Well?

Well?

Attached: 5B13D2D0-3F96-4B8D-9D17-0628A167AE16.jpg (2048x2048, 652K)

Expect no responses.
People here don't like the truth when it's inconvenient.

Fuck any of these phone
I'm good with my notchless samsung

This. And I say that as a huge Google shill.

no it's not ok you retard

Macintards detected

Notches are ugly no matter who does it

Attached: 2018-09-19-204933_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

>notchless samsung
Can’t wait for your tears when the samgooks betray you.

who /iphoneSE/ here?
absolute GOAT phone

I own this and it works like a new one.
Give me a single reason to get a notch

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-S4-schwarz.jpg (1600x1200, 354K)

I too have the GOATSE phone

>I-its okay when Android does it!

No it's not okay it's even worse because android phone have a chin and a notch at the same time.
It seems like the only non retarded android phones left are the samsung line.
No notch, audio jack and sd slot, why is this so fucking hard to get a phone like this in 2018??

I actually hope that they update their Indian version with an A11, that way I can import one and have a recent 4-inch phone.

Getting a girlfriend

>life companion
what in the fuck?

>Googlel makes fun of Apple not having headphone jack
>Removes it after
>SamGODsung STILL sells phones with headphone jacks
TOP KEK

>Samdump
You're not gonna make it

the more i use my oneplus 6 the more i really don't give a fuck about the notch because the notch is fairly small and nothing relevant or important ever actually shows up on that part of the screen. i'd rather have the camera and a proper ear speaker there than more screen if it means the quality of those component can get better instead of smaller.

This, my phone's notch has raised my virility

Samsung doesn't have this problem.

this. planning to buy note 8

>Using technology until it fails
Based

Shut up

I hate this trend of imitating whatever apple does.

wtf, is samsung the dop dog now?
>audio jack
>no notch

I didn't think anything could ruin android phones more than the SD 810. Boy was I wrong

Fuck these phones then, why does every other manufacturer want to design them relative to the newest iPhone?
I just use a phone until it breaks desu. My last phone (Galaxy S4) lasted about 4 years until the screen failed.

No. It is not okay when Android does it. I do not want a useless notch on my phone interfering with notifications, clock and battery percent. If Samsung is the only company left with a headphone jack and no notch, I will buy Samsungs until this idiocy has run its course.

Jow Forums pls
when iphone x was released the notch was made fun of , now its a good thing since apple is a lifestyle brand

No it fucking isn't. Put a thin straight band across the top or do full body display properly.

Cant wait until Apple removed the notch next year. It would be the best troll and the biggest fuck you to Angroid copycats ever.

Shit. I'm glad I bought the note 9. Look at that fucking notch.
Also why isn't anybody talking about that chin?

oh they're keeping it going in pooland?
Honestly if this thing had a removable battery it would be the eternal smartphone.
I can only dream of a salifish phone with the exact same form factor.

Apple actually moved production of the SE from China to India last year, so they could sell more units over there. There's no news if they're going to keep it over there, I'm just hoping that they do.

People here who dislike the notches aren't defending other companies that are following suit.

Based

Accept the fect that no one says that
You made it up in your head

Rewriting history again Andreet?

interesting strawman
iPhones are for brainlets

>he doesnt know

Then iClones are for literal pajeets lol aka Jow Forums.
Literal lowest denominator

notches are never ok

My Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro and OnePlus 5 don't have this problem.

I really really hope Samshit won't fall into the notch meme.

Why does everyone copy apple?

>It's okay when Android does it
Says no one ever

Attached: 1539126697501.jpg (640x640, 36K)

lel next year the s10 us gonna drop both

you shut your whore mouth faggot.

samshit would be fucking retarded to do that shit.

>It's okay when Android does it
Only in the case of the LG V10/V20 that had the common sense to bundle all of the notched screen together (i.e. move the sensors to the left instead of having the notch in the middle) and then treat it as a separate screen in software instead of this "one continuous screen with a hole in it" nonsense.

LG V10 og notch

And then the next generation of Android phones will have the notch removed too. What's your point?
If anything I'd be more worried about Apple because they've just done their yearly phone release and other manufacturers are already looking at alternatives to the notch that still allow full face screens, and these manufacturers have faster release rates than Apple.
By September next year most of the Android flagships sporting notches will probably have moved to other designs.

Samsung is not copying Apple in terms of hardware anymore, they don't have to.

> and these manufacturers have faster release rates than Apple.
Which they basically sell at cost or a loss, and won’t be popular at all.
In the first world it’s Samsung v Apple. Only third worlders and chinks buy other shit.

It's not okay when anyone does it, user. But we admit Apple is the king in normie trend-setting and most flaships are just eating Apple's shit in order to pander to normies.

Posted from my chinkphone with a regularly used IR blaster.

Hasn't the samsung phones beaten 2-3 generations of notched design? What make you so smug? Nothing? Ok then.

What's wrong with the notch?

Attached: 1455756724737.jpg (500x500, 88K)

Imagine eating a cake but for some reason there's a bite mark already on it

Attached: 1538009190483.jpg (1335x3182, 763K)