Gimp

Has there ever been a program with a more honest name? This gimped piece of shit can't even draw shapes, something even MSPaint can do.
Why is free software so shit?

Attached: 2000px-The_GIMP_icon_-_gnome.svg.png (2000x2000, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pngquant.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at that dumbass icon too.

>can't even draw shapes
>be artlet
>blame someone else

It only depends on you OP, GIMP is only the tool. (:

>can't even draw
Use Krita for painting and GIMP for photo manipulation. GIMP can do all kinds of things but they aren't easily out there. People just refuse to learn anything other than Photoshop and the buttons aren't all identical so they get lost. If you would know GIMP fully you could do all kinds of things with it.
>Why is free software so shit?
It isn't but if you think it is, you can do something about it. If you don't like something about Photoshop then tough luck.

If you want to draw geometric shapes and draw using them you shouldn't use Gimp, but Inkscape which is a vector drawing software. I use it to produce graphic material for a business I work at and the combo Gimp + Inkscape is solving lots of my problems. In youtube you can find lots of resources.

Attached: combo-breaker.jpg (407x199, 30K)

Daily reminder that GIMP devs are absolutely based!

Attached: 1496566935144.png (609x863, 153K)

For the love of Satan, what the fuck are they arguing about?!

Attached: calango.jpg (640x471, 52K)

Leftists think the word "GIMP" is racist or sexist or something. GIMP devs don't give a shit about snowflakes.

Are you memeing or do you seriously not know what a gimp is?

What a dumbass :rolleyes:

GIMP is a very good image manipulator. It is not a drawing program. Use Inkscape or SAI like anyone with a brain.

GIMP is the ultimate brainlet filter. We just had a thread where an ESL kraut was too stupid to figure out how to crop a square.

Based Gimp

link or it didn't happen.

What's the smallest Image manipulation programm except Paint? GIMP takes like 300MB of space and I want something smaller.

>using gimp on windows

Pinta is tiny enough

pngquant.org/

>This gimped piece of shit can't even draw shapes, something even MSPaint can do.
It can tho.
>Why is free software so shit?
Are this kind of threads being created to distract from the fact the W10 update has been deleting files from users? if you're not being paid are yuo aware you're doing for free something microsoft should be paying you for on top of shooting yourself in the foot by cheering for a monopoly.

Attached: 1539090229023-or8.png (609x863, 42K)

>using photobloat
You use reddit and discord too

How's your Patreon going, faggot?

Probably those threads are just:

- Newfags.
- Windows 8/10 frustrated users in a mass hysteria coz most of Jow Forums doesn't join their insanity.
- Frustrated users who didn't get the candyland paradise they hoped for when they switched to free software.

Welcome to the Butthurt Gardens

Attached: butthurt2.jpg (500x281, 223K)

Probably but there's reports of bots and shills being used on a lot of sites, including things like click and review farms, i don't think we can understimate what money plus poor countries can do.

Better than Jow Forums any time of the day.
>hundreds of specific tech subreddits organized by topic
>all old content archived and searchable
>thoughtful, well written responses to questions by knowledgeable employed bugmen desperate for fake internet points
>off topic content removed or downvoted