Google pixel 3

>leaks were true
>ugliest smart phone in the market
>$900

Attached: DpFB2EMXUAEAFeb.jpg (1200x800, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EsoQGTA1SxY?t=2795
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>$800
>for a snapdragon 845
>in october 2018

jesus fucking christ

>A fucking notch
MAKE IT STOP!

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-09 18-25-08.png (471x317, 88K)

mutts don't really have choices beyond samshit and applel

They're not gonna sell more than a few hundred units with that price point

nobody buys pixels phones because they are the most unimpressive pieces of shit

rather buy an iphone xr tbqh

>m-muh stock android
>m-muh camera

retarded fanboys will buy it anyway

kys

The notch looks like a cute derpy emoji. Would buy it if I already didnt have a note 9

Nexus 5 is the last good Google made phone, right?

Pixel (2) for the camera fags maybe

And most of them will choose apple because
>muh blue bubbles

I'm so glad I passed on the Pixel line. That has to be the worst notch/bezel design I've seen yet.

For Google, it's a combo of the phone + AI + software= $999 for a 6.3" 128GB. Unfortunately Google isn't selling just hardware anymore at a reasonable price like the days of the 6P. If you want a Google phone now, pony up, because you can't buy one without the other. Google is charging you $599 for the phone, & $400 for their AI+Software. What was once Google trying to compete with just hardware is no more.

Butthurt europoors mad because Americans can afford expensive phones. Enjoy your $1000 a month salary

amerimutts are the biggest wagecucks

Just because I make your entire yearly salary in 1 week doesn't mean I'm a wagecuck.

Found the iToddler mutt

Attached: 7b911f3c7c1c194d8a741edc1d947e687cd0e32c941a9ddc754724b21efacaac.png (832x1003, 616K)

Nice LARP, now back to your containment board

Yes. Cry more europoors. Enjoy your 40% tax rates to support Mohammed and his 14 wives. It'll make your already pathetic salary even worse

we are in same ship user, you and i. its called debt bondage. if you didn't realize this by now, dont even bother thinking about it. live in bubble its more enjoyable i hear.

I literally have $0 in debt. Just because you guys are bad with money doesn't mean I am. Stay mad poorfags

>I literally have $0 in debt
oh my god, now i think you weren't even being ironic

American, you're fucking dumbass attitude and perspective is why our market is a fucking joke
hang yourself immediately for the good of mankind

Are you so poor that you can't imagine being debt free? I have no car loan or any student debt. All the money I make is for me

As soon as you stop being a buttmad europoor, I'll hang myself.

Twingo notch

Attached: twingo.jpg (1617x1146, 397K)

0___o

forgot to add "as an", not a Europoor bud
but sad sacks of shit like yourself is why our market for phones has either completely shit budget choices, or flagships that cost as much as a highend gaming laptop which is fucking pathetically rediculous

Why they don't put the headphone jack in the notch? It is large enough

Because that would be a colossally stupid thing to do

No it's not. Blame carriers here for using special snowflake bands so you can't import a $200 chink phone that your welfare can get for you

found this in youtube comment

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 2.08.26 AM.png (876x91, 18K)

you think it's because of band choice?? lol B28 is the same fucking MHz spectrum as B12, 13, and 17
the reason why they're not allowed to be sold here, and give consumer choices
the CTIA is the main fucking culprit, but you're too much of a fucking brainlet to see this amd thr promoting of price fixing they've been doing
either that or your a fucking shill, which I woukdn't doubt either

Learn English retard. It's because of the bands. You can look up the frequency of each band and see yourself. No wonder you're poor.

Based Apple setting yet again legendary design trends, while seething google mutts have to follow and copy to even stay relevant

>Are you so poor that you can't imagine being debt free? I have no car loan or any student debt. All the money I make is for me
i told you to drop it. you clearly lack the brainpower to understand such complex concepts as debt bondage

I have, and again, I'm American but you'd rather point out spelling errors than make a decent point, which just points more and more to you being a fucking shill
B28, which is international, is in the 700MHz spectrum just the same as B12, B13, and B17, also B5 is used internationally as well
so don't fucking come to me about researching LTE bands/frequencies when i've done more fucking homework about it than you're fucking ass has, shill

Do more research then because you clearly don't understand what bands are. Braindead poorfag

>clearly don't understand what bands are
>spelled it right out while your faggot ass keeps acting like I don't and provides nothing to the contrary
ok shill, you act as if it's not possible to get phones that are attenuated to pick up B28 to pick up the other LTE bands within the 700MHz spectrum, when the only thing that prevents them from doing so is the American lobbying firm CTIA, go suck your bosses dicks a little harder while actual methods are being developed to bypass your bullshit

this
it’s almost pitiful

that's kawaii, desu.
>ugliest smart phone in the market
It looks like an ordinary smartphone. Not worse, not better

AAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 4120FEFB-2FD4-4F7D-BB75-A47D2B2ACB19.jpg (2048x2048, 413K)

The uplink, downlink, duplex spacing, and channel bandwidths are different for those bands. Jesus, you are so fucking dumb. No wonder you're poor

The 6p wasn't reasonably priced when it launched either. It was expensive, had an ugly design, and mine along with many others had a battery fault that caused the device to force shutdown at 15% charge which google offered no fix for.

oh wow , another iphone X

enjoy your $2000 rent

Rent is 1/8 of my monthly salary. Barely anything.

