Linux SJW infiltrator believes he is reincarnation of ancient egyptian RA priest

“Deadname” Corey Dale Ehmke:

egypt.idolhands.com/community/bantik.html
archive.fo/NsPmk

has a weird fetish of being egyptian priest/ magician reincarnation.

Curse of the Pharao grasping from the underwurlde to infect open source movement:

twitter.com/CoralineAda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coraline_Ada_Ehmke

Venom already ate Linus. What/ Who next?

Attached: bantik_1990.jpg (177x335, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theothermccain.com/2018/05/30/coraline-ada-ehmke-transgender-feminist-satanic-sjw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shame Terry isn't still alive
I'd love to see a cagematch between two schizo OS devs

WE

GOD i wanna fuck that jewish boipussy so bad
I'll show him what being a ruby on my rail developer is really like

Attached: gib.jpg (764x512, 200K)

WE

>OS devs
>implying these snowflakes actually make real commits

>when the yu gi oh generation gets older.

so boomers?

get a hold of yourself

Yep. Boomers.

bro do you have any idea how fucking tight chubby jewish boipussy is?
Any clue how it feels to fuck them while grabbing those jewish love handles?
By the way I would also compile gentoo while doing this on my technology machine: the computer.

muh const

WUZ

go back to apple thread, homo

>A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct without regard for whom it hurts. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion. He is comfortable in a hierarchy and would like to rule, but is willing to serve. He condemns others not according to their actions but according to race, religion, homeland, or social rank. He is loath to break laws or promises.

>This reluctance comes partly from his nature and partly because he depends on order to protect himself from those who oppose him on moral grounds. Some lawful evil villains have particular taboos, such as not killing in cold blood (but having underlings do it) or not letting children come to harm (if it can be helped). They imagine that these compunctions put them above unprincipled villains.

>A lawful evil character sees a well-ordered system as being easier to exploit and shows a combination of desirable and undesirable traits. Examples of this alignment include tyrants, devils, corrupt officials, and undiscriminating mercenary types who have a strict code of conduct.[9]

o shi

KANGZ

Huh, maybe my ancestors were onto something when they burned witches and heretics.

Attached: helpbyexpandingit.jpg (640x777, 39K)

How do you know that coraline ada is corey bantik?

theothermccain.com/2018/05/30/coraline-ada-ehmke-transgender-feminist-satanic-sjw/

>litterally nothing new

Attached: 1537740970153.jpg (567x633, 67K)

imagine those jewish manhands giving you a handjob while you COMPILE GENTOO TECHNOLOGY