Is really Firefox in its worst moment? What web browser does Jow Forums use?

Is really Firefox in its worst moment? What web browser does Jow Forums use?
Until now my experience with Firefox Quantum has been bittersweet, some things doesn't work properly. Things like SOUND IN VIDEOS.

Attached: six-web-browsers.png (800x600, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xh2xtYfnVTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I still use firefox and I'm sitting all fine here....

This.
Every company has its leftists. Fuck em.

firefox 52

Yea sure it's in it's worst moment.
Still far better than any other option.

I'm on Firefox and I'm mostly fine, but the issue with url autocompletion (or lack of thereof) is pissing me off lately.
Not to mention all the SJW political shit.

But there's not really a competition. Most of alternatives are using Blink, Chrome's engine, and thus Google is close to monopoly on browsers market, which can lead to Chrome being new Internet Explorer (they already started to just piss on some standards). Other options are shitty Firefox clones and Microsoft Edge.

firefox is still the best, by far. a few tweaks to about:config puts it far ahead.

>Things like SOUND IN VIDEOS.
werks on my machine :^)
you got any links for the videos?

i started using qutebrowser on my fresh arch install and its really nice. it has vim like keybinds and commands you dont even need a mouse to operate it.

OP no, not really. Sure these people are mentally deficient but at least it's a decent browser all around which does have a decent amount of features, extensions and can be customized to take out the trash. Can't say the same about Chrome.

I mean the only thing I have had trouble with at first was youtube videos over 1080p at 30FPS, but that's changing one setting from false to true. It also has good font rendering unlike Chrome.

Of course in comparison with other browsers, maybe there's something out there that's better in one way or another. But I used to avoid Firefox like the plague and now it's the only one that satisfies so far. People recommend Waterfox but I keep seeing complaints about security.

youtu.be/xh2xtYfnVTg
This, for example

People speaking in a non-English language doesn't mean there's something wrong with the sound

Working fine here. You sure it's not addons/configs related problems? Or are you talking about the background noise in the video?

>Yea sure it's in it's worst moment.
Quantum was a massive improvement over the previous engine.
Mozilla may be doing some things wrong, but the browser is far from it's lowest point.

>2018
>not using brave

Attached: 51IbhWne1lL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 12K)

>I disagree with them therefore they are mentally deficient

servo engine is only good thing mozilla is working on

this is a shit browser. it doesn't even support recaptcha lmao

trash

Waterfox

I personally like Opera. Especially as it lets you have a mini-video window that plays in each tab

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 12.32.04 PM.png (2806x1674, 1019K)

same here bro

Which OS/HW? FF eats up a ton of cpu on OS X

Chrome

you just say firefox in is worst moment cuz your shitty rig dont get sound output and shit and you think bc of that everyone in 2018 that use an actual computer has the same problems like you.

i have a mac, a laptop and desktop with linux and windows and they all run firefox and i never ever had a single problem

it has the best privacy/ best addons and its just
perfect compare to spychrome and other broken shit.

I use mainly firefox, and I don't care if something is broken, I don't take internet serious enough to even care if something is broken, I just don't use it.

Internet for everyone was a mistake, it lost it's focus on providing information and now acts as pure escapism for the masses.

>internet for everyone was a mistake

i rather have internet than use mail letters to communicate with my gf

there are these things called telephones, they once were very popular, even with kids.

>brave
>any year
being this fucking stupid

Firefox is probably the best browser right now

I use vivaldi :)

chromium

falkon

I'm stuck with Chrome because I really need a lot of pages auto-translated, and Firefox addons just aren't up to snuff.

ff is like the old wife that you wish she'd die everyday but when she does you say
>what am I going to do now, selfish fucking cow?!

No issues with current Firefox. An issue with sound in videos? Might be an issue with your audio output settings, might be the reason.

God I could not stand thast buggy shit. I tried using Brave about a year ago. Pages would constantly fail to connect, and loading times for some sites were slow. Firefox has access to multiple privacy anti-trackers, cookie deletion, ad block, etc. I see no reason to move away from it.

>try use brave
>adblock lists can't be configured
>they don't block jack shit
>no anti-adblock protection
>can't even edit retarded background
HAHAHAHA

Attached: ads.png (1263x880, 377K)

Ungoogled chromium. Why is anyone using anything else

Basilisk

because I don't want to compile it and I'm not going to download a prebuilt binary from some shady chinese/russian package repo

"Quantum" is not a version of FF

plebs

Attached: scrot.png (1600x900, 1.61M)

absolutely horrifying

change that fucking wallpaper, you can't see shit

wtf is that hideous shit? you cannot be serious

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (251x242, 15K)

oh i'm sorry, is this better?

Attached: scrot.png (1600x900, 2.31M)

>still not windows
try harder, pleb

waterfox