/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

NOW IS THE TIME TO DO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! CHECK OUT THE DISCORD FOR STOCKING STUFFER SUGGESTIONS

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user's battery is well packaged • user likes his bath mat • user got a phillips SHP8000 • user gets a sony Z5 from ali • This fucking mongoloid is sucking on his earphone cables • Flower user shares more info • user reviews his VR goggles >last thread

Attached: danbo.png (1023x678, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67956493
aliexpress.com/item/5050-300-LEDs/2011643901.html
aliexpress.com/item/RFID-Protected-Vintage-Automatic-Leather-Credit-Card-Holder-Men-Aluminum-Alloy-Hasp-Business-ID-Multifunction-Cardholder/32847603664.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

help

>CHECK OUT THE DISCORD FOR STOCKING STUFFER SUGGESTIONS

Attached: f3no7rim1gi11.jpg (1337x1289, 63K)

>good enough for shemale VR videos
Muh nigga. Shiri's latest scene for VRBTrans was amazing.

Regarding the headest, what's the FOV? How big is your phone? I find that most headsets only give a decent FOV with 6" phone, 5.5" is slightly small.

>please click on my soicord referral links
fucking pathetic m8

Just pick whatever memes and a bt adapter.

Any recommendation for bluetooth adapter?

pocked up my charger today
cant wait to use it
its so small! tiny cute

Attached: IMG_20181009_204123.jpg (640x480, 86K)

god damn its like a spotlight

Attached: IMG_20181009_212105.jpg (640x480, 56K)

eBay, and Ukrainian sites.

They're all bad.

Reputable dealer of car parts, trust DICKASS for only the best

Attached: da.png (390x494, 181K)

Just got my two sets of brass clam shell jiaobei, which are used in Chinese divination. The leather cord is something I added, the larger set came without any string at all, and the smaller set came with the thin red nylon string that can be seen in the middle. The smaller set seems to be cast and is thick and all, but even the larger thinner set seems pretty robust.

Attached: brassclam.jpg (1224x918, 705K)

Tim..

why you need 4 seashells?

Attached: how to use 3 seashells.png (300x439, 97K)

Got me this amp + dac combo yesterday. SMSL M3. I needed an amplifier for my headphones(AKG K702, which are hard to drive), and wanted to have headphone jack on my desktop - with the spiral headphone cable this is nice setup since I don't have couple extra metres of cable on my feet constantly. As far as the device itself goes, I'd say it's worth of the 55 euros I paid for this on ebay. Goes plenty of loud with these headphones, accepts usb, coax and optical inputs. Also has line-out which were missing from my doukaudio headphone interface, which is nice since I'm getting some speakers. As far as sound quality goes can't really complain; no hisses, no buzzing sounds and there's no channel imbalance(ie another side louder than another) that I can hear. Also looks pretty cute.

Attached: smslm3.jpg (4608x3456, 2.51M)

OP is a nigger faggot

chance it to SMOL

> 1:7-1:12Don’t use Chink, it’s profane
> 1:13-1:17Don’t use Shit, it’s profane
> 3:36-3:40Don’t use shit, it’s profane
> 14:6-14:11Don’t use Chink, it’s profane
> 14:12-14:16Don’t use Shit, it’s profane
> 17:6-17:11Don’t use Chink, it’s profane
> 17:12-17:16Don’t use Shit, it’s profane
> 20:6-20:11Don’t use Chink, it’s profane
> 20:12-20:16Don’t use Shit, it’s profane
> 25:18-25:21his may be insensitive, use their, theirs, them instead
> 28:12-28:19Don’t use fucking, it’s profane
> 28:20-28:29mongoloid may be insensitive, use person with Down Syndrome instead
> 28:44-28:47his may be insensitive, use their, theirs, them instead
> 30:20-30:23his may be insensitive, use their, theirs, them instead

Watch your language OP!

Attached: csg.png (510x890, 34K)

what am I in for lads?

Attached: pxp3console.jpg (355x355, 13K)

500 super Mario clones

>didn't show my shit in the news
FUCK YOU OP.

Attached: 1491652989563.png (451x387, 158K)

I bought a full-size keyboard with a numpad. Now I wan't to go back to compact keyboard, but I need media keys like play/pause, back, next, volume down and -up. Is there any external media key pad in existence that doesn't cost its weight in gold?

Attached: 8-Key-Media-Pack.jpg (1000x1000, 43K)

Just remap unused keys to whatever you want, pic related is my setup

Attached: 1538549833347.png (1000x568, 537K)

Can't you just set your own hotkeys, like with autohotkey on windows such as alt + f1 for play/pause etc.

