*steals your job*

>*steals your job*

Attached: Pajeet.jpg (498x548, 93K)

Joke's on you, I'm unemployed.

For new grads, these people are cancer. They are usually so incompetent that they can't move out of entry level positions and somehow convince management to hire their friends.

For experienced people, these people are the sign that management are more focused on cost cutting than improving their product. They signal it's time to go which is a blessing in disguise sometimes.

Either way. Aren't there visa laws to keep these shits out of developed country? It certainly doesn't seem so.

No, i'm stealing his.

Capitalism is a good thing. If they are smart enough to take our jobs and are willing to work for 2 dollars an hour that just means we need to focus our attention elsewhere and do something else.

Eventually India will modernize and they will be too expensive to hire and we'll start hiring some other kind of subhuman. Mean while poverty will lessen and the greatest good has been achieved by globalization which brings benefits to the entire planet such as a sub replacement rate of fertility in India that is similar to North Africa, Europe and East Asia.

If a poo can steal your job, it simply means you did a very simple/shitty job.
I'm at a level that's 95% male and 95% white/asian.

This is how I know it's a level that needs competency.

Attached: 1535892361065.png (667x645, 13K)

>such as a sub replacement rate of fertility in India that is similar to North Africa, Europe and East Asia.
Reproduction rate is correlated with IQ, it's not only about "quality of life", if it was, low IQ people in white countries would stop reproducing so much.

>be qt femanon
>work as pharmacist
>in ukraine
wat?

Attached: cunning.png (1049x1049, 53K)

>tfw pajeets are harbingers of doom
kek

I was about to properly respond to you, then I saw that you're that annoying fatty namefag.

Cordially kys yourself.

Give it back Jamal.

inversely correlated, you mean

Oh, I won't do it, hon' ^.^

> tfw to smart to procrete

Of course, yes.

You might as well just tripfag at this point
mammaries or move on

Nah, I like just the name.

And I'm an attention-whore too.

I am the gay xDDDDD

ignore whores

But we're qt3,14's

And this is why Jow Forums should be wiped from the web.

Attached: doit.jpg (800x450, 26K)

Well, on a second thought, I can only speak for myself when I say that I'm absolutely adorable.

Hey, that's all that counts r-right?

Yeah

would you be my gf

>hon
>assuming that user is a tranny

I know this is Jow Forums but still...

why is that last panel so funny? I don't get it.

>Capitalism is a good thing

This. I'm in the same boat. I refuse to submit to getting any generic average joe basic bitch retail / restaurant job flipping burgers or worse cleaning and mopping restrooms and toilets along with urinal stalls, yeah, no, fuck that.

>woman
>Ukrainian
That explains everything. Don't talk to this person, they will ruin your life.

While she seems like a cunt, I've lived in Ukraine for a few months, I've met very lovely and smart girls there.

Low IQ people do see reductions in TFR.

North Africa and Brazil have sub replacement levels and their average IQ is nearly retard level. The average in those countries is the bottom rung in most white countries.

TFR is correlated more strongly with infant mortality than IQ.

That and you'd have a hard time explaining the sub replacement levels of African Americans.

Most niggers in the US are barely sentient creatures.

>North Africa and Brazil have sub replacement levels
Partially untrue Algeria is still above 3.0 per woman for example.

>That and you'd have a hard time explaining the sub replacement levels of African Americans.
Thank God for abortions.

Attached: Capture.png (1124x543, 61K)

tits or gtfo

I'd have earned the pajeet ISO certificate of public space defecating with flying honors. Fuck you! He's not biologically capable of it.

It is all trending down though.

The generations of muslim immigrants that are born in Europe share the native European's TFR numbers as well so the "OMG DEY BREEDING US OUT" hysteria is bullshit as well. You could take every muslim in North Africa and put every single one in Europe and after 100 years they still wouldn't be the majority. Their TFR would never reach high enough to replace the Europeans...

Interesting, yeah?

>become a dentist to look at girls mouths
>turns out it pays pretty well too
I made it lads

please be my girlfriend

What mmr are you in dota?

Nice imaginary workplace. Why do people like on Jow Forums so much? Also Indians are Asians under most demographic surveys

You gotta pay them 60k minimum with current laws so they aren't good cost saving workers unless you hire in places like NYC or SF

A lot of Indians now come to US postgraduate students and try to get HOME sponsorship but most companies don't want to pay the fine. There is also a fuckhuge like for them to even become permanent residents (something like 80 years). Most workers will only stay in US for a few years and then get shipped back. The pajeet fear is spammed on Jow Forums by incompetent programmers who do nothing but watch anime all day and complain