. The south had it coming. A lot of toothless cousin fuckers in here who probably call it the war of northern aggression.

>imports millions of niggers
>why are there so many niggers?
>imports more because the dixie economy was completely based around niggers
>why are there so many niggers?

fucking dixie jews, get lost.

Attached: 1535858589357.jpg (705x493, 160K)

>this is what they fought war.
>the confederate white ethnostate

i cry evrytiem

Attached: 1540995371504.jpg (2048x1366, 739K)

BASE AND REDPILL

Attached: rebelyell.jpg (985x1012, 175K)

Remember y'all, they like to talk about "grr you brought niggers over" but then act like they aren't responsible for freeing them. If you accidentally brought a wasp inside but put it under a cup, and then someone else knowingly lifts that cup, they're just as responsible

Attached: 1538618950006.png (919x737, 60K)

How's it going blue state.

Attached: New York Gay Pride Parade 2011.jpg (500x363, 156K)

I'm not from the South, faggot. The north did plenty of shit to harm blacks and protect white labor. Slave masters love slavery and the people who compete with that slavery don't. Hard to gasp for you I know.

>why would southerns fight against the north if its as simple as slavery

It was far more than slavery, the North aggressed in many ways and that's what people would see. For them it wasn't about slavery, you can't be this one dimensional. Although you probably unironically believe the majority of whites in the south owned slaves.

>Coke
>Not Dr. Pepper
Shit pic m8.

Hey now, that's the flower of the south you're posting. No need to take it that far

Hey (((yall))) It was fucking inevitable and you know it. Keep being salty faggot

Agreed, they must be brought to quarter.

Attached: egrye5wrsgdz.jpg (640x437, 55K)

So yank, how's that centralized federal government and them niggers on the loose working out for ya?

Attached: 1533771739015.png (600x600, 207K)

I find it funny how you killed your own white brothers for some niggers.I guess the moral of the story is that white people can never work together for their survival even when they are from the same country.

not to mention the percentage of slave owners that were Jews

>mfw hillbillies were dying for kikes

Attached: 1460330844943.jpg (344x480, 48K)

Coke started in the south too ya cuck

>>the confederate (((white))) ethnostate
ftfy

Hows it workin out for you, if youre an actual southerner, youre still in the USA

Why don't you tell me, Jethro?

Attached: Race Map 2012.jpg (2200x1700, 586K)

The same can be said about the Union. That's why "outlaws" and cowboys were a thing. They mainly carried out retaliation attacks on union trains and northern bankers/businesses. Especially Jesse James. Thank Sherman for Red Dead Redemption.
Lincoln went against the constitution. He was the traitor. I don't blame the soldiers themselves though since they were forced to fight. Ever hear of the draft riots, kike? Nobody wanted that war.

>Soda over iced tea
degenerate

>wanting to get niggers out of the country to keep pic related
>south says no because their entire economy depends on niggers
>they chimp out because the majority have nigger DNA from breeding with niggers

yup, just whites fighting for no good reason.

Attached: fne53wrnebwsDbste.jpg (474x355, 33K)

>The North aggressed in many ways.

Southern propaganda is alive and well I see. The war was absolutely about slavery, not cause we gave a fuck about the slaves, but the economic system that it created and the south was worried that it would lose all of it's economic power. Instead of finding a solution and doing it gradually they decided to revolt instead. Fuck em, I bet the IQ of the nation rose by 20+ points because of the war

>1 post by this ID

Idiots.

>they're not busy fucking their sister who also happens to be their mother, who's their fathers cousin
Legit loud kek. Thanks.

>imagine your whole society shutting down due to an inch of snow
The absolute state(s) of the south

>Lincoln went against the constitution. He was the traitor.
>waging war against the United States totally isn't treason tho

hillbilly logic, folks

Oopsie. You mad cause your cousin prefers niggers aren't ya chap

Attached: map_common_race.gif (514x506, 29K)

>not having a mint Julian

fucking LARPing nigger.