What were they thinking though? The notch on X makes sense because they also killed the lower bezel. The Pixel has a huge lower bezel, so why bother with a notch?

I'm confused about Google's camera software. Is it in their camera app, meaning anyone with a rooted phone will get it eventually, or is it some software within pixels OS?
Either way this phone looks incredibly unexciting as a Pixel 1 owner.

again, you act as if it's not possible to get phones that are attenuated to pick up B28 to pick up the other LTE bands within the 700MHz spectrum
you're trying to pass bullshit off as fact, go fuck yourself you fucking shill

Finally a Jow Forums signature device

Attached: Dm4Ls6.png (385x544, 519K)

even the non XL pixel 3 is garbage
it packs a sub 3000mAh battery LMAO is this 2016??

lost

jej, nice

You don't know shit. Kill yourself retarded poorfag

>still hasn't posted anything factual to the contrary
considering the duplex spacing and MiMo tech, as well as CA that you neglected to mention, is controlled by the modem and its software, you really don't have a leg to stand on, shill.
get some rope, find a nice tree, and figure the rest out you uneducated pillock

No one believes in your conspiracy theories. Nothing is stopping chink phones from including US bands.

>conspiracy theories
nice tactic shill, but you're full of shit and only proving my point further, especially withh how adamantly you respond to my accusations
p.s.
>you're glowing

No arguments as usual

>you had one to begin with

Back at it again with no arguments

best looking phone was the galaxy s8 plus after that everything fell off

>i earn 1 million dollars a day guys that's why i spend my time on Jow Forums
>oh yes googleberg i'm so rich and you are my greatest ally please allow me to give you all my money
epic

Wow. A garbage post that makes no sense. Typical europoor post.

hey, don't discriminate
successful people come here too, they're the only reason you get actually useful and insightful posts in this board from time to time
the user you mentioned ain't one though, self evidently

>82.417% of the features wont work outside the US

>45% price hike outside the US

this is why people buy applel

Does anyone really still care about this constant brand new tech model year after year bullshit? I am so done with all this crap. My last phone was a cheap sub-$200 android and after it does, I probably won't even be purchasing a new one, or I'll get the shittiest dumbphone I can find.

Why do you guys bitch so much about the Pixel 3 when 90% of Jow Forums can't even afford one? Heck, I've been observing /spg/ for a while and sub-$400 chink shit is by far the most popular choice there.

after it dies*

You sound mad poorfag

Why does the pixel 3 have a smaller bsttery than the XL? What if I just want a smaller screen but not crippled features ???

The back camera has a new sensor and obviously the wide angle front camera is new too. So, some features will trickle down to previous Pixel phones but not all.

flagships usually set the direction for the whole industry, and thus also bring their flaws to their favorite budget option, the average clone chinkphone

>he must be an europoor if he doesn't agree with me
okay
keep being a good goy and replacing your $1000 instagram device with a new one every year though, doing otherwise would be antisemitism

don't feed the troll, you daft cunt
internet 101

>2,915mAh
This is beyond the law.

no one over at /spg/ like my edit of the pixel 3 :(

Attached: nice notch.png (287x257, 41K)

Me neither.

Just because I can afford to buy one doesn't mean I'll replace it yearly. I'll use my note 9 for at least 3-4 years
Not a troll. Just not poor like you

JUST

>Successful people come here

you haven't provided one except pull shit out of your ass and I called you on it, and call people poorfags
you deserve no argument you dumb fucking teenager

Yes but can we take a moment to appreciate how fucking embarrassing this was:

youtu.be/EsoQGTA1SxY?t=2795

having access to your parents credit card doesn't not make you a poorfag

Epic comeback bro
Only thing you said were retarded conspiracy theories with no proof

Nice "edit" faggot

Attached: clownpiece-popcorn.png (279x363, 88K)

No arguments as usual

Why not just buying a regular i9100 and installing replicant????

just get a note9 morons. it's as close a perfect Android handset you can get

Why is Buckwheat giving the presentation?

Attached: 1501631622001.png (741x568, 29K)

What do you mean embarrassing? It was a triumph for diversity and inclusivity.

I was more outlining the massive fuckup in their dogshit demo. The Youtube video started playing before he even asked what he wanted.

that's the ugliest notch yet

Dont know why anyone would ever buy a pixel phone.

what a blunder

Attached: phone.jpg (1200x800, 141K)

>TouchJizz

No thanks.

How did you deal with the battery issue in the end? My phone's crashing at 50% these days. Ridiculous.

Attached: 2o7im8rs87r11.jpg (441x458, 37K)