Is it possible to attach nvidia quadro to x200 old thinkpad?

is it possible to attach nvidia quadro to x200 old thinkpad?

Attached: KnUhF.jpg (970x647, 171K)

most probably not. I was reading about eGPU setups and everybody suggested AMD because the drivers recognized the gpu and worked flawlessly.

sure, if you’re running ona quo 2 cuo

I'm monitoring. would love to run ANY card on my X200. Ain't got the PCMCIA card, though.

It's expresscard, user. PCIMCIA has been a dead standard for years.

Shit, muh bad. Thanks for correcting me.

>It's a party at the PCMCIA

Pretty Cucked Male Central Intelligence Agency?

No everyone suggests NVIDIA because most laptops are Optimus enabled.
Got error 12 with a r9 280x, tried to mod my ACPI table, wouldn’t boot.
Grabbed a 780 instead, plugged in, worked immediately.

People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms.

>Optimus enabled
Isn't basically everything that has integrated graphics? People are using Optimus in desktops with Ryzen APUs to run Nvidia cards with Freesync.

Mafia 2 was a great game, really underrated

Yes.

But he means if he can use the laptop screen, obviously you can on any remotely modern laptop if you use a monitor on the GPU.

>Got a memepad because Jow Forums.
>wanted to focus on work, wanted to give up gaming
>miss gaming
Does an external GPU cause severe input lag?

I have a PCIE express slot on my x230T, have the adapter, PSU and tried both a nvidia and radeon card but could not get anything usable. Does anyone have a card and driver combination that worked for reliably them? I really need something that will allow me to do CAD simulations and modeling on my laptop.

Attached: liam_mission_start.jpg (703x960, 66K)

EXP GDC Beast + a 580 for me works fine

No, unless you are using it on your internal display.
If you plug an external into the gfx card it’ll be normal

So could I play something that requires minimal input lag like CSGO just like I could with a Desktop?

I play cs on my 580

I have a spare R9 270, would that work with an egpu on my T410?

>playing games on pcie x1
kek

Have you played it with a dedicated desktop and a 144hz 1440p monitor? Did you notice a difference?

isn't the most viable way to use a usb-c thunderbolt 3 port? i managed to connect a 1060 6gb to the asus transformer 3 from a friend and the performance was 55 fps @1080p on mankind divided; versus the 70 fps i get with the 1060 installed on my desktop

you both have to remove the built in wireless adapter so u can use the mini PCIe conector of the motherboard to attach it to the gpu with some miniPCIe to HDMI cable connected to those chink adapters they sell on aliexpress, meaning you would have to use an usb wifi adaptor or the ethernet port ot connect the actual thing to internet

That's how I played nier automata on my rx480, ~45fps on whatever the resolution between 1440p and 1080p is, mochiron, 1440p on csgo runs around 300fps

Attached: 1532824701626.png (493x618, 292K)

Technically yes you could do it, but you'd hit a ton of bottlenecks. It be better than your iGPU yes, but it wouldn't be worth the cost.