Attached: fghwresgdegwt.jpg (1170x780, 216K)

Hey now, I wasn't arguing coke versus sweet tea. I was arguing coke versus dr pepper

>mistake maryland as dixie.
quoting the Yank
provided webm of Yankeeland

Attached: 4saa.jpg (500x375, 191K)

DP is consumed way more than Coke. Also as said iced tea would fit more.

Kek I didn't know that. The original greatest ally

Attached: 37b.jpg (600x400, 72K)

I love this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

>literally nobody liked niggers in the 1860s
>600,000 whites and Irish Catholics die for the benefit of niggers
Your nose is showing, Schlomo
Washington waged war against Britain, kike. The founders were traitors. Leftists consider nationalists to be traitors. Nice try, leftypol

>draft riots
>conducted in jew york city by some paddy immigrants
>ignores that New York State provided the most troops to the Union war effort by miles
You dixiecucks just can't stop lying can you?

Attached: south10.jpg (1600x1007, 694K)

>union soldiers fought for money and greed
>southern soldier fought for their homes and families

If you cant recognize who was in the right or wrong from that fact. You don't belong here.

Attached: the.alt_.kek_.united.keks_.of_.america.iowa_.jpg (1024x702, 67K)

Did you think I somehow didn't know I was surrounded by niggers? Of course I know, my point is there weren't any problems when they were chained up and kept too busy to steal. Niggers only became a problem when the jewish-lead yankee faggets went all SJW and let the negro species loose on the world.

Attached: rebelpepe.jpg (233x250, 9K)

>Southern propaganda is alive and well I see

I never implied the South was in the right, just that people's localities were being shit on and as it turns out they don't like that so much. See literally any war.

The only thing the South was arguably correct on was state's rights. Slavery however isn't a right, so their argument was invalid anyway. Being Democrats, facts and reason don't apply so they sperged out. Just like today when we're ramping up to take their slave labor away yet AGAIN.

there's infographics floating out there about slave ownership and (((tribal affiliation))), as well as (((who))) owned the slave ships.

He did what? All the guy had to do was get elected, he wasn't even anti slavery, but you had to sperg out

Attached: uncle-daddy-and-me-gonna-have-usa-nephson-superbitch-3883520.png (500x720, 194K)

Niggers became a problem in the US the moment you retards brought them here en masse to pick cotton for free instead of hiring white laborers lmao take responsibility for your actions

Attached: a42.png (600x599, 432K)

How do I get my gf to fart in my mouth

Native Americans were apart of the draft riots, more specifically the Bowery Boys and "True blue Americans" gang.
Everybody was hanging niggers as well, including potato niggers.
Most powerful men love high taxes
>hick
I'm from the North, just like Robert E. Lee, Jew. I hate hot weather.

Yeah we TOTALLY fought to free the slaves.

Happy to serve those digits user

Yes, they die after rebellious states seek to destroy the union instead of finding a compromise. You started it motherfucker, try deflecting some more

>Not knowing most slave were own by Jews and the 1% of the the most wealthy state men of the time.
>Not knowing the common southern man worked his own land with his own hands or work along side slave him.

>mrw i see a southern thread get too comfy

Attached: south.png (350x289, 166K)

It's a state's constitutional right to secede and rebel against a tyrannical government, hence the second amendment. What was that "Tree of Liberty" quote again? Lincoln started it, kike. At least pretend like you're a nationalist if you're going to blend in and shill. The Jews were the main slave owners too.

DAYUM!!!

Attached: large.jpg (500x370, 18K)

No dipshit, southerners didn't import slaves. Rich northers jews did and then put them in the south to make them shekels. You average southerner could never afford a slave. YOU brought them here and then sent em down to us to make shekels for YOU. And like I said, we had shit under control until YOU decided industry would replace the negro, and rather than slaughtering them or sending them back you broke their chains so they could make sons with your wives. Yankfags are the eternal c u c k. Hell they couldn't even eat in our restaurants in my grandfathers time, but YOU had them walking around your towns and talking to white women from the beginning.

Face it yankfags, you are and always have been niggerlovers

Attached: 1442351167979.jpg (1024x1013, 220K)