Distro memes

Post memes on all distros

Attached: zycjk26s57g11.png (2133x1200, 1.22M)

Attached: 1539109424812.png (956x542, 51K)

That's a wallpaper
that's a brainlet

Debian fucking sucks

Install Arch

>for lesbians
>literally named after a hetero couple

Attached: 1538115822064.png (1920x953, 127K)

archfags seething

lmao

kekkles

Attached: 1508365953176.jpg (3036x4048, 2.06M)

Attached: 1523998640770.png (500x680, 146K)

I'm new to Linux and did this to myself while trying to install steam on Debian. It's funny because it's true.

You need to update your mirrorlist

Attached: 1513009834571.jpg (1024x768, 398K)

based

What does this do, exactly? Linux newbie here.

t debifag

Attached: 23hk5bhk12.png (2133x2400, 2.65M)

Autoremove removes all packages that were initially added as dependencies (not explicitly installed by the user) and are no longer needed. With the --purge switch it not only removes the packages, but also deletes any additional data (e.g. config files) surrounding them. And -y automatically answers any prompt with yes (in this case whether the user really wants to remove all the listed packages).

So in the worst case scenario, you run this command and apt removes something deemed unnecessary that you actually want to keep (e.g. your desktop environment).

tldr smell

>this incident will be been reported

Attached: 1472134013566.png (400x600, 254K)

I'm using debian for longer than you've been alive, and this shit never broken my system.
Le funnes because it's actually trie.

This is what happened to me, And because I was too dumb to know how to fix it I reinstalled, just a little wiser. I think at some point I had installed a bunch of libraries trying to resolve the missing 32 bit files and they had either over wrote or become the default for 64 bit programs? I'm not sure, but I will not be auto remove - y'ing myself again in the future.

All linux is for dykes and fags now

really? I installed something, then uninstalled it and it did add other shit to the remove process, on fucking Stable

huh maybe it was this, followed the debian page to install steam, dpkg --add-architecture i386, idk. Fucking debian

Yeah, it was definitely after I added the 32 bit architecture, but it wasn't the fault of that. It was the million or so packages I tried to manually resolve because I configured my sources.list inappropriately and was blindly running commands by copy pasting them from forums posts

Literally all the shit they tell you not to do in don't break Debian. But it was cool, because you can learn a lot of shit by breaking something for an entire day.

Which distro is this even?

I did this insert stick on the wheel thing when I was trying to learn the bike. Is it really that common for children to do?

Why would you do this?

I don't know, it really just happened. I was never known as a critical thinker.

don't worry I did it too. I put a fork in a electric outlet and my finger in a pencil sharpener too
what do you know about science