Talking to the gods. I only need one set really, but they were cheap so I wanted to be able to check out both types.

What program do you recommend?

SharpKeys

Fuck.

I wanted to upgrade my Notebook screen with an IPS Panel but chinks just sent me a TN panel.... although I clearly asked for an IPS...

What do I do now? I paid via paypal and postage back to china would cost $50...

Anyway I can get out of here without losing most of the money?

The screen is absolutely useless to me.

Attached: killme.png (693x916, 95K)

>checked

DISPUTE

Open a dispute, ask for a full refund. Best case scenario, you get the full refund without having to send it back. Sell the screen on eBay or whatever. Even if you only get a partial refund you should still be able to get most or all of your money back by selling the display onwards.

Just werks. Will use it from now on, thanks a ton.

Attached: SharpKeys.jpg (736x543, 64K)

Should I open it via ali or via paypal? I think I read somewhere I should do it via paypal since I paid through paypal.

Personally have made bad experiences with the ali disputes.

I have a weakness for handheld systems and obscure bootlegs, can't wait for it to arrive honestly

Paypal yes, ali is showing an unfair biased against buyers recently.

very red pill

The Xiaomi one

Posting to make sure the chinks aren't onto us.

Attached: HowtoGetRidOfTheChinks.jpg (680x367, 64K)

based japs

Any with AptX and good reviews. Ugreen or xiaomeme seems ok. If you don't mind the price, Fiio is a trusted chink brand.

>his may be insensitive, use their, theirs, them instead
fag

Are dacs a meme?
My pc plays low/not that great sound, but my mi a1 is amazing when it comes to music, my headphones are some sony ones, 100 bucks, 2 years ago
Would I benefit from a dac and what does it do in general?

if you're noticing a difference between your pc and your phone you'll probably benefit from getting a dac or a sound card. it converts the digital audio signal into analog and some pcs and some phones have shitty audio built in. you say your pc plays low sound, so it might be too weak for your headphones, so a dac+amp combo might help. ask in for better advice

I like my DAC-X6

Attached: IMG_20181009_183346.png (1080x1652, 190K)

Here's a ranking by importance. Headphones > amp > dac > cables

This can change depending on a few factors. If your source is noisy, i.e. plug headphones into player, turn volume to medium and check for hiss, then a dac will get rid of the hiss. An amp is necessary if your player can't provide enough power to drive the headphones, i.e. to easily reach loud volume on headphones without turning the player high.

So, yes most dacs are a meme. With that being said. they CAN introduce sound changes, making the sound warmer and whatnot. So can amps. But a good dac/amp is supposed to be transparent, not coloring the sound. If you want a warmer/colder/open/whatever sound, EQ or get headphones with those attributes in the first place.

Depends on how picky and how lucky you are. Hopefully responsive enough and buttons that don't stick, and new firmware images you can find online. Most likely you'll be disappointed though.

ok, guys wish me luck.

I paid $60 and asked for $50 return and to keep the item

my first aliexpress issue, how did i do?

Attached: 2018-10-09 16_08_59-My AliExpress _ Manage Orders.jpg (831x1155, 195K)

you did very well dear friend, try to resolve the issue with the seller now that aliexpress is chinky with disputes

Attached: 7.gif (68x56, 52K)

>my aliexpress customer seller interaction can't be this cute

Attached: 1374979519933.jpg (399x399, 9K)

REEEEEEEEEE

why not insist on full refund, you cuck?

>okay friend here $1 discount for $200 figure, good buy

half seemed reasonable for a broken arm joint

it was 50%, so $10

everything went so much smoother and cuter than i was anticipating

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67956493

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

>autist cucks himself
wtf, why you getting chinked on purpose?

It sounds perfectly reasonable, since you can fix the figurine and you got a discount on the second figurine.

What are some good led light strips Jow Forumsents? The ones on Amazon are way more expensive but I would be able to return it if it's not what I want.

Attached: bandr.gif (367x219, 523K)

Attached: IMG_20181009_210039.png (1080x948, 158K)

>$317
>$817 a pair
fucking chinks

aliexpress.com/item/5050-300-LEDs/2011643901.html

>can't into reading
fucking burgers

No, that's chink for "817 a pair, but we put a lower price for a model that never existed so it comes up when you filter by lowest price".

>here's a 256GB SSD for $1.99, brah
>LOL no, it's $1.99 for a shitty adapter and actually $80 for the SSD lmao xD u mad?
I fucking hate this

>888
>chinese divination
surely this means something

gee, do i buy Chinese spyware for $60, Amazon spyware for $50, or who even knows with Roku spyware for $60?

it means i need a link so i can ask the gods if I'm going to die alone

Has anyone gotten a system error when trying to use alipay

>tfw finally got my hybrid level/ruler/screwdriver/stylus pens in the mail from China

Attached: 1529000510178.jpg (1465x1094, 172K)

lolis

Obviously some Chinese HTPC or SBC of your choice? Doesn't need to be $60, could be $25 or $200.

Depends, do you want individually addressable LED for fancy effects? RGBW?

What is currently the latest meme phone for $150-$200? Redmi S2 or should I just pick up a Note 4 still?

Is there such a thing as a chinkshit bluray disc burner and blank bluray discs. I just remembered maybe i want that

Shouldn't you be looking for quality when it comes to that? I assume the only reason you want to burn blurays is for archival purposes, if not then why not get two 1TB HDD's and set it up for that purpose instead? If you're trying to burn bluray movies then why not just set up an already available PC to stream to a TV instead?

Yep this is why I can't even hope to find certain items in some cases, even local products on ebay get crowded out by chinese doing this shit.

>buy $60 and $40 parts in one order
>have the wrong countersink angle, don't match description pics, i can't sell these since customers expect to use normal screws
>open disputes on both
>$60 gets full refund by aliexpress
>$40 gets either full refund with return or small refund without return, but asks me to clarify how many pieces are affected and to show proofs, i show that all pieces are affected, they change it to 50% refund, i reject, they go full refund with return
>i chat with customer service twice, by their advice i end up doing a pretend return but instead of the logistics information i write that i don't want the return, i'd rather have the 50% refund
>seller doesn't escalate the claim for 30 days, the return is accepted, i get the full refund
i probably should have taken the 50% refund but i still made it back to zero in the end

Attached: stea-2.jpg (758x530, 43K)

You will probably die in a false flag so it all evens out

You ever tried buying from a vendor that doesn't quotes suspiciously low prices? If you think you can get good shit for a fraction of the market price, your deserve to be chinked.

30 fps and non matching resolution.

i bought from a better vendor in the brands shopping week, coupons made it very worthwhile, but some of the stuff from the cheaper vendors is acceptable imo, you just have to be really careful with what you buy and have low expectations

just me who keeps getting this error?

Attached: failed.jpg (1061x254, 31K)

and the buttons stick or stop working pretty quick

Cheap PSUs, motors and titanium machining tools are perfectly good quality. I mean, all consumer PSUs are already cheap Chinese PSUs and the quality is perfectly fine, so there's nothing to be lost from buying a cheap chink one. Same story with motors, except you can actually buy a much better German or Japanese motor, for a much greater price though, so if you don't mind more frequent maintenance then Chinese motors are great value. Both ICE and electric.

Check your bank card Paul.

Look what the postman put into my mailbox!

Attached: IMG_20181009_075745_edit.jpg (2412x1652, 763K)

Both cards were good

I used my phone, it worked on there

Attached: 1505292121430.jpg (640x640, 103K)

Post sexy pics

Attached: Fried.png (537x54, 5K)

Just get any cheap ass S905 one and install libreelec or botnet free android

Is right user, glad you'#re enjoying it. It does look nice. I'm on the lookout myself. I'm using a usb soundcard but it's software amp, no built in stuff.
Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204HD is what I'm looking to buy because of the added guitar jack input/s. They're supposed to be alright,
Got a couple of pairs of basedheisers open and closed, mid range stuff. I feel I'm probably missing out on some extra fidelity that a proper amp will give me.

anyone seem anything like the iclip wallet ?
I already have a aliexpress.com/item/RFID-Protected-Vintage-Automatic-Leather-Credit-Card-Holder-Men-Aluminum-Alloy-Hasp-Business-ID-Multifunction-Cardholder/32847603664.html

but find the iclip sexier

Attached: how-to[1].jpg (600x600, 99K)

post feet owo

Not him, but how many times can I post my feet in chinkshit programming socks before it's sufficiently off-topic? The count is currently at 1.

Any Ali coupons available atm?

Redmi Note 5 Global version

>The count is currently at 1
That's one too many

Does anybody have any idea what the chinks named the deus vult dog pillow case?
I tried deus vult dog, god dog, deus woof and some other christian/dog related terms but still couldn't find it.

11.11 soon